Not open for further replies.
Have I ever mentioned I pay $1 a day for my suboxone [?]

memph: wus gud new york knicker

So that deftones show was fucking sick! What a crazy fucking time

Toll =
Money spent on tickets and parking
Sore neck/ other shit from headbanging too hard while I was drunk
Possibly a broken rib
Torn shirt (one of my better ones too, I went straight from work)
Swollen ear from getting moshed in the side of the head
Bruised up knees from getting crushed against the fence up front and pushing back
A medium sized hangover
Other random shitty-feeling-ness (can't tell you how many times I got kicked in the head by crowd surfers since I was right up front they all had to go straight over me).

Was it worth it? You fucking bet.
Staying up front is some hard work.
Got me a high five from Chino as well

I also had the pleasure of getting permission from a cop to take an illegal left turn in the middle of Providence while drinking a beer and driving on a suspended license in a state that I've got warrants in. Good times.

Last edited:
^^
Sounds like a good time to me!

NOFX is playing my city in June for the first time in almost 15 years. Last time they hit London (The Embassy) was in '96 (Heavy Petting Zoo tour). I was 14 and it was the first show I had ever been too... was fucking awsome!

So that deftones show was fucking sick! What a crazy fucking time

Toll =
Money spent on tickets and parking
Sore neck/ other shit from headbanging too hard while I was drunk
Possibly a broken rib
Torn shirt (one of my better ones too, I went straight from work)
Swollen ear from getting moshed in the side of the head
Bruised up knees from getting crushed against the fence up front and pushing back
A medium sized hangover
Other random shitty-feeling-ness (can't tell you how many times I got kicked in the head by crowd surfers since I was right up front they all had to go straight over me).

Was it worth it? You fucking bet.
Staying up front is some hard work.
Got me a high five from Chino as well

I also had the pleasure of getting permission from a cop to take an illegal left turn in the middle of Providence while drinking a beer and driving on a suspended license in a state that I've got warrants in. Good times.

That sounds awesome!

heres a link for the fight if anyone wants to watch it..noramlly i dont post them cause i doint like giving away my secrets

http://magictv.co/

if the stream stops just refresh it and it will pop back up...and if you refresh and it still doesnt work wait 20-30seconds and refresh..it will work

whos spamming? thats a live free stream for a 50$ PPV...no popups no bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.