• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Ann and Sasha Shulgin Need Our Help

Anyone know how stingy TurnCenturyPictures are with screenings of Dirty Pictures? I think people mounting screenings as a benefit could make a sizable dent...

Last edited:
Done, thanks for the reminder. I put a note that it was from a member of Bluelight so he knows that we care <3

Done and Done.

I kinda wanna send a letter+check to them as well now that mariposa mentioned it, both financial and moral support/words of kindness will do a great deal to lift spirits

I've been working in personal care for some time now, although not yet received my license in Nursing as of yet.

I wonder what kind of long-term care costs 450 dollars?!

I'd offer my services free of charge if that were an option and part of me still wonders if it might be.

I'd love to have more information on his condition, what his needs require, and what in the world they're getting for 450 a day?

I'm assuming it's a few PCA's and at least one nurse to administer treatments, meds, etc.

It just strikes me as a bit much to pay for simple care.

Donated and made other people aware of the help the Shulgins need.

All the best!

If I didn't delete my paypal account do to the fact of certain people from ebay and a few other buying/selling sites trying to open disputes and reverse scams.... I would most definitely make a small donation

That is not a valid excuse.

I could be wrong but a paypal account is not needed to donate via paypal.
And there are other ways to donate.

If I didn't delete my paypal account do to the fact of certain people from ebay and a few other buying/selling sites trying to open disputes and reverse scams.... I would most definitely make a small donation

You don't need a paypal account to help out.

The word is "due" not "do".

"Ted Shulgin, Sasha's son, died peacefully in his sleep around 6:30 a.m. Sunday morning."

:(

Done and Done.

I kinda wanna send a letter+check to them as well now that mariposa mentioned it, both financial and moral support/words of kindness will do a great deal to lift spirits

sorry for my ignorANCE BUT IM FROM UK and do not know these people. what are they known for ? thanks

Dear Sasha, After just being released from the hospital, on life support for 2 days and slowly comming around, I'm pretty sure now i know the meaning of tough times. Tho i really can't help financially right now, I just wanted to express my heartfelt concern and best wishes that things make your sunshine shine bright again. I as of 5 mins ago signed up with Bluelight to perhaps find myself answers and follow peoples concerns and opinions, Again Ann i wish you and your husband all the best in the future... Valbert.. well pronounced Valbear.. silent T ,,lol nobody ever gets that.. :)

sorry for my ignorANCE BUT IM FROM UK and do not know these people. what are they known for ? thanks

You really are ignorant if you dont know how to type someone`s name into a search engine!

Thanks for the update on their situation, truly sad.
Next pay cheque and I'll get right onto a donation.

I'm crazy poor right now and don't have a real job ... but I figure a little bit can help so I donated $10. Can't afford much more :(. If I get a real job and this is still on, I will donate more.

donated what i could. wishing the best to the shulgin's in this tough time.