• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Camfetamine any info?

so its not worth it?

i was told that by a supplier a few months ago that its just not worth the money but to get it to a cheeper price the is nothing they can do at the minute but bang it out at what the doing it for

Has anyone here tried modafinil and camfetamine? And can you compare the two? I read a post of someone comparing camfetamine to a stronger version of modafinil and its mood boosting and lethargy fighting properties . I take modafinil right now but the cost is getting much harder to deal with. Those days that you wake up and have a really positive attitude, raring to go feeling about yourself and the day ahead is something that hasn't happened to me in years, so having it in powder or pill form to kick start the day is what i like. Modafinil mixed with something else gets the job done, but as i said it is becoming too expensive. I have already tried a few RCs, usually at much lower dosages than people use for recreational purposes but i still feel too drugged and nasty compared to modafinil.

Thanks

I am a big fan of modafinil and, depending on circumstances, I can have a spell of taking 100mg every second day. I don't find any similarity between these two compounds at all. For me modafinil at 100mg is the perfect day-long motivational aid, it isn't overstimulating and it doesn't cause any jitteryness (although 200mg does) and it works in the background. I only bought one batch of camfetamine and found it to be a clear headed stim with no euphoria. There wasn't much desire to redose because there was no high to chase. If it was the same price as mpa I'd probably give it another spin but it is too expensive for the effect. Modafinil is a much better working stim and if I want recreational stims I like a bit of serotonin involvement!

I'm very disapointed about Camfetamine, I tried 20mg, 50, and 80 IVd and nothing, just wierd, no euphoria, no really stimulated, I was kind of depressed, disphoric, and my body felt bad, I really think about this thing being toxic, at least it feels like that...

After a couple of hours I fixed it with some booze and alpha-ppp, btw much better stim IMO...

Cheers.

I think I must be borken in the head, cos camfetamine does absolutely nothing to me. MPA does, a little, but much less than everyone else seems to find.

This afternoon I had 100mg of camfetamine. An hour later I started feeling tired and lay down for a nap, thinking the cam might keep me awake. Did it bollocks!! LOL I slept for a solid three hours!! :))

Mxx

I I came across this years ago when doing some research, even though it is about fencamfamine, it would be the closest information pertinant to camfetamine......

from a Formulary of Drugs:

FENCAMFAMIN

Fencamfamin is a central nervous system stimulant whose potency lies midway between that of caffiene and that of amphetamine. The drug is prescribed to relieve lassitude, fatigue and somnolence in the recuperative period following surgical operations or when potent analgesics of the morphine type must be taken regularly: the latter often produce drowsiness at effective dose levels. An extremely useful medicament, fencamfamin is generally well tolerated, and regular use over periods of months does not appear to lead to a significant degree of tolerance, and psychological habituation is not commonly seen. These are possible hazards, as the drug is somewhat euphoriant at doses only slightly in excess of those recommended. Dry mouth, headache, dizziness, abdominal upsets are among the unwanted reactions which have been noted. The compound is not marketed in the USA and the only preparation available in the UK(remember this was when it was available years ago) also contains a number of vitamins of the B group.There seems no reason why fencamfamin should not be tried as an alternative to amphetamines in a number of clinical indications, e.g. narcolepsy. The drug has been prescribed experimentally in cases of dementia: an improvement in alertness and orientation was observed but restlessness occurred in a number of patients. The elderly are in general more susceptible than persons of other age groups to the effects of psychotropic agents.

*10-20 mg. twice or ocasionally three times daily, the last dose taken not later than 4 p.m.: otherwise sleep may be difficult.
*Not recommended in severe hypertension or cardiac disease, hyperthyroidism, glaucoma and states of agitation or hyperexcitability; nor for concurrent use with antidepressants of thr MAO-inhibitor series.

Reactivan(E.Merck) tabs fencamfamin hydrochloride 10 mg, thiamine 10 mg, pyridoxine 20 mg, cyanocobalamin 10 ug, vitamin C 100 mg.

hope this helps .....any older person from UK may remember these....

