Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear that there werent many people at AFTERLIFE
BUT,
I AM way stoked to see
MixMasterMike and Slum Village at REDFEST on the 20th and then
Dieselboy and Dara on the 22nd....
yay!

Afterlife was kinda of dissapointing, but Expelled at Papillons was mad fun! CBR is amazing! Thank you, Simon, for knowing how to throw a great party in SLC.

flag.gif

I can't believe I didn't see this thread! I have lived in Salt Lake my whole life but am moving away for the next 9 months. Ya'll seem like some ravers, so I have to ask, did any of you come to my house at 7th south and 2nd west this summer. The reason I ask is because the rave/club followed us home a couple of times, and I like meeting the same people in two different places. Second sequence rocked and I hope I can see you all next summer.
peace

I was there, I was there!!! Do you remember me- my friend and I have pretty purple feather boas. Anyway, have fun and come back to SLC once in awhile because I have a feeling it's just getting started here!!!
~Ambryabnne aka violet

does anyone in SLC area want to meet up sometime?
I just moved out here and dont know anyone except my girlfriend....
we can meet at a show or a club or a house party or whatever....
I think Im going to be seeing Atmosphere on weds night at Kilby Hall
then Slum Village and MMM at Redfest on friday
then probably do some drinkin at the brewers festival all day on saturday
then be partying at Sunday Sessions with D-Boy and Dara
I can tell y'all my phone # or what I'll be wearing if you want to meet up !!
-Chris
aka NightShade

Yayyyyy! utrave.org is up and running again, good thing because I was starting to feel lost ;)

Hey all,
Just moved out here from Indiana. Wondering how the scene is in good ol' Utah. Haven't really met anyone. Email me at [email protected] or AIM me xXxXxSerialxXxXx. Well hope to hear from some of you Utah kydz. Later
ShaGZ/Serial

OMFG!!!!!
I cant believe you are from Indiana too!!!!
I just moved out here from Bloomington!!!!
us Cornbred kids need to stick together....
email me and let me know whatsup, we should kick it.

Well, I'm not from Indiana but I'm kinda new here too (more or less) so can I kick it with all o u 2?!

Alright, you guys, I'm moving out of my parents house which is good for various reasons, but bad because I won't have as much access to the computer. I'll try to keep Utah Roll Call up-to-date but y'all have to help me, okay? I want to get a job where I can just play on this thing all day. . . .

Ambryanne, when you find a job like that let me know! also i wanted to know if anyone has heard of DJ Neuronaut? he used to spin here in utah for a couple of years but moved up to seattle.
ninnie

well it looks like the scene here in SLC has turned into hip hop mecca...
last night I saw De La Soul in Park City, damn good time! (except for dj brisk who made me want to slice my own ears off with a razor blade)
weds night is souls of mischief and rahzael with two beat junkies djs at bricks.
then the roots are playing at the U on nov. 5th and finally Del and People under the stairs are playing on the 14th of nov at harry o's
there is of course still ak1200 on the 27th of oct to get that dnb fix...

Well I finally did it- I partied TOO hard! Halloween was a whirlwind of fuuuuuuun partys: there was Monstrous (Superstitious 2) on 10/26 which was OFFF THE MF HOOK! Seriously, that was exactly what Utah needed. Then AK1200 blew the roof off Axis Sunday night; then Halloween night was the best visual/audio show I've ever seen with the Spacemen at Bricks. It's no wonder I woke up Friday morning with the cold from hell. Oh well, it was totally worth getting sick over. What's up in November?!

hey, what are the raves/parties going on for New Years?! where can i get info?
thanks,
ninnie

OZ
Dynamic Audio Network and Guardian Productions
Info Lines
(801) 534-2910
(801) 539-1569
or toll free 1-800-912-2910
With DJ's
DRC
Christian Dwiggins
Beaker Vs. Josh Craig
Katupillar
Ethics
Vince Vega
ALIEN INVASION
Area801.net And Rare A/V Experience
1-888-857-3521
www.area801.net
With DJ's
Mark V. and Poogie Bear
Severina
Sebastian
Dave Sweeten
Chris Sick Vs. B-Selekt
Nemesis and Steez
Insideus
Jake Edwards and DJ NC-17
Tony D
These are the only big ones that I really know of, but check
out the info lines and websites for more info. Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.