• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long does 10MG adderall Last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellbutrin is the most commonly perscribed drug for people who take ADD/ADHD amphetamine meds who have anxiety and or depression.
I am a Paramedic and my good friend is a Psychologist who works as a Cognative Behavioral Therapist under Psychiatrist . We talk shop all the time.
In theraputic doses, which vary person to person, it is safe and frontline treatment.
However at recreational dosages, its one or the other because the seizure threshold drops off like a cliff after a certain point.

This is strictly theraputic, under direct supervision.
But Amps can work wonders with wellbutrin if properly diagnosed and given correct dosage, that should not be changed unless orderd by P-Doc.
If you are looking to increase adderall once in a while for fun, then you need off the wellbutrin. Just my 2 cents.

Check out ADDforums.com and you will find that over 80% of true ADD patients are perscribed both and have mostly positive posts

To further explain, Bupropion has been reported over and over again by patients, that it smooths out the highs and lows, sometimes completely eliminates stimulant crashes, and you can take lower dose of adderall and not have to re-dose as much.

Citation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adderall
Both bupropion and amphetamine have noradrenergic and dopaminergic activity. Possible augmentation/potentiation of effects. Bupropion has pro-convulsant properties that may be enhanced or cumulatively potentiated by amphetamine.[17] (Use only when directed)

Last edited:
depending on age, weight, and if u been on that medication before or that type, it can last anywhere from 3-12hrs, plus over stimulation and insomnia. when i was 14 my shrink put me on Metadate (its time released ritalin) i took it as prescribed, and made me so euphoric and high i begged my parents to let me stay on it, but it kept me up all night, and i started getting auditory hallucintions, i heard a song playing and i looked all over the house and couldnt find the radio..so i got hooked, my body was vey sensitive to uppers. that was 13yrs ago, and now im lucky to get 3 hr buzz on amphetamines

Old thread. Please don't revive old threads unless absolutely necessary, as the OP may or may not be active, and their problem has probably already been resolved.

Closed. PM me if you have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.