Roll Call - Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
new to blue. live north of denver and rolled a few times on vacation. Ready to check out things here.

What about trying to meet up in the mountains somewhere with a nice backdrop? Since everybody is commuting anyway. Maybe something could be set up to try to find bluelight friends at the Rainbow Gathering... or if not, some other mountain location appeals to me. Any suggestions of places up there?

Holy thread revival.

Westminster, Colorado here, and I love being out in the mountains! :)

Been living here in Colorado for a while. The only thing easily obtainable is crack and meth. Opiates; what are they? H, “no H no pills, only crack just as good you will like it" Shit, H scene sucks, want some dillies, fly your ass out to new Jersy; fuck. GOD FUCKING SPEED> I AM ABOUT TO GIVE UP

Kinematics said:
Holy thread revival.

Lmao, couldn't of said it any better! Wheat Ridge, CO here, glad to represent ;) And yeah, I can get crack all I want but to find quality pills is a bitch. At least I got my test kit so that really helps =D

Yep,meth,crack,meth,crack,meth; “no I need pills” dealer "ah this is just as good" me "I'll give you $100 finders fee" dealer “meth is great I'll give you some for free you will love it" assholes. I read people on this board scoring dillies 4mg for $5!!! WTF that is insane. You would have to practically loot a hospital pharmacy here to get anything like that here.

did anyone go to skylab? it was interesting, but i had a good time. also brain wash is coming up in october.

I just got accepted to CSU in fort collins! =D Any fellow Bluelighters up in CSU?

congrats on getting accepted :)

I don't know that there are any left up there anymore. but then again there seem to be Colorado bluelighters out there that never come forward so *shrugs* it's very possible.

My Fort Collins days ended about a year and a half ago.

New (old actually, but I'm back!) bluelighter living in downtown Denver. Looking for others to hang out with and have a good time. =D

Hello, just joined the site and as I always do at a new forum my first search was for Colorado. I live in Fort Collins right now. Not much else, <3 Colorado.:D

Sup guys, just checking in. I am still here in Colorado, potentially moving down to the Durango area from Westminster... anyone else down in that area?

Also, someone was complaining about crack and meth being all they can ever find. I have never even heard of anyone offering that or having it in my circle of friends and contacts. L, mushrooms, pot, and x all seem to be easy to get, though I stick to the first 3 myself. They's all I ever need, aside from cactus, which I source elsewhere.

You can find anything in Boulder. :)

Boulder here. Just moved to town and looking around for like minded people.

i'm still in denver... and kinematics, why in the name of god would you move to durango??

Status
Not open for further replies.