Roll Call - Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup guys, I didn't know there was anyone on BL from Utah! Thats crazy, just wanted to say wats up!

here in utah county as well. we should all email each other and have a bluelight party!

Last edited:
fellow utahn -- long time lurker

Greetings all those trapped in Utah.

been a long time lurker here, used to post on the old board under a different UN. but just saying hello. anyone planning NYE @ W. most likely i'll be there, seems like the best option save making the roadie to las vegas.

fellow utahn respond with a friendly hello.

Switters

new to slc

Hiya im new to the city and was wondering if anyone had any advice for either weekly or parties comming up. i use to moderate the meetups forum back in the day and havnt really had much contact with this site for a long while since. I thought id give this board a chance since it has helped me so much in my life.

-phil-

I propose we all meet up and have a sober get together. Just to meet the people we are talking to. any interested just message me.

Bump* hey sorry folks that i didnt look at this thread sooner, ive been in utah for about a year now. After accamating myself to the unusual enviroment i think im ready to kick it. let me know who else is around still and we should have a meet up perhaps get a drink or something.

utah meet up ftw

i'll volunteer for mass email duty :D

done and done. i second you for doing all the work whilst i pop and lock. lol.

I sent out an email. If anyone else wants to get down on the meet up, drop a line like your fishing :)

i know spiderman is suppose to meet us at that glitchhop party. mehm can you go to that event and post more information. i dont even know what genres are being represented at the party. also any update on people from this thread?

i used to live in orem. utah has a big cocaine and heroin thing goin on , its kinda crazy to see. but i hate that fuckin state; it makes me depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.