• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do I get high on Oxycodone/ Acetaminophen tablets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is I would just smoke weed, but, opiates are so much more convenient. I don't need to worry about the smell, where to do it, etc.. With pills I can just go in the bathroom if I needed to and there it is, I'll be high.

I also wanted to ask if you can get high off Tylenol 3s without the cold water extraction? (I know it doesn't even compare to percs) But I popped 4 once, didn't feel much. Last night I popped 5 in one sitting and felt a small buzz.

The thing is I would just smoke weed, but, opiates are so much more convenient. I don't need to worry about the smell, where to do it, etc.. With pills I can just go in the bathroom if I needed to and there it is, I'll be high.

I also wanted to ask if you can get high off Tylenol 3s without the cold water extraction? (I know it doesn't even compare to percs) But I popped 4 once, didn't feel much. Last night I popped 5 in one sitting and felt a small buzz.

It all depends on your tolerance. The only thing you need to watch out for is the APAP. Codeine, Hydro, Oxy, the all can be CWE'd relatively easy. I don't know your tolerance so the dosing is up to you, but it's best not to exceed 4000mg of APAP in a day.

yea take three and gradually increase the next and so on, I started off taking too much hydrocodone as a newb and would get nauseated every time until I built a tolerance
So three or four a couple of times then increase your dosage
I've taken 3000mg acetaminophen in one sitting and was fine I just waited before doing it again .

I usualy bite the pills in half, this way you will feel the effect faster.

It should take about 30-45 min to start feeling something. Yes I suggest starting out with 3-4. Then after about three-four hours if you feel ok you can take another. You don't want to take too many or you will plateau.

Hell save some for the next few days. I love the opiate buzz during the day

Good luck and enjoy!

You probably took them on a full stomach. Just wait it'll probably start creeping in. Always best on an empty stomach, but I wouldn't take any more yet.

i have been taking hydrocodone for a while i find the best way is two at a time lol but it depends how good they are the ones that my supplier gets me are high quality so i never have a problem getting the nice buzz
but it all comes down to quality 8o and discretion i get mine COD overnight frree shipping and I save a ton since i dont have to pay for a script
but the best way is two at a time...

My were high quality, fromma surgery in April. I'm feelin it noe and hope it lasts. I think im on my peak.

Im actually really surprised a moderator hasnt closed this thread. That said...

Dude. If you dont have a tolerance. Dont take so many at once. Thats the fastest way to build a tolerance. Oxycodone is 1.5x stronger than morphine. So honestly, eating 2 should make you feel something. And yes...eating is the safest way to do it. CWE is for people who want to take too many because their tolerance is way too strong. Also if you dont do it right...youll just lose a bunch of it.

Now, it sounds like you DO have a tolerance. Some people just do for no reason. But 7 is a bunch and there's no reason why eating 7 shouldnt make you feel something...even with a high tolerance. That's 35mgs of oxy. Of course...I've heard of people needing to take 3 OCs to feel a buzz but thats because they were HEAVY addicts. So I dont know what your deal is.

If you cant feel percs, then dont waste your time with Tylenol-3. If your pills arent bunk, and 7 arent doing anything to you then youve either built too high of a tolerance and need to cut back for a couple weeks or youre feeling exactly what you should be feeling but youre expecting to be blown away to never never land. Sometimes all youre gonna get is a buzz. The first high never happens again

Well, I did end up getting high and it crept up on me fast after the 70min mark. I would say I reached my peak about 90min ago. It felt good, worth it. I feel I'm coming down, and I've been nodding off. Also what do you mean my "bunk" pills? And why would you think the mods would've closed this?

Well I enjoyed my high and would like to thank Bluelight, Erowid, and of course my doctor.

glad you enjoyed yourself =)

i feel the opiate high is one that takes longer to appreciate. i didnt see what the big deal was my first time taking hydrocodone. but a few times later...i understood lol

also try not to get in a habit of taking that much oxycodone that often. i would take a few days break before you do it again. lowers tolerance and chance for withdrawels ;)

and when pharmokinetical said"bunk" that means like it has other crud in it you didnt know or isnt good quality. but you said you got yours from the doc so yours arn't bunk

How to get high? If you can't do cold water extraction, you should chew a pill thoroughly and then down it with ice cold water.

Yeah it might taste bitter if you chew or use CWE, but if you can appreciate the taste of beer, I don't see how this could be that much harder.

Meds usually hit me within 20 minutes. I guess your weight kept it from hitting you so quickly. Ime, it doesnt matter whether I ate or not, it always hits me.

Why ask for advice and ignore all of it?

This is something I notice in certain threads as well. There was one thread where a guy had methadone and he asked how much he should take. Everyone said that 5mg is good, 10mg is the most anyone should touch in a 24 hour period. So he goes "ok, I'll take 15" 8)

Why ask for advice and ignore all of it?

Because we know our body best but it's still a good idea to get other people's input. For safety and extra knowledge of course. I still found everybodies advice helpful.

Last edited:
Meds usually hit me within 20 minutes. I guess your weight kept it from hitting you so quickly. Ime, it doesnt matter whether I ate or not, it always hits me.

Depends on the med. Opioid narcotics generally take 20-30 minutes to kick in, except for Methadone which is about 60-90 minutes, and Adderall/Dexedrine about 30 minutes. Benzos can take anywhere from 15-45 minutes before I feel them. For example, Klonopin = 45min, Xanax = 15min. Within 15 minutes Ambien is kicking in.

Also another question,
With the CWE how many milligrams of Oxycodone can I take safely?
And should I just mix it with Kool-aid or something like that?

After a CWE you can take as much as you'd like because there is no acetaminophen left. How much you can take before overdosing strictly depends on your tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.