• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Camfetamine any info?

I had a go last night. Snorting about 80mg over the space of about 3 hours. Also smoked a few joints throughout the course of the night.

It was much more mellow than I thought it would be, I didn't seem to do much rushing. It was subtle in a way were I didn't feel like I was fucked but I must have been as I started at 9 pm and still wasn't sleepy at 5am the next morning. Very euphoric, I didn't feel on edge once and I would say I'm a bit of a nervous wreck usually in similar circumstances. I just sat there very contented with a huge grin on my face.

Things I can liken it to , not in your face like 6 apb, very relaxing like amt, hints of being all loved up like mdmi and moreish like methadrone. I have a bit of experience with RCs and found it had a feeling all of its own which quite excites me (but then again so did methylone, and I rapidly grew tired of that) . I will certainty be upping the dose next time, maybe by double.

Wouldn't say the come down is shocking, only had had few hours sleep and feel fine.

*I had the crystal stuff and I found it a bit like glass to snort, but no where near as painful as some chems.

Wow, tracking down chemicals to use until they are made illegal seems like a ton of work. Don't you guys have Dexedrine on that side of the pond? Is it that hard to get a script over there?

I really don't use drugs recreationally anymore but I have ADHD and got a Vyvanse and Adderall IR script no problem, even with a history of drug abuse.

I highly suspect that Camfetamine have no effect on the noradrenaline receptor. Its just a pure dopamine agonist.

I highly suspect that Camfetamine have no effect on the noradrenaline receptor. Its just a pure dopamine agonist.

Does that mean that pupil dilation won't be an issue? It'd be a huge plus if this drug doesn't make you appear drugged.

Or is there some other thing that will cause dilation anyway, regardless of any noradrenaline pokery? Or maybe the opioid activity will have the opposite effect!

Last edited:
I have experimented with FBT today and here is the summary:

• Taken 200mg over the space of 1.45 hours
  • Snorted a few small lines but it felt quite uncomfortable so I bombed the rest.
  • The first half was quite boring. I was just sitting down looking for something to do and didn't feel much.
  • Been getting small tingling sensations in my body and head throughout the day.
  • Has made me slightly hotter.
  • Has made me more awake but hasn't given me any extra energy. I still feel quite lazy and dont want to do much.
  • Has effected me for over 8 hours. Effects should start to wear off soon.
  • No euphoria and hasn't made me want to talk or act sociable.
  • There are some similarities with the FBT chemical which I tested a week ago.

Now here are some of the positive things:
  • Towards the middle and end of the day, I have felt quite relaxed and calm.
  • Went to lie down on my bed earlier and was getting a nice feeling of something flowing through my body.
  • I feel more alert and slightly sharper.
  • Made the day go faster even when I am just sitting here.
I think I have accepted that this is about all it will do and I am trying to enjoy it for what it is. Maybe I was expecting too much so I was disappointed or maybe my dose was too small. To be honest I wouldn't buy it if this is all it does, there are much better things out there. It may have potential if you do a bigger dose. Next time I think I will be trying 200mg bombed in one go. No point in doing a proper trip report because there isn't enough to say until I try it again. Would be interested to hear what other people think.

Last edited:
I have experimented with FBT today and here is the summary:

• Taken 200mg over the space of 1.45 hours
  • Snorted a few small lines but it felt quite uncomfortable so I bombed the rest.
  • The first half was quite boring. I was just sitting down looking for something to do and didn't feel much.
  • Been getting small tingling sensations in my body and head throughout the day.
  • Has made me slightly hotter.
  • Has made me more awake but hasn't given me any extra energy. I still feel quite lazy and dont want to do much.
  • Has effected me for over 8 hours. Effects should start to wear off soon.
  • No euphoria and hasn't made me want to talk or act sociable.
  • There are some similarities with the FBT chemical which I tested a week ago.

Now here are some of the positive things:
  • Towards the middle and end of the day, I have felt quite relaxed and calm.
  • Went to lie down on my bed earlier and was getting a nice feeling of something flowing through my body.
  • I feel more alert and slightly sharper.
  • Made the day go faster even when I am just sitting here.
I think I have accepted that this is about all it will do and I am trying to enjoy it for what it is. Maybe I was expecting too much so I was disappointed or maybe my dose was too small. To be honest I wouldn't buy it if this is all it does, there are much better things out there. It may have potential if you do a bigger dose. Next time I think I will be trying 200mg bombed in one go. No point in doing a proper trip report because there isn't enough to say until I try it again. Would be interested to hear what other people think.

