Roll Call - Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10th-12th yours truely will be in VA having a meeting with my promoter and giving a live demo/play a small party for them.So that weekend is kinda out of the question for me,but by all means,dont let me hold you kids back from rockin the nights away.
HAHA,
T.Minus

just as an update ehre, i'm still figuring out what works best for all people involved.....for the recod, i'm not too sure how well the logistics of having tables set up in the park are going to work out...

Whoa.
I'm from Colorado Springs! Ok, thank god I'm not actually from there (no offense to those that are), I just go to school there. Even though I don't know ANY of you (even though I've been around for awhile) I'd be down for a meetup. Sometime before May 15th would be best, cuz after that I'm outta here for the summer and going to Cali (probably). then again, if I don't get my summer job in cali i'll be stuck here (yuck!) Don't get me wrong, there are certain things I love about CO...colorado springs just isn't one of them.

ooh, oooh! i'm in colorado too; fort fun to be exact. i r john. originally from the ATL. i'm really just starting to get into the electronic music scene, but i think i'm diving into it pretty deeply. i can usually be found with nephil somewhere's around here. anyway, nice to meet everybody. see y'all around...

ok, so i just finished reading the rest of the posts on here and was wondering if everyone's still planning on getting together some time in the near future? it'd be tight to do it before the planet of the drums (may 18th), but don't know how many peoples are going to that.... just an idea cause it'd be cool to meet everyone and get a chance to party together.

Hey this is a little off the topic of the post but I am hoping to go to school in fort collins maybe in september. Im just wondering what the scene is like or just any other info about the fort collins area, will I like it?

ok cats, dont want to be so rude but when the hell is gonna happen?!?
c'mon i could go for a cheeseburger and watermelon right now...
Peace!

Originally posted by XTCKAT VT:
Hey this is a little off the topic of the post but I am hoping to go to school in fort collins maybe in september. Im just wondering what the scene is like or just any other info about the fort collins area, will I like it?
depends on the scene you are looking for. There are plenty of good people here...but the 'scene'sucks, I find myself always trying to get out of town...
but if you like beer guzzlin frat boys, hoochie bar sluts, and dave matthews or bluegrass music, then you will enjoy hanging out in this town. But it's easy to find people who share your interests if you like high energy parties and clubs and things of that sort, you just gotta go elsewhere most of the time.
Not to discourage you or anything, I don't mind living here, just don't hang out here all that much.

Originally posted by nephil:

depends on the scene you are looking for. There
but if you like beer guzzlin frat boys, hoochie bar sluts, and dave matthews or bluegrass music, then you will enjoy hanging out in this town. .

..That pretty much sums it up, Nicole.
But, you forgot the beer-guzzlin', hypocritical gutterpunks. :D

Originally posted by Housekid5:
ok cats, dont want to be so rude but when the hell is gonna happen?!?
c'mon i could go for a cheeseburger and watermelon right now...
Peace!

mmmmmmmmm watermelon

Hey, my name is Jennie. I am from Golden, CO.(about 10 minutes from the Denver Metro Area) Latley I have been in Grand Junction, but I am comin home!!!!! Thank God.

ok lets stop talking about this and actually do it... hell. we're not even talking about it anymore... C'MON PEOPLE!!! lets figure sumpin out... im as free as a bird for every weekend for the next 4 weeks
besides i wanna meet some of you since i only saw Irie at POTD.
lets do this
Peace!

Okay, okay...well people are still undecided as to where they wanna get together. So that's thing one I gotta figure out. I say like Washington Park in Denver. It's a good halfway point.

Um..well?
Im down for ne where. Its already JUNE peoples! Lets do this! We technically only have a few months left of summer. SO LETS GO!

Hey whats up guys, visiting over here from the midwest fourms *indiana to be exact*
My girl is moving out to a lil town called Glenwood Springs the first week in July. I know with out a doubt that I won't find anything going on there, but was wondering if anything was going on in either Denver or Grand Junction that week. I know Denver would be a farther drive but we would like to catch a party out there somewheres. Kinda wanna see what its like out west. So if any of ya could lend me some info either here or through email that'd be great.
Also, is Skoold still throwing parties out there?? I used to talk to Scott and Christi online but havn't been able to get in contact with them for a while. Just curious. Also, Is Brandon Plank still playing out there? Or didn't he move up Northwest?? Again....just wondering.
Help me out here kids, I wanna check out what Colorado has to offer :)
Peace

seems like i ended up in colorado springs for the summer...and my last year of school next fall/spring.
ive never met any BLers so...if there's a meetup to be had, let us all have at it for godsakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.