I know there are a hundred posts on this general subject, but I have a slightly more specific little question....
It's finals week for me, so I've taken adderall several days consecutively - something I usually avoid doing.
- I am prescribed from 6-8mg of Xanax XR a day, and have an extremely high tolerance to benzos.... (something I am determined to taper off once I switch psychiatrists)
- I hardly ever use Opiates and am a big pussy when it comes to them. Anyways, I randomly came across a chance to grab 16 of these little 5/325 percs. Today is my 3rd day of taking them, so I have I guess a tiny bit of a tolerance, compared to absolutely nothing at all.
- I took a small dose of adderall today (15mg) and have found that taking even just one 5mg Perc about 2-3 hours into the Addy has a really nice synergizing effect.
- Normally when I take adderall, I compensate for the anxiety/comedown it leads to by drowning it out with an extra xanax or 2 more than I normally would take.
- I've redosed a couple times today, the last one being about an hour ago - so like 17.5 mg of Perc today. I know the combination of these 3 drugs is not a healthy habit, but it really is super nice for the productive type.
My question is: I know once again, Opiates + Xanax = bad news for respiratory depression. I know I am taking really low doses and not concerned, but just curious in general - if someone like myself has an extremely high tolerance to Benzos (don't 'feel' anything even if I take 6mg+ of Xanax at once on an empty stomach...), but has a zero tolerance to Opiates (even 5mg gets me noticeably high) , is there the still same type of danger of mixing them?
Like, if I am feeling a bit anxious still and wana take another Xanax or Ambien (also prescribed), should I be concerned at all?
Sorry this came out kinda retarded, but any insight would be interesting to hear.