Roll Call - Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^Sorry, but i've been busy lately wha with getting a job an all. Some other Bluelighters might be coming in from out of state soon and I need to figure their deal into the mix as well.
Pleeeeeeeeeeease be patient, all. Got my hands full right now.

damnit radar wtf is up with you man ;)
lets get this goin before the summer's gone!

**gittin impatient**
Geez Radar! Gitting all our hopes up for an actual honest to god colorado bluelight meetup. Not gunna hold my breath ne more expecting this to happen. But maybe..just maybe..there isa litle
glimmer of hope left in me that radar will soon figure this shit out. :)
[ 17 June 2002: Message edited by: IRIE ]

yah, radar whats up?
let's all plan this shizz anyways. How about like the second week in july? Like a wed or thurs or something?

Cool your jets, people. This should happen shortly. I don't mean to step on Radar's toes, but there might be a few OOS BLers coming this way this summer, and they're just as interested in meeting everyone as all of you are.
I'll try and con him into conning everyone else into a date, but no promises.
(And again, sorry to interfere on your turf, Radar. :p)

Matt- Oh no no no no no no no, you're not interfering on my turf or stepping on my toes. It's ALL of our turf, and these are ALL of our communal toes. I appreciate the backup actually. Just cuz I'm one of the new mods in this forum, that doesn't make it MY forum, it's OUR forum. All of yours and mine.
Secondly, I'm afraid I gotta close this down now. Since this is a private get-together most likely, we can't be discussing it on the board. But I'm going to set up a nifty little email list so that we can continue negotiations in private. Remember when replying to these CO BLer emails, to click "REPLY TO ALL". If you've already replied to this thread and have an addy listed, you'll be getting an email. If not, and you want to be on the little mailing list here, please mail me at [email protected] .
How ironic that I have to close down my own thread...it just goes to show ya, kids. Even we Mods are not exempt from our own rules. ;)

Okay, I take it back...I'm actually going to re-open this thread because (a)there are a lot of just "hi i'm from CO" or "i'm moving to CO" comments in here, and (b)because I still need email addys for Nephil, Elle, BigCat007, and butters_for_president if they want to be on the mailing list as mentioned above. Mail me or reply to the thread, guys. Also, if you DON'T want to be on the mailing list, let me know now. Here's who I have so far:
  • glitter
  • irie
  • Young Alien Type
  • BoulderBrat23, aka B0023
  • DJ Dano
  • t.minus
  • Housekid 5
  • Aqua*Fina
  • The Neoracle
  • X-raver
So let me know if you want on or off or whatever.
One more thing...NO MORE discussion of any kind of any private meetup...it's against guidelines on the board. That's what this mailing list I'm seeting up is for. But I still encourage all Colorado kids to post in this thread and let us know you're out there, or how you're doing, or about any questions or whatever you might have. Merci beaucoup, kids!
-Radar

Okay, the list is up!!! The addy for it is [email protected] . If you're on the list, you've been sent a confirmation email that you need to respond to. If you haven't recieved an email, and you want to be on the list, then mail me and I'll add you. This is new territory for me, so I'm not sure how well this is going to work. Groovy!

damn, i erased that e-mail... i was even like "hrmmm, maybe i'll just read it to see what it is..." but no its gone... so can you send another one or sumpin?
Peace!

^^^^^A'ight, Nick you should get that shit in your mail now.
As for the rest of you, I've only gotten 3 confirmation emails back, damnit. Get on the ball!

Am I missing something here?
Um I dont believe that I have recieved and e-mail as of *yet*. Either that or I too accidently deleted it or something. Would yoo be so kind as to send me another? THANX!
[ 30 June 2002: Message edited by: IRIE ]

no worries, at least from me... i scrounged through the e-mail trash and found it and verified, wh00t! im all over this like white on rice one a paper plate in a snow storm, BIATCH!
Peace!

Ok Okay... I am a transplant.. Now living in Cincinnati Ohio.. why the hell did I leave the beautiful city of denver... Nights at Club Synergy, or watching a sunrise from Redrocks, or listening to Okie rock it.... I went out into the world to see what else was rawkin speakers away from those majestic peaks.. I found alot of smog, and dirty beats.. Some crappy djs.. but alot of good ones!!! Sounds from Detroit, Cleveland, Chicago, Pittzburg, all over... And i want to bring some home.. I know this is a roll call.. but hey.. I dont joke.. I need to get a hold of some promotors to bring them out.. All professional promo packs can be sent.. But even if it is a little club night, that needs some numbers drawn... Hit me up and let me know who i need to speak to.. AIM:Beatfreakindiva or [email protected]
Thanks and I hope the Colorado scene continues to prosper!!!!
DJ Widow

synergy closed, this year's rave on the rocks sucks.. or "concert formerly known as rave on the rocks" as theyre calling it now. tracks is gone too. so a lot of the "classic" clubs are gone. go figure.

hey...maybe this isnt the right place butt does anyone have the line up for "rave on the rocks/weekend of E/formally known as rave on the rocks"? i know i can look it up but i thoughtt it should be posteed anyway. radarlove? mods can move this or delete it if ya need.

^^awww he called me sweetie :D
now that that's done, can we please get a meet up going before i move to new england and have to join their events list?

Status
Not open for further replies.