• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

The death of "speed stick Fresh" - Your favorite discontinued products

pb-crisps.jpg

This was my favorite snack when I was a kid. I am craving them right now for some weird reason.

these were awesome

I also dug this:

Pepsi-Blue.jpg

It was great by itself; mixed with Code Red, though, it was a party in my mouth.

I absolutely loved Pepsi Blue and I don't know a single other person who does, I think we might be the only two left! Would kill for some of it now actually.

The Body Shop discontinued a tea tree oil hand sanitizer that I was a huge fan of, and recently Aerie dropped 'madarin blossom' from it's list of scents. These two have really, really pissed me off, I have few reasons to go to the mall and those were some of them.

that soo funny cause I bought like 20 speed stick freshes , yea i said 20!! before it got discontinued. LOL! I bought the man one , obviously.. so its not the same but that funny that some enjoy speed stick as much as me.
i.

Na, it is the same yo. there aint no "fresh" for women. Im talkin about the one for men--thats the one i used. It smelled great to me, i didnt give a fuck if it was mens or womens, it smelled awesome, and it worked great. And like i said in the OP, it really didnt smell like super manly--it was just CLEAN smelling. It wasnt somethin youd smell and be like "oh this is a mans deodorant" it was just kinda a general asexual fresh soapy clean scent--I never been so much into all the really girly deodorant smells like berries and vanilla and shit. I just like a real simple clean fresh smell which is actually MAD hard to find in womens deodorant so i looooved "fresh."

I wish i had known it was gettin discontinued yo. It was like losing touch with your best friend for a while, but you know where they live, so you be like "ah, its cool, theyll always be there so ill hit em up when i get a chance but im just so busy right now...And then finally you think "wow, its about time i go see how hes doin, it been mad long" so you just go stop by their house a year later, assuming they they would just always be there, and then you find out they moved and you didnt say bye and dont know where they went to. I took that fuckin speedstick fresh for granted, and now its gone! :(

Well not that serious but u get the analogy =D I woulda stocked the fuck up if i knew it was goin.

The fucked up thing is like....They get rid of that, which obviously judgin from the fact that theres a entire FACEBOOK GROUP devoted to "i miss speed stick fresh", there waas tons of people who loved it. But they keep MUSK? Who the fuck buys that? The BROWN deodorant that smells like old man old spice sweaty leather or some shit? who the fuck would ever wear that? Why would they discontinue fresh and keep that shitty one? It just dont make no sense. :(

Anyways, big thumbs down to deesuhal for bein deodorant-sexist and assuming i was talkin about somethin different just cuz im a female ;) Nah, just playin lol:D

Also, I remember crystal pepsi when i was a lil kneehigh and i thought it was pretty good. And pepsi blue was awesome. I really liked it, actually.

OOOOOOHH!!

I got another soda one to add--it just popped into my head and i had totally forgot about it.

SPRITE BERRY REMIX!!!

That shit was AWESOME, it was limited edition or some shit and i was mad depressed when it left. I used to loooove smokin a fat blunt then gettin one of those--the flavors in it was the shit.

sprite_remix_berryclear.jpg

Last edited:
Na, it is the same yo. there aint no "fresh" for women. Im talkin about the one for men--thats the one i used. It smelled great to me, i didnt give a fuck if it was mens or womens, it smelled awesome, and it worked great. And like i said in the OP, it really didnt smell like super manly--it was just CLEAN smelling. It wasnt somethin youd smell and be like "oh this is a mans deodorant" it was just kinda a general asexual fresh soapy clean scent--I never been so much into all the really girly deodorant smells like berries and vanilla and shit. I just like a real simple clean fresh smell which is actually MAD hard to find in womens deodorant so i looooved "fresh."

Just wondering, but what kind of deoderant do you find to work best now? I swear by the clinical strength ones, either Dove or Secret or Degree, and Degree in particular is sorta asexual...if they smelly too pretty, they will be irritating, so I also stick to some sort of "fresh clean" scent or if I wanna be girly, I'll go for baby powder...but none of that vanilla or fruit scented crap.

i bemoan the passing of knickerbocker beer . dirt cheap and nicely hopped -not sweet at all.

Just wondering, but what kind of deoderant do you find to work best now? I swear by the clinical strength ones, either Dove or Secret or Degree, and Degree in particular is sorta asexual...if they smelly too pretty, they will be irritating, so I also stick to some sort of "fresh clean" scent or if I wanna be girly, I'll go for baby powder...but none of that vanilla or fruit scented crap.

most effective and long lasting of the many that i have tried is the pits down winner - unscented Mitchum roll on.

5020000821.jpg

I loved Sunny D as a kid. My parents would refuse to buy it for me, so when it fall into my hands the moment was made all the more special :D

England. I haven't seen it in years. It got such a bad media image they had to stop it. Shame...it was like Monster for kids

ya, Sunny D made me pretend to be a motorcycle. It probably makes other kids carve pentagrams in roadkill. England might be better off without it. ;)

This thread is making me nostalgic. PB crisps, rice crispy treats cereal... incidentally, I bought some Sunny D today when I saw it in a dollar store.

Maybe Sunny D is directly responsible for our generation's stimulant abuse. Let's sue!