• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] What is your favorite music for rolling?

Fidget House and Minimal Techno FTW
DJs like:
Mini K
Stupid Fresh
Wongo
The Bulgarian
Mighty Fools
the list goes on...

I had friend who was a DJ who introduced me to tunes like those, i used to listen to some dance music before but I had never, NEVER imagined anything that sounded like Fidget House!
However saying that ive blasted Oasis while rolling before... Champagne Supernova always brings back memories haha
also Lets Dance to Joy Division by The Wombats is a happy tune ive blasted before

vibrancy3, honestly my brother loves electronic music, trance inparticular and hes tried to convince me to fall in love with it.. And givin Ive tried very hard to like it but it just doesnt catch my hear..idk... I need to hear lyrics when it comes to music.. just beats doesnt do anything.. lol and actually I do enjoy phill collins when I roll theres so much empathy there.. but listning to him while rolling causes me to go into my own world and reflect on past relationships so i stick with the rap and r@b like young jeezy,akon,lil boosie,camron,dipset,max b, jim jones, r kelly,, if i decide to roll again il prolly be blasting lil boosie-smokin on purple lol look that song up when u get a chance its fire!

Fairplay i salute3 your brother! thing is having meaning and lyrics to a song is not always about music, some people just want to go nuts &''shut up and dance'' i respeckt your flavor in music, even thruogh it not what i would listen to. but dance music and mdma go hand in hand (why you could say some pioneering dance artist specifically developed it for people on mdma)

uplifting trance, progressive house.
omg i feel like im rolling whenever i think about this.

hmm something like
Bliss - Alpha 9

YUMMM

I start off with some slow moving dub to bring me up.
Then usually switch to some really filthy dubstep and drum n bass, maybe smash some hardstyle or some gabber in there.

When the mood starts to get a bit more monged put on some pystrance, then some Happy Mondays for the come down.

Can't beat a bit of Pills, Thrills and Belly Aches!

Fidget House and Minimal Techno FT

I had friend who was a DJ who introduced me to tunes like those, i used to listen to some dance music before but I had never, NEVER imagined anything that sounded like Fidget House!

Fidget House is very nice, we call it "I can't believe it's not filth" for it's similar sometimes dirty sounds resembling dubstep.

I like live music. I only eat molly at concerts now, Widespread Panic mainly, but also some String Cheese and other jam bands mixed in.

Skrillex and Infected are my 2 choices. I go on livingelectro to find some trance once in a while, but mostly I stick with Infected, Skrill and Pusicfer.

Anything that's house (David Guetta for example) is a major turn off. I don't mind lyrics, but if the lyrics overwhelm the instrumental, I lose my buzz completely. I need the music to move me when it comes to electro.

I've had a thing for The Beatles as well as Zeppelin when I'm rolling though. IMO you could listen to pretty much anything when rolling and have a blast.

Just no House for me. I can't stand it. At all. It's like low-quality electro imo. It's like lazy, pop, mainstream bullcrap. But that's my opinion and respect anyone who doesn't share it. I don't mean to offend.

My favorite music is trance. Theres just such a connection I feel with that type of music while rolling.

My favorite music is trance. Theres just such a connection I feel with that type of music while rolling.

Agreed. I have a really strong connection with Trance all the time :) Today in class while typing my final exam, I was listening to Myon & Shane 54's International Departures podcast and I kept getting chills and that roll "flashback" feeling. Simply amazing :)

post rock, beach boys, beatles, fleet foxes, flaming lips, pink floyd, animal collective, panda bear, iron & wine, bon iver, brian wilson, arcade fire, the list goes on... 8D

When i am rolling with my mates its always hip hop ! but when im at the rave its Drum n Bass or Dubstep

Hello everyone, just registered!

just wanted to share this crazy mix I made for an MDMA trip with me and my friends (we got our van out in the woods and took out all the seats and there was like 9 of us inside just blasting this and it felt like a space shuttle and the world outside was irrelevant).

it's a mix that's specifically made to push the boundaries of mdma tripping music and sounds. There are numerous video game references and samples, movie scores, and just wild sounds all neatly packaged into one MACHINE.

http://soundcloud.com/cornerboy/m-cubed

Let me know what you guys think! I had lots of fun making it and I would probably make more if people like it.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Dubstep, drum n bass, jungle, fidget house, glitch hop, electro. Gone off psytrance abit now tbh, though it's siick when you're rolling hard or tripping.

I always go into it thinking im gonna like all these dubstep/house/electro bangers.
but when it kicks in, it always turns out i prefer chill stuff like:
-dub reggae
-future garage
-deep house
-'chillstep'

...and stuff like Com Truise, CFCF, M83 (old stuff)