• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] What is your favorite music for rolling?

No I havent. Gonna have mad torrents going tonight :D

I have close to 2GB of Psytrance downloading on uTorrent right now :D Too bad the failure of downspeed my ISP provides me with is going to make it take forever to get these shits downloaded :|

You should pay for the 9000000kb/sec stuff they advertise on btjunkie. 8)

NSFW:
lol@paying for stuff

I do, only because I can't stand the inconsistent sound levels that accompany torrents.. :\

I never ever pay for music now! but when i used to spin vinyl (a time when the digital age was still undeveloped) i would say spent good 2k on vinyl @ least, so i done my part. Music industry's are changing............

Download music, make artist famous and they rake in the cash from there concerts ?

(hopefully we can bring down emi, sony, universal, warner and the rest in the process)

All im seeing is all this electronic techno trance stuff.. pfff... cmon man listen to real music with lyrics and meaning like rap and R@B.. Now thats music for the soul..

Last edited:
Dont judge music genres without first hearing examples of tracks with meaning. Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but you shouldnt be too quick to judge without hearing some of the best from specific genres.

This thread is about peoples favorite music while rolling. Most people prefer EDM while theyre rolling. I listen to some Rap and some Underground Hip Hop, but I simply cannot stand it while rolling.

Disarm Yourself - Dash Berlin
NSFW:
Don’t you miss yourself
I know you used to change
It always ends

And you keep on running backwards
Keep on chasing your own deamons
So don’t waste another hour
And let me in

Disarm yourself
Release that fear
Disarm yourself
And hold me near

Disarm yourself
Release the fear
Dirsarm yourself
And hold me near
And now…

Give yourself to me
Oh…

Disarm yourself
Release the fear
Disarm yoursel
And hold me near
And now…

Don’t you miss yourself
I know you used to change
It always ends

Look the world of people turning
While you hide in the shadows
So don’t run away in silence
And let me in

Disarm yourself
Release the fear
Disarm yoursel
And hold me near

Disarm yourself
Release the fear
Disarm yoursel
And hold me near
And now…

Give yourself to me
Oh…

Disarm yourself
Release that fear
Disarm yourself
And hold me near
And now…

All im seeing is all this electronic techno trance stuff.. pfff... cmon man listen to real music with lyrics meaning like rap and R@B.. Now thats music for the soul..

Man i love decent uk hip hop n music with lyrics that is saying something, but the repetitious vibez of electronic house & trance music is loved by millions & espically on a thread dedicated to music while your rolling. lol what did u expect to see ?

''Arghhh yeah i love abit the supremes or phill collins while i'm rolling hard''

But jsut out of curiosity wetwolves, what would you pick for rolling on :D

Usually psytrance, trance, psybient, punk, rock, and some metal.
My last roll all I listened to was Led Zepplin and Propagandhi.. had to have played Led Zepplin's Physical Graffiti album at least 3 times... listened to Kashmir more then 30 easily.

Vocal trance, dream trance, like to hear women's voices, breaks and bridges, and good beats but with breaks.

vibrancy3, honestly my brother loves electronic music, trance inparticular and hes tried to convince me to fall in love with it.. And givin Ive tried very hard to like it but it just doesnt catch my hear..idk... I need to hear lyrics when it comes to music.. just beats doesnt do anything.. lol and actually I do enjoy phill collins when I roll theres so much empathy there.. but listning to him while rolling causes me to go into my own world and reflect on past relationships so i stick with the rap and r@b like young jeezy,akon,lil boosie,camron,dipset,max b, jim jones, r kelly,, if i decide to roll again il prolly be blasting lil boosie-smokin on purple lol look that song up when u get a chance its fire!

If you need to hear lyrics then give Vocal Trance a shot.