Maybe bombing isn't an effective RoA. Try insufflating a larger dose, or plug it. Plugging often has excellent bio-availability.

Took a larger dose tonight, 105-110mg plugged in solution.

Again no anorexia, I don't feel hungry, but knowing I needed to eat, a plate of tofu in black bean sauce was eaten and relished.

No peripheral stimulation at all....this is a better dose IMO, not nearly as potent as amphetamine but a whole lot smoother, infinately so. I would say this is the nicest stimulant I have ever had the chance to use.

I advise against insufflation...the first time I had any I tried it, and it burnt like fury....left me with a real nasty headache and the feeling that my nasal epithelium had been thoroughly excoriated with red hot broken glass for the rest of the night.

Just want to expand on my last post regarding my experiment.

I slept for 4 hours but I am finding it very hard to get back to sleep. Kind of given up for a little while. My nose is also feeling slightly blocked. If you have the powder version I really do not recommend snorting it.

Yeah if you have recieved it powdered don't snort! Mines been recrystallized, I have some of this to play with, loads to do today though so i'll have to find somewhere to fit it in, probably this evening =D

*Three days later and the crystallized stuff is still ripping the shit out of my nose. Its going up the ass next time. Haven't stop daydream bout it since (you know how it is). Very much looking forward to another go, just wish it I didn't feel so lethargic.

Really wish there were some great RC about to rave on...tried 5 abp out in a club on sat, expecting great things and sure the music sounded alive but I could I ekk be arsed dancing.

Just out of curiosity, how does this compare to methiopropamine?

Just out of curiosity, how does this compare to methamphetamine?

Wouldn't say it was any thing like it, however I have only vaporized mpa (Its my new fav chem since amt)

This stuff didn't make me buzz like mpa, there was no manic cleaning sessions like Iv had with that stuff, just all mood lift for me. I felt so at peace, it did keep me up for hours though like mpa, but in its own sneaky subtle way.

And there was no head fuck with camfetamine which is always a winner.

Last edited:
CherBerBear:

maybe it goes with age? I mean I could dance my arse off on mandy and whizz a few years back.
but now, id rather just sit there and talk shit with mates.
if a GREAt song came on I could dance. but mostly just shit at raves!
they need an enviroment were they play good bands i.e Muse! and stuff were people take drugs. a RockRave. is there such a thing?

also when you say "day dreaming about it" is that in a its got a high chance for abuse sorta way?

Lol this past month I've been hearing so many people raving about how camfetamine was gonna be so amazing and how it was legal ! They were so exited to order it and I had a feeling it wouldn't be that great.

Can't wait to go to school tommorow and rub it in everyone's face

3, 4 Empathy;

I used to pill up before going to rock nights, really was an amazing time. You can vape MPA, It gives a tiny short burst of high, but MPA isn't really something to get you `high` I prefer bombing, i've heard good things about plugging but it doesn't appeal to me, i',m quite content with bombing, it's a slow releasing, mellow ROA that keeps me nice and chipper all day or thru a 'sesh'

How does Camfetamine compare with methiopropamine anyone?

maybe it goes with age?

people take drugs. a RockRave. is there such a thing?

also when you say "day dreaming about it" is that in a its got a high chance for abuse sorta way?

Yes, Yes, and yes.

I do feel maybe Ive grown out of the being able to dance my ass off all night.

And don't be baaa humbug there are plenty off great nights to go to, just a lot of shit ones you have to filter through first ;)

I would say Camfetamine could most defiantly be abused as it makes you feel so so so so nice, I would have kept going through the night if my nose wasn't blocked to shit. I dare not bomb it then as Id not heard any reports of people doing so .

Only spoken to one person who had tried and they said they had snorted 100mg line. Having had a go my self Im not sure how he managed to get that much up, without nostrils of steal! plus a 100mg line looks ginormous.

I need to found out where these places are! Everywhere round here wouldnt accept that behavior.

Does the high compare to speed at all? As in just a pure stimulant?
And through your experince. Would 500 mg be suitable for a night sesh with the ROA being up the nose?