NASADD Social v. We've got Skillz and Ohline's and Recky's Fucking Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bull shit. I love me some flinstones, but adult swim is directed at late night drug users. How do you go wrong there?

flinstones, jetsons, tom and jerry are the classics

personally i cant watch any crtoons anymore besides the classics, i cant even watch the simpsons unless they are some pre2000 ones...cartoons are just lame to me, i feel like im wasting my time watching lttle kids bullshit even when i am high..athf, family guy, south park, boondox and whatever else i just cant watch, its just boring and stupid to me...everynow and then i can watch a robot chicken or south park but i normally turn it off half way threw

its just not my type of tv..my friends at college will watch them shows but i make them turn it off when it comes on..i dont even like video games either really..just madden or tiger woods or a baseball game but thats it..ive never played COD or whatever the other one is...people just take that shit to serious and to me its just lame..

my brother will literally play that shit all day long with a headset on talkng to whoever, which i admit is pretty cool that you can play with yourfriends or against them and they dont have to be sitting next to you and you only get half the screen to play on..but its making kids antsocial and fat...instead of going out and playing a game of soccer with friends they all get on xbox and play a game of fifa

chinky, you seem decent and all but i almost stroke out every time i read your posts.

seriously. So you're too good for TV and video games? Congratulations you just turned 55 years old. Who are you trying to impress by being so "mature"? most of these shows you mentioned are clearly not aimed towards children, so you don't have to feel chidish for watching family guy or something else. That shit is so perverted and racist, it's not like you're watching the disney channel or some shit... I'm no gamer by any means but I still enjoy a good racing game or a shooting game once in a while too. Hell, look at GTA? You think a video where you're getting drunk and killing hookers in a stolen car is for kids to play? I don't think so. Man you gotta stop being so serious about shit.

Wub wubluegrass. Ya you can't even say it. That's how cool our band is. Eventually I'll do a solo project and replace my name with a symbol and thusly be known as the keytar player formerly known as JB (you know that dude from that band you can't pronounce).

Maybe you can say it. I don't know, I couldn't. Xanax is a helluva drug. Night fuckers

Wub wubluegrass. Ya you can't even say it. That's how cool our band is. Eventually I'll do a solo project and replace my name with a symbol and thusly be known as the keytar player formerly known as JB (you know that dude from that band you can't pronounce).

needs more x's tbh

i wonder if memphy is playing in the mississippi river

I'm too busy being disappointed. I just did an 8mg after not dozing my sub in 24 hours and felt nothing. Which is kind of a good thing I guess. Good thing it was free...

Anyway...shit is getting pretty serious in these parts. The flooding is getting ridiculous. Tommy lee park (where music and BBQ fest is held) is under 6 feet of water as is alot of downtown. All of the $1million+ houses near the river are under water. I'll try to post pictures layer but there are plenty of pictures showing the water on Beale is up to the street signs...it's supposed to be like this through the rest of the month and into June...

I'm too busy being disappointed. I just did an 8mg after not dozing my sub in 24 hours and felt nothing. Which is kind of a good thing I guess. Good thing it was free...

Anyway...shit is getting pretty serious in these parts. The flooding is getting ridiculous. Tommy lee park (where music and BBQ fest is held) is under 6 feet of water as is alot of downtown. All of the $1million+ houses near the river are under water. I'll try to post pictures layer but there are plenty of pictures showing the water on Beale is up to the street signs...it's supposed to be like this through the rest of the month and into June...

Pretty scary stuff tbqh...

yeah, man. :/

we're getting hit with that shit too. luckily for me i live in the mountains. all i really have to worry about is wind and lightening.

i was watching some footage on all the damage down there just a little bit ago. they said that shit was going to be flooded for weeks to come? :( keep your ass out of harm's way bro.

mother nature has really been showing her ass lately.

yeah, man. :/

we're getting hit with that shit too. luckily for me i live in the mountains. all i really have to worry about is wind and lightening.

i was watching some footage on all the damage down there just a little bit ago. they said that shit was going to be flooded for weeks to come? :( keep your ass out of harm's way bro.

mother nature has really been showing her ass lately.

I'm not too far from the wolf and loosahatchie rivers and they are equally as bad. People are really starting to worry. A few of my friends with condos downtown lost all of their shit. Another thing people are finding out is that the damage to their house isn't covered because NO ONE AROUND HERE EVEN OFFERS FLOOD INSURANCE. I had no idea it would get this bad. I think it took everyone by surprise. and yes it is suppOse to last weeks, if not, months.

On a more upbeat note president Obama chose to speak at Booker t. Washington high school (one of the most ghettofabulous high schools in Memphis) to give a graduation speech to. Just so happens to coincide with the floods, Osama's death, and his presidential run. I'm sure he will be down here surveying damages and politicin.

Anyone catch the grizzlies game last night? Fucking nuts, triple over time. We just couldn't pull it off. They have surprised the shit out of alot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.