Bluelight

Thread: serious question plz help!-any legit ways to enlarge penis

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    serious question plz help!-any legit ways to enlarge penis 
    nowheretogo14
    I want to make my penis bigger legitly. Are there any drugs that can do this? I've been pulling it as far out till pain arrives and holding it there for 5-10 minutes but that doesnt seem to help because it just goes back to its normal size. Besides thats only for length...I dont think I can go on much longer if I dont pump it up.

2. Collapse Details

I appended the thread title so people could tell what the thread was about.
    Anon---------------------> SLR

3. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    How old are you?

There's no real way to be able to do this, other than to grow up if you are still an adolescent.

4. Collapse Details

Sorry, dude. There really isn't anything you can do. I'm sure just like we women always wish we were skinnier, most men wish their dick was bigger. lol Unfortunately, you're stuck with what you got.

5. Collapse Details

Exercise, take vitamins. Weed kinda works. Relax dude its not really a big issue. If yer girl is hung up on dicksize she aint all that.

I think 2 puns is enough.

6. Collapse Details

Actually there are ways to do this. www.mattersofsize.com You have all kinds of pumps and shit. I am not really into it, but don't listen to people that say it cannot be done.

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    As far as I'm aware there is no scientifically proven way to enlarge a penis. Re what Cevain wrote, I really think that if there was a way which works it would be marketed like crazy. There is an operation you can have to make your penis appear larger by cutting the ligament that holds the erect penis upwards towards the pelvis, but the consequence is that it hangs down even when erect and can mean you have to hold it with your hand during sex. Not worth it imo.

Another thing you can do to make it appear bigger is trim the hair down there - really works and anyone giving you head would be grateful

8. Collapse Details

Lol, ok. I guess I have to prove my point so I got a little deeper into the scene to look it up.

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum

The size of the forum is allright so there is SOMETHING going on anyway.

They also have a section:

Picture Proof: Penis Enlargement Pictures & Progress

Pictures from the members.

I'm not really going to *check* because I don't really like watching another dick but if you are interested...

I don't really know if there is any lasting effect. But you can definitely do something with it...

9. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Electronic Music Discussion
    I'm not sure you can enlarge your penis in any permanent way short of surgery.

Jelqing is an older method that I have read some about online. I'm not sure if it is effective or not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_enlargement

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Many moons ago before I was sexually active I was real self conscious about the size. Through my experiences, I found that it satisfied most of my escapades. I have been with the same woman for a little over 7 years and she is obviously satisfied (not married thank flying spaghetti monster)

It is probably not as big of a deal as you think it is.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lysis View Post
    Sorry, dude. There really isn't anything you can do. I'm sure just like we women always wish we were skinnier, most men wish their dick was bigger. lol Unfortunately, you're stuck with what you got.

There's something you can do if you wish you were skinnier

12. Collapse Details

These miracle penis enlargement pills and creams and stuff are scams... if there was something that actually workd every dude would have a shovel in his pants...

Surgery works... there's different ones for different changes... but seriously what are you now and what do you want to be? The average guy is about 5.5inches... around 8inch and larger starts getting uncomfortable for a lot of girls....

And guess what... most girls never orgasm from sex... only clitoral stimulation... so practice eating pussy if you really want return customers....

I had a roommate when I lived in mission viejo, got a ton of ass, from pretty hot chicks... he was average looking and had a tiny penis... I only know this because he asked me the same question as you... if you have a golden tongue you can both talk a girl into bed and give her something to come back for... with a big dick, all you can do is wave it at her and hope she jumps on it.... and really if a chick just wants to be stuffed, use ur fist...
    Last edited by the toad; 30-04-2011 at 06:32.

13. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by crenshaw387 View Post
    These miracle penis enlargement pills and creams and stuff are scams... if there was something that actually workd every dude would have a shovel in his pants...

Surgery works... there's different ones for different changes... but seriously what are you now and what do you want to be? The average guy is about 5.5inches... around 8inch and larger starts getting uncomfortable for a lot of girls....

And guess what... most girls never orgasm from sex... only clitoral stimulation... so practice eating pussy if you really want return customers....
    Truth. Do this, the size of your dick will matter a lot less if you do.

BDD Guidelines! - BLUA - BL Search! - Conversions for Opiates & Benzos - Save Your Liver Do a CWE

14. Collapse Details

well i know this dude who used to use this penis pump ..he even super modded it with a craftman pump... and he used to do all these exercises like he would hang weights from it..and get a wet towel
    and put it on the end and flex it... so that stuff might work..i dont know i have not seen his junk.
    his cousin told me he caught him with the super modded pump... and some chick he was with said
    he would do these exercises.. um... and also she said it made his penis look deformed so becareful..
    maybe u should get some of them pills that suppose to make u larger ..u kno the shit from them late night adds.... but remember its not about the size of the boat its bout the motion in the ocean

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jpgrdnr View Post
    Exercise, take vitamins. Weed kinda works. Relax dude its not really a big issue. If yer girl is hung up on dicksize she aint all that.

I think 2 puns is enough.
    i love you

16. Collapse Details

Ok since noone else asked, just how much are you workin with man? I mean how big is yer dick that you feel you need to enlarge it?

17. Collapse Details

And I just got braces today... fml

18. Collapse Details

besides surgery. there is no drug that would make it bigger

19. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysis View Post
    Ya but women can go work out and not eat so much cake & ice cream.. what can the guy do?

20. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    Quote Originally Posted by shahab6 View Post
    besides surgery. there is no drug that would make it bigger
    Can they surgically enlarge penises these days

21. Collapse Details

There is a surgery that can enlarge it, from what I understand they pull the inner penis inside your chote forward a bit. For girth, I think you need implants. I don't think any kind of supplement will help, so the only way is expensive surgery.

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by severely etarded View Post
    Ya but women can go work out and not eat so much cake & ice cream.. what can the guy do?
    I think a better comparison is girls and their boobs... same story... surgery is the only legit way ....

23. Collapse Details

Can they surgically enlarge penises these days
    they can get it larger by 1 inch, and also thicker too.
    But I heard that there can be complications.

The office that I used to work, there was a surgeon next to it that used to perform the surgeries.

so if your penis is 4 inches and tiny, you can make it 5 inches, and much thicker to..

they don't really matter, anyway. it's just to make the guy feel better about himself and confidence.
    Same as breast, some girls think it matters, so they get surgery to make it bigger and it helps them with confidence. In fact for most girls Iv seen with implants it makes them look bad. And touching them don't feel good either.

But most guys don't care, in fact some like small breast than larger one including myself..

the media has created this thinking that having big penis and big breast is important, which is really not..

I really believe the OP has average penis, but has a self-esteem issue..

unless I'm wrong and he really does have a small penis that when he takes out, girls point and laugh.. If that’s the case then go for it, but those pills are BS..
    Last edited by shahab6; 01-05-2011 at 00:28.

24. Collapse Details

IMO it is more worth your time to learn how to use your penis, than to try and 'make it bigger'. The whole size thing, yeah, it matters to some women, but so what? If you're good at using what you got, your girls not gonna be complaining, no matter how big it is.

25. Collapse Details

Good point. Short of anorexia, I think I am stuck where I'm at. lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast