songs you feel in your bones

I feel this one in them I think.

I mean I have outgrown it but I once did even if it has been processed all it needs to be.

Sweet. FOr some reason this put me in mind of the Waterboys.hehe :)

nice. For some reason that reminded me of placebo =) weird, I know. But I get these weird feelings sometimes. Some small aspect of the guys voice, not so much the music obviously

Last edited:
nice. For some reason that reminded me of placebo =) weird, I know. But I get these weird feelings sometimes. Some small aspect of the guys voice, not so much the music obviously

Makes sonic sense - they both have that Nasaly, throaty genuinely, emotional type of style - can discern your intuition, Mel3volent ;)
I do have a very soft spot and admiration for Placebo; their lyrics and artistry, respectively. <3

Last edited:
i have 3: G lock let me in, Trae deuce all i feel is pain, Start from scratch tnt

Fuck it. Im sorry mate. Know the feeling hehe - too much:| . Good, decent support, good people to find what life is about - it's beyond the yellow-brick road ( if I can, hopeless case - anyone can. It's real and hope you find, my friend, in good time, for you. - keep your fucking head! ) <3

Last edited:
Makes sonic sense - they both have that Nasaly, throaty genuinely, emotional type of style - can discern your intuition, Mel3volent ;)
I do have a very soft spot and admiration for Placebo; their lyrics and artistry, respectively.

You know my brain better than I do! Placebo rules.

im usually not into super poppy/popular stuff but I love this

I think I might write him a love letter and convince him that we need to run away together. ;)

I fucking love this track. Feels like I'm travelling on solar winds through an abandoned galaxy on a dark ship of nails.

^Love that.

You know my brain better than I do! Placebo rules.

im usually not into super poppy/popular stuff but I love this

I think I might write him a love letter and convince him that we need to run away together. ;)

James Dean beautiful ;)

_____