• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Bluelight Credited In Scientific Publication on Mephedrone

FnB said:
So we're not just a bunch or druggie buffoons, but a credible source or research data... Onwards and upwards!

We made ourselves objects of research, data; I believe the term "subject" more accurate than "participant" for a number of reasons.

ebola

We made ourselves objects of research, data; I believe the term "subject" more accurate than "participant" for a number of reasons

qft

Two points though:
1. We are all subjects of research even if we haven't completed a survey (just by posting on a public website - most researchers see public posts as fair game to be used as data)
2. Right now, we provide assistance to others who lead. However, there are models - eg. 'action research' - where 'researched' groups partner with researchers. Using action research, we actually can be full participants. Indeed Bluelight can lead research, with the assistance of researchers. Something for the future, hopefully the not-to-distant future :)

I am coming down from this fake cocaine right now and it is horrible.no appetite can't sleep crazy anxiety paronoid and so much more. It is almost exactly like real coke. I only did the bath salts bec. It was free and I was curious. My local gas station in williamstown nj gave a free sample which was about a gram, which is alottt. I did it all throughout the day and the high was surprisingly really good but the come down is the worst and lasts very long considering my last line was 9 hours ago. I still can't eat sleep or over come any usual side effect for the real deal. Don't do it bec. I kno you'll regret it. It is the worst come down ever! Stick to the real coke if your going to do it. I'm reading about it's effects and it is extremly harmful to your health. I regret it and can't believe it is legal bec. Kids will buy it bec. Of it's high and cheap prices. Ppl will die from this it's a matter of time before it's illegal. It is exactly like coke it's crazy.

Where are all the results I don't get it...

The full results are in a scientific article - which is, unfortunately, behind a pay wall or available only to university students and staff.

I have the article so if you pm me with an email address, I can email it to you.

More and more journals are going open access these days. I recently chose to publish in one of those and I mentioned Bluelight too... you can read it at:
http://ijire.net/issue_3.1/6_barratt_lenton.pdf

However, most of the prestigious journals are still pay-walled and universities get extra points if you publish in those... annoying for the rest of the world who wants access to research.