• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

The death of "speed stick Fresh" - Your favorite discontinued products

Recently I have not been able to find Excedrin. I love Excedrin. That's the only thing that will take away my headaches, when I get them. My whole family loves Excedrin.

Then one day on a trip to the grocery store, all the Excedrin had been pulled off the shelves.

It is still pulled off the shelves, too, which no explanation. Even the little gas stations I searched didn't have any Excedrin.

Now we all have headaches, and can't get rid of them.

Just take Tylenol and drink some caffeine...

pete's wicked ale

petes-wicked-strawberry-blonde-medium-web-view.jpg

my favourite skate shoes/sneakers ever - adidas 'beta' - are no longer made by adidas:

beta01.jpg

alasdair

They pulled dextromethorphan and promethazine syrup off the shelves here.

johnnie-walker-green-label.jpg

Discontinued in North America (at least) in 2013, apparently went back into limited production in 2015, can still be found.

Was my favorite of all the Johnnie Walkers, I even preferred it to Blue, especially at about 1/3 the price. Rich, full, hints of spice. Really good shit.

johnnie-walker-green-label.jpg

Discontinued in North America (at least) in 2013, apparently went back into limited production in 2015, can still be found.

Was my favorite of all the Johnnie Walkers, I even preferred it to Blue, especially at about 1/3 the price. Rich, full, hints of spice. Really good shit.

Dude I got this rich uncle who left behind a bunch of scotch. Like enough for one drink in 20 diff bottles. Dude loved scotch right. Well I ran down the colors from price of the jws. And I dunno scotch but the green one was maybe the best. Blue only gets points for being so pricey. But man it was good too. Blacks the worst tho.

Milk Mate

One could never saturate whole white milk with enough of that chocolately goodness.

Altoids: Dark Chocolated Dipped Ginger, Ginger, Licorice and Cool Honey

chocoaltoids.jpg

It really, really sucks when this happens, when you have a favorite product that you LOVE and then its gone. Its even worse when you dont KNOW its gonna be discontinued so you cant stock up.

For a long time i was a loyal "speed stick" customer. The purple cap "Fresh" scent deodorant, was my favorite favorite favorite. It was cheap too, like 2 bucks. I love it, it was just such a fresh clean scent. Im a female but it didnt smell "manly" or guyish like alot of the mens deodorants out there like old spice, etc. It just smelled CLEAN. Never seen another one that came close to havin that scent, it was mad unique.

Anyways for about a year i switched up, tryin out Dove and other womens ones, I dont know why really, and then last week i went to go try to find a deodorant, NOT antiperspirant, since im breastfeeding now and was worried about all the aluminum, so i went to go find my trusty Speed Stick Fresh and it was DISCONTINUED! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

So, anyways, I was curious about yall, cuz it seems like everybody got a favorite product that they dont make no more. And, if any of us has seen it anywhere or somethin, we could pass the tip along to the rest of BL here :) If any of yall see the purple-cap speed stick fresh deodorant, definately give me a holla, ill buy 5!:D
Im not familiar with a purple-capped speed-stick-fresh but a few times a year im forced to buy this one which is "Active Fresh"
KLk2SCh.jpg

The McDonald's ice coffee thick shakes. Here in Aus, they ditched it for frappes, but I miss the classic shake, without cream, and way thicker.

And where did SMP go? Disappeared as a surf brand here in the late 90s 00s

Ironically I have a stick of speedstick fresh as described but with black cap and I HATE it ever since a friend used it n he had BO and it didn't work it just mixed with the BO >/ that's like spraying some bathroom spray but it still smells like shit but fresher.

I read whole thread all amped n I have nothing to contribute. 90s was truly a golden age.

Ironically I have a stick of speedstick fresh as described but with black cap and I HATE it ever since a friend used it n he had BO and it didn't work it just mixed with the BO >/ that's like spraying some bathroom spray but it still smells like shit but fresher.

I read whole thread all amped n I have nothing to contribute. 90s was truly a golden age.
where i live speedstick fresh is available at the dollar store.

Reebok Kamikaze II LOW
A1k84on.jpg