Anyone have any experience with smoking camfetamine? I quite enjoy the high but this stuff really leaves my nose in a bad way for about a week after use. If smoking camfetamine will save my nose, and give a speedier high, then I'm all ears.

Well I tried smoking camfet. Just put it in a roached cigarette and shared with a friend. It was alright...it does work, but doesn't really give the sort of rush you'd usually expect from smoking a stimulant...Think I'll just stick to insuffulation and pray my nose doesn't dissolve entirely.

well im about to get camfetamine and MPA when the postman appears this morning (well i SHOULD be getting them lol). anyway i was wondering if anyone could give me the best ROA and dose (i was thinking of vaping it on tinfoil first then snorting some) and the effects its likely to produce (ive heard mention of there being an opioid background feeling or something similar-im guessing the fact im on methadone will effect that will it).thats for camfetamine. could anyone help with the same questions on MPA? i know this isnt an MPA thread but ive noticed so much mention of it on this thread allready i didnt see the harm mentioning it lol ill post a trip report btw guys ang gal's!!!!!! :)

Does anybody else's camfetamine react strangely with water? Just tipped some into a glass and when it hit the water the crystals started moving around by themselves, the largers ones actually shooting a good centimetre across the water in various directions. wtf?

Does anybody else's camfetamine react strangely with water? Just tipped some into a glass and when it hit the water the crystals started moving around by themselves, the largers ones actually shooting a good centimetre across the water in various directions. wtf?

What the actual fuck?

I wouldn't worry too much. All chemicals I've added to fluids seem to react with the fluid in some way. Its probably natural. Did the crystals fizz when they were added?

I wouldn't worry too much. All chemicals I've added to fluids seem to react with the fluid in some way. Its probably natural. Did the crystals fizz when they were added?

Nah no fizzing, the smaller crystals slowly swirled round in little circles and the bigger ones just zip back and forth a couple of times when added and then sink to the bottom.

Tried Camfetamine about two weeks back. Me and the girl had 200mg each, 75mg line each then 125mg in a Rizla and eaten! It was weighed so the amount is accurate +/-5mg. All it seemed to do was provide a very mellow amphetamine feel and numb hunger. Sleep didn't seem like it would be an issue, however we then moved onto the MXE and I must say that Camfetamine seem to increase the MXE's effect substantially! By which I mean less needed than usual for a stronger effect!

Lots of chemicals react with H20. Don't mix it with water in a sealed container and don't inhale any fumes coming off when mixing with water, god knows what the actual reaction is. Or maybe some one over in ADD.. Similar to gods.

JSPete, do you have access to a light globe or meth pipe? These are probably gonna be much more gainful for smoking than in a cigarette mix.

Lots of chemicals react with H20. Don't mix it with water in a sealed container and don't inhale any fumes coming off when mixing with water, god knows what the actual reaction is. Or maybe some one over in ADD.. Similar to gods.

JSPete, do you have access to a light globe or meth pipe? These are probably gonna be much more gainful for smoking than in a cigarette mix.

I don't have a meth pipe or light globe...I've heard that lightbulbs can be used though? Would chasing off tin foil work as well?

How this as a study aid? I've got some moderately bad ADHD and I'd love to save my amphetamine for other occasions. Does this potentate amphetamine or any other stimulants?

What do we currently know about it's course of action? Bio-ability with different ROA's?

How this as a study aid? I've got some moderately bad ADHD and I'd love to save my amphetamine for other occasions. Does this potentate amphetamine or any other stimulants?

What do we currently know about it's course of action? Bio-ability with different ROA's?

I'm looking for this information too. Spent a long time searching and turned up nothing - need to find someone knowledgeable on the compound.

Also, anyone know if camfetamine and methoxetamine are 'safe' to mix? (-as in, not going to result in death/hospitalisation)

I'm looking for this information too. Spent a long time searching and turned up nothing - need to find someone knowledgeable on the compound.

Also, anyone know if camfetamine and methoxetamine are 'safe' to mix? (-as in, not going to result in death/hospitalisation)

I've mixed MXE and camfetamine at reasonable doses with no ill effect. Don't go nuts though, the camfetamine will increase the chances of maniacal behaviour.