songs you feel in your bones

Good effin' pick. Have you heard their new release?
It's not not a cold dead place tier but it has some bangers.
actually haven't had the chance yet that's going to the top of my listening agenda
you ever see them live? I did once in the city (and took some kind of 4-substituted tryptamine IIRC), great fucking show

I have, really great show, I forget what I was on, something trippy though.
I kept getting really annoyed by this fucking cunt in front of me who was so drunk and just blabbering about what she's gonna do after the show and who will meet up with her and getting on the phone to call people during the quiet parts.
I kept making snarky comments that went over her head until I realized I could just move to a different spot.

Testing

sometimes a song just speaks to you and you just feel it deep in you. like those words, the music, the feel, the vibe, is just speakin from inside of you from all the places u cant explain, like it defines you and your life at the moment in the most perfect way.

of course at different times, different songs speak to you in that way, it all depends on where u at in life at the time.

so this threads for namin wat those songs are and when was the time that they apply to. post a utube link if u want to the song, and PLEASE post (SOME) of the lyrics that especially had meaning to you. plz dont just post the whole lyrics--just include the relevant parts. and then tell us a lil bit about it. il start...
I wanted to see if this thing works.

this song/video will follow me till the day i die... and i can't do anything about that. not that, that is a bad thing... just sayin

i like the couples making out, and the guy in suit doing "dance" moves. they don't make em like this anymore.

@ 0:55 yaas.

Last edited:
not even exaggerating when i say this is making me teary eyed. been on longway sinatra since it dropped then jeffery recently. so this came up on random based af.

I don't know if I'd call it 'nice' but yes, it makes sense deep down in yer gut cave - where the angels scream for mercy (quietly, because that's all they can do;in light of the utter bollockry they encounter). ;)

No one has posted, how could you not??!!!!!!!!!!!!! My disappointment in this thread will haunt the bowels of your mind and spirit - without music; and homage of it - the spirit is WEAK!!!!!!!!!! Meh, fuck you all - minion lame-slugs ( that's the best insult I could find - pretty sad, really - I could say cunt- wailing - knob lovers - but I think that's JUST too fuzzy a form of real feelings - can't paint the pic of my disappoint in the music thread atm....perhaps limp, dicked, mother rapists - might suffice?
Feedback would be good...:)

Life is boring - even when it's not boring, it is - create more - give of yourself to make like better -restoration is a synchronistic event and social discourse will have you repress yourself into oblivion in order to conform (under the guise of being free). Do'nt be a sucker - people need you to be you - not a clone of social constructs - don't be a drone (pretend but release yourself - life force gives life). ;) <3