• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Camfetamine any info?

^^^ For me didn't feel like speed, thank god as that shit really doesn't agree with me.

I think 500mg would be an insane amount to try to get through, starting with a smaller dose for your first try is more than recommended. It really is always better to urge on the edge of caution with these things, like always doing a little allergy test before hand. There is plenty of info round these parts on the hows and whats.

* Also I really rate vaping mpa, but different strokes and all that.

Wounder if camfetamine can be vaped.

What effects do you get from vaped mpa? And how long does it last per hit?

Wounder if camfetamine can be vaped.

What effects do you get from vaped mpa? And how long does it last per hit?

Me and the other tried vaping but it was nasty, the other stuff however peaks for around 3 hours, it seems to be less of late as I appear to have built up a bit of a tolerance.:! It makes me buzz, I cant sit still, very chatty and a huge loss of apatite.

So the camfetamine had no effects smoked?
I would private message you, but this forum won't allow it for some reason :S how does one become a bluelighter?

is mpa vaped anything like mdpv vaped?
Would you say it's as moreish?
And as euphoric?

As I said I would of asked these in a private message instead of in a camfetamine thread...

^^^ Only ever snorted mdvp, but it has similar effects for sure, but I think mpa has defiantly got more clout and is just as moreish.

Only another 26 posts and you'll be a BLer ;)

I have my (recrystallised) sample.

Allergy test, fine.

30mg in water. Dissolves easily, mood lift and alertness at 35-40mins, fades at 1hr+

Can't decide whether to plug or snort next. Any views on this?

I haven't had success with snorting since Meph days, but who knows, might be the way to go.

Last edited:
OK, I decided to snort 60mg.

Ouch - hurts. I haven't felt that sensation since Mephedrone. Pain soon disappears though, and there's just the gentle burn of the drip.

Now at 30mins+ and no real euphoria buzz, just a generally alert and energetic thing going on. 'Upbeat' would be the word I would use to describe it.

No pupil dilation. Bladder normal, slightly raised awareness of heartbeat, but I'm a nervous person so that could be just me.

I'll take a break before doing any more. (I recently got myself into trouble with Methiopropamine by taking unwise amounts, searching for the high that never appeared ... )

By the way, although I am a Greenlighter on this forum, I have a couple of decades of substance experimentation experience in the 'real world' %), hence my sample!

I found 100mg (actually 105mg or so in the end, due to the starting doses of the drug leaving 10mg more than 2x200mg doses remaining from my original 250mg quantity, and my division of the remainder in rougly half after weighing then splitting by eye into two equal portions) to be about right for this compound.

A LOT less potent than amphetamine or its methylated or ethylated sec. amine homologs, by weight, but much, much smoother. As 'smoothe' in fact as desoxypipradrol, but I prefer this compound to desoxy, the latter has absolutely zero peripheral locomotor or stereotypy-inducing 'noise' present in the effects, but is too long lasting, in any but the 1-2mg doses that are the very maximal dosage range for the functional enhancement I seek in it, camphetamine however does have euphorigenic properties, and I must say, I like it, which for me, concerning psychostimulants is quite unusual.

I definately think I shall get myself another gram or two, although I am hoping the price drops soon. The 250mg was definately a worthwhile aquisition, for the price however, but for larger amounts, a bit pricy. Although definately very nice material.

As currently distributed, do NOT snort it....not if you value your nasal epithethelia, it has to be the fourth most painful material ever to find its way up my nose, the first being molten metallic sodium, with accompanying fused, molten NaOH, from some childhood playing electrolysis (as a kid I never wanted to play with kids toys, high voltage was my action man set, and atomic configurations my lego/mechano=D)

Second most painful being Virola theiodora bark, and third being yopo/cohoba snuff made from ground, toasted seeds with the admixture of slaked lime...owch. Insufflation of the current distributed camphetamine comes just behind these, tieing perhaps with the yopo.

What recrystallization method was used to purify this? and is the slight impurity yet known? if it the current batches were produced via the nitroalkene, it would explain the way it burned like fury, and left me, after the effects were tailing off, with a blinder of a residual headache, I don't think it was the drug itself at all which was responsible for this, as it happened only the time I insufflated the first 40mg, and never when it was plugged.

Is the stereochemistry of the current product known? I really would like to know what it looks like under a polariscope, I currently lack the capability to examine the optical properties of such substances though. Would be nice to compare the effects in vivo of the racemate, vs the D and L isomers of camphetamine.

Maybe they seasoned the current distribution with salt. Is the high from this really worthwhile? I want a drug I can just enjoy, and not need to find a use for it.

I want a drug I can just enjoy, and not need to find a use for it.

lol! for some reason i find this funny. its true!
but some drugs can help people focus and do work.
but like you, I dont want to work on drugs....

lol! for some reason i find this funny. its true!
but some drugs can help people focus and do work.
but like you, I dont want to work on drugs....

I find that working on drugs just makes me wish I wasn't high at all.

I find that working on drugs just makes me wish I wasn't high at all.

I once took MDMA whilst workign as a customer support and Tesco as a teenager.

it was horrific.

(so camphatmine. one to try...interesting...)

I usually never use stimulants alone but rather take very small doses if I'm tired to keep me more alert or togehter with some drugs that have a slightly sedating effect. I don't like to feel "speedy", rather just more alert. Would this be the best choice of all the RC stimulants right now? Just a kind of mellow but still alert feeling is what I'm looking for (coke is the only stimulant that gives me that feeling).

Actually...funny you mention that.

My inner mental voice said something like 'hmm.....like coke or dimethocaine, only smoother and without the peripheral garbage that comes with it'

Not prescisely like either of course, but the comparison crossed my mind.

I too use for functional enhancement, although I enjoy certain stimulants, very few of them, but just the odd ones, I really don't tolerate anything with strong noradrenergic activity, especially NA release agents.

For me PERSONALLY, I think this, and desoxypipradrol are the best RC stimulants I have tried that are available currently. On a small dose of desoxy right now actually=D

Is this stuff unavailable again already? I seem to have missed the boat?

Is this stuff unavailable again already? I seem to have missed the boat?

I believe it was sold for a few hours and then they pulled it do to "issues" with the product. It's going to go on sale again in the coming days/weeks after the issues, whatever they may be, are resolved. I assume it was because it was impure, but that's only speculation.

I hope it is re-released again, this is an absolutely excellent stimulant, fit for drug user and/or drug-pig royalty, at the doses I tried, no comedown or negative effects felt whatsoever, nor any peripheral effects, save for the slightly raised heartrate, and at times at the 105mg dose a slight drymouth, leaving me to want a drink.

I don't think they come better than this...as far as stimulants go. Acts long enough to be satisfying/useful, yet not, like desoxypipradrol, so long as to leave you wishing you took way less, or keeping you up for hours and hours or days if you overdo it or misuse it.

Likely to have mild-moderate opioid activity too, going from the known profile of fencamfamine (never tried fencamfamine personally, but its known to be have opioid effects to a degree)

AFAIK this is a pure, highly selective dopaminergic drug, with almost no noradrenergic (side)effects at sensible doses, if any doses, don't know if it does have incredibly weak NA releaser/NARI effects at higher doses though. But NA reuptake inhibition at a low level, when the dose is taken of a drug, which acts as a DARI, but much, much more potently, allowing it to act as in the main, a DA reuptake inhibitor, leaving the NARI effects sucking dopamine dirt trails, going from the very smoothe, yet admittedly a bit too long lasting effects of desoxypipradrol, from experience, show themselves very little or none, as tweaky sympathomimetic side effects.