• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 30 mg oxycodone: Swallow, eat or snort?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmonkeyq

Greenlighter
Got me a few 30 mg oxycodone pills here, just wondering the best way to get the best quality buzz from these. Should I swallow whole, chew up and eat, or snort? Any advice is much appreciated, thanks.

well it depends are they the IR oxy or extended release? the instant release i would personally snort them

Sorry, guess i should've been more thorough, they are instants. And I'm only planning on taking one at a time of course, because I've never taken more than 15 mg's of oxy before.

if you have a tolerance then you can either swallow or snort it because the b/a is about the same both ways. but me personally i would snort that bitch right up

Ok, that's 2 votes for snorting, so it looks like that is prolly what i'll do, but snorting them is gonna cost me a little more money because I have to pay a hooker so I can snort it off of her ass, lol!

two votes and ur convinced eh? Glad you didnt ask about something too serious.

Curious- did you search this topic at all? (bluelight or elsewhere(?))
I don't imagine you did, as you wouldn't have asked...at least that is my guess.

In a nutshell-swallowing the pill: higher BA (100%, no waste) and longer duration of effects.
Snorting- comes on quicker (thus a more clearly noted 'buzz')-obv a lower BA.

Depends on what you want out of it.

The highest bioavailibility ROA, besides IV, is plugging. Therefore, plug it. I'm not sure how a particular ROA is detrimental to the harm reduction aspect of your use of oxycodone. And yes, you're smart for only taking one 20mg. pill at a time, due to your tolerance.

Sorry, guess i should've been more thorough, they are instants. And I'm only planning on taking one at a time of course, because I've never taken more than 15 mg's of oxy before.

Be very careful. Snorting or plugging 20 mg might be too much for you if you do not have much of a tolerance. If you don't just swallow it, do less than you think you should.

It is easier to do more than it is to come back from an overdose (unless you happen to have a sober observer and some Narcan....)

Last edited:
30 mgs will not be an overdose in the sense you might die, but you could get ill and not enjoy it at all. Be sure they are real because there are fake ones around these days.

30 mgs will not be an overdose in the sense you might die, but you could get ill and not enjoy it at all. Be sure they are real because there are fake ones around these days.
"drug overdose (or simply overdose or OD) describes the ingestion or application of a drug or other substance in quantities greater than are recommended or generally practiced."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overdose

Getting ill and not enjoying it would sound exactly like an overdose.

"will not be an overdose in the sense you might die". I know that, but throw the word OD around and alot of people think of death.

Wow, thanks everyone, I wasn't actually expecting so many replies. And no I haven't done them yet, because I already swallowed 2 5/500 vicodins, and snorted 3, 5 mg oxys an hour and a half ago. I'm kinda planning ahead for tomorrow night. Snorting 15 mgs of oxy is quite a rush for me, but, yes, very short duration. I'll maybe split it and swallow half and snort half later. I'm just not comfortable injecting myself, or putting anything in my butt, so those methods are out of the question for me.

LMAO@ snorting pills that have a higher BA with swallowing. I guess if you want the rush, you snort them.

These are the pills i do the most and best bet is take a Cimetidine tablet 45 min to 1 hour before consumption, and Either Plug it or Take it in halfs or 4ths, Snorting gives you a better rush but imho its short live being as they are IR pills just taking them gives you a Great Bioavailability, Also eat a Juicy Fat Burger or 2 for lunch :) Fatty Foods are also helpful

Take it orally. The BA is higher and the high lasts longer. I take them everyday. Snorting will give you a slightly better onset but go away much quicker.

Taking them orally is best. Crushed or not, they will release quickly. I wouldn't worry about crushing them so I would say to just take them orally.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.