still wakin up in the moring bitches layin bitches
all the gettin is nut and dick
cause i aint takin no pictures
i dont mean to be malicious
but i sure love to hit it
cause you lookin so delicious
you gotta know that
you can get it right?

Yase I saw them, and thank you (everybody)

How have you been skillz?
dude,i have been on a TCM and i asked my doc to switch me bc the side effects are horrid. so i've been tapering down for 2 weeks and tapering on to my old
OCD med. basically these WDs...have been hell. I ALMOST think they worse than opiate WDs-and i have 2 of those under my belt already. i haven't been too active here bc i've had sweats,chills,stomach probs,headaches,general body pains-you know WDS. but i am back. pretty sure the worst is over.
^^
Sounds like a good time to me!

NOFX is playing my city in June for the first time in almost 15 years. Last time they hit London (The Embassy) was in '96 (Heavy Petting Zoo tour). I was 14 and it was the first show I had ever been too... was fucking awsome!

I am going to see them at Bonnaroo in June! they are one of the few on thee set list i haven't seen before. i can't wait!

lmao...for a tiny frame she does have some big 'ol tit-tays!
s'up RM? how are things going for you?

Hey skillz :) im alright.. atm im fucked up on bupe and booze. Gota take mom and grandma out for mothas day in a little. Almost done with school..until summer school rolls around, but im actually lookin forward to that. Almost three weeks since ive done dope, im proud to say..hangin in there....

How are you doin skillz??

Ps for such a small frame JLHT does have som tig ol bitties ;)

I don't know what you savages are discussing HA HA HA But Game of Thrones is on and the search for the cause Jon Arryn's death begins! ARRRGGHHH!!!

i wish i had a shitty band so we could get booked on leno

Let's make a band. I'm thinking industrial neo-hippie punk jazz screamo. Ya that's a genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.