Roll Call - Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^we could if people would reply to their mailing list emails...screw it. i'm just going to have to start a big ass email.

Well I must say that I'm amazed at all of the Junctionites on the BL boards. I'm Joe, raised in the GJ but now spending the majority of my time in Boulder for college (not over the summer though :| blah). I'm going to add my Email to the list (if indeed it's still going). I'd also like to recomend http://pub19.ezboard.com/bcolordoravedotcom32324 to everyone on this thread for a good group of kids mostly in the Denver area. They lean toward the jaded side but are proof that the Colorado scene is far from dead. Their posting rate is positively frantic compared to here. Usually have postings for parties up and down the front range every weekend plus a bunch of random chatter every day (the site has been overrun by pop-ups in the last week because those in charge of paying the bills seem to have split but it's still a great community and you can download a pop-up killer or set your browser so that it will keep pop-ups from, well, popping up ;) ) Anyway I hope to see some of you there (I go by Syberduh there too) and of course I will check back here too. Hope to see all of you at parties either in Denver or the big GJ! :)

I don't want to hear any bitchin' about where ya'll live seeing as how I'm in the armpit of CO aka Pueblo. Transplanted from INdiana two years ago to take a job and get closer to the mountains. Nuthin doin down here. anybody excited about this Eclipse deal in Springs even though it's over a month away? that's about the closest anything will ever get to the 'blo, though we get some Denver spinners down to the district and the green light every once in while.
peace and chicken grease...

Helloooooo Bluelighters!!
I've been reading posts for awhile....finally decided to make my presence known! I'm close to Boulder, but am not a student. I am definately down with any/all parties and am planning to go to Eclipse! Let me know about meetups, etc.
Thanks, and I hope to meet all of you!

heh i guess im kinda late on this post eh?
but i just joined not to long ago, i have known about the site fopr a while but havent had the chance to get on. :) my name is brandy. :D hey nick member me and jenn??its been a while....anyways i live in boulder and if anyone wants to be my friend::wipes a tear away:: i would like that alot :) later all

hey brandy- welcome to BL :) Ironic that I found you here cuz I think here is where I originally ran into jenn, or maybe it was one of your guys' friends.. either way, its quite ironic ;)

Yay my first post on Bluelight! Well not really I just changed my name cause I was getting bored with the old one(not really changed my email and forgot my password so...), egotion = egobirth. Hi Brandy.
ego=)

Hey what's up all. Got dragged on here by my Friend Brandy... seems like a pretty pimpin' site.
Little bit about myself... im currently in boulder. originally from the east coast, new england area. Used to party up there and around boston... ran a little underground production company and threw a bunch of outlaws, outdoors, what fun... :)
I like most all types of electronic music... and i can say ive spun and/or produced most genres at one time or another...
I'm pretty much just working full time here, and even tho ive been here a couple years i still know barely any one, so im always down to meet new faces...
Hrmm so im a philosophical type... into neo-physics, used to hack/phreak, ran a art/hacking collective back in the day... that sorta spilled over into me being a computer geek and doing digital design and electronic music...
Like i mentioned above, i used to throw nice intamite gatherings back home with some friends... i spin, i produce original tracks, used to do a live pa... all kinda lowkey style, although ive been at it for about 6-7 years now.. needless to say i have a modest studio setup goin on that im expanding all the time... and i own pretty much everything needed to throw a party of oh say 400-500 kids or so, minus a generator (and lighting) for outdoor stuff... my sound system is back home and im hoping to have it freighted out by early september...
and to all you ft. collins kids... my friends have started a thursday club night up there... at the old tornado club, now known as club static.. look for fliers... it's just startin out, so it's still a lil small, but its a good time... there's 2 rooms, and the main room/bar is pretty sizable, and they have a patio... lots of jungle.. but everything else too.. i believe they have a saturday night event goin on too, run by some different peeps... you guys may want to check it out... its a $5 cover 18+, $3 21+ and they usually have drink specials all night.. pool, etc... so if yr lookin for somethin to pass the time on thur. or sat. night check it out... ive spun there once and i should be returning in september sometime to spin again... since my styles pretty diverse lemme know what you guys want to hear!
-phew-
ok so that was a bit of a ramble...
feel free to hit me up online
aim:nectar909
peace
-Mike

Broncos!!!!!.../me throws hot wings at the 49's. Yes, only pre-season but I get very emotionally hyper when it comes to my Elway-less team.

Wow, I am glad to see all these new faces, errr... names popping up! But I'm gonna go ahead and close this since it's dangerously close to 100. I will open a new CO RollCall, and post a link to this old thang.

The ALL NEW Colorado ROLL CALL...

...and when we come callin y'all better answer gaawdammit!
anyways, we are really starting to build up a nice little group here, so keep em coming. BTW, here is a link to the old roll call...Mountainous Bitches Unite
Once again, give a shout! We have lots of fun in store, and a great season ahead!
Peace
[ 01 September 2002: Message edited by: nephil ]

/me slides on the slip n' slide through this thread weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

beep! beep! Get Out The Way! Ego here just stoppin by to say whats up to all the Coloradians.
ego=)

Status
Not open for further replies.