• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does weed make anyone else EXTREMELY horny?

Zync, are you repressed sexually? I don't understand how you correlate being horny to being perverted? Am I missing something here?

The pedolphia line was simply a jab at you for your remark. I don't think perversion and horniness go together, whatsoever. I'm sure others will be baffled by your remarks.

absolutely not. i love it, but recently ive been accustumed to absitence, and im sticking with that.

ok then, maybe you made it seem that way. but what i said made perfect sense and is correct, but you were the one who disputed it. maybe were on the same page, who knows.

ok then, maybe you made it seem that way. but what i said made perfect sense and is correct, but you were the one who disputed it. maybe were on the same page, who knows.

No, it really didn't.

"if you are a perverted person, potsmoker or not, ganga can amplify the feelings of arousement that they enjoy very much."

And this statement didn't exactly help your cause. You're phrased it backwards, I'm afraid. Being perverted has nothing to do with whether or not weed makes you aroused, it's a physiological response to the chemicals you're taking into your body. You should have said: "Perverted or not, marijuana can amplify levels of sexual arousal." Are perverted people susceptible to arousal under the influence of marijuana? Sure. But so are many other people.

Yeah the last week when I smoked with my guy friend I wanted to fuck his brains out. I went from having a normal conversation to just me thinking damn let's do it right now in the car... Sadly all those thoughts remained in my head. I knew he was also horny too but we're "just friends" I guess for now but whatever. I always become really turned on when high... Sometimes I don't but the majority of the time I do.

I love randomly meeting chicks like you! lol =D

so I guess what i was trying to say earlier is that weed does not increase the natural horniness of young adult...It does (and this is from personal experience/conversations with other guys about *plumbing*) cause the blood flow drawn in to an erection to be more.

So my personal conclusions:
1. Bigger/longer lasting erections (not a huge increase but certainly noticeable)
2. extension of orgasm duration coupled with a heightened orgasm sensation (dopamine + whatever cannabis does upstairs related)

I am the exact opposite OP. When I smoke my sexual urges go out the window and are replaced by a feeling of being content like all my needs have been met. I never smoke when I know I will/might have to make love with my girl because it makes me lose my focus and many times my erection. Now stimulants are another story :)

zync, tomer, grunge, drop it or take it to PM please.

I agree but, not to the extent of "Heart beating out of my chest".

So my personal conclusions:
1. Bigger/longer lasting erections (not a huge increase but certainly noticeable)
2. extension of orgasm duration coupled with a heightened orgasm sensation (dopamine + whatever cannabis does upstairs related)

I also experience these effects, although many people do not, or might even feel the opposite. Cannabis effects vary highly from person to person.

depends if im smokin shit, no it just gives me panic attacks. but with decent shit yes. lmfao

I think this is normal, actually, since weed makes me very horny as well. Moreso than alcohol or other drugs, weed just makes everything feel more intense when it comes to sex or even masturbation.

....wanna smoke a bowl?

Sometimes, yeah, I'll be looking something up on google and the next minute I'm fapping away.

hmm, can't say it makes me feel horny. I remember the first time I tired to have sex on weed, just started laughing, lol, got pretty high, the girl smoked as well, but when looking at each other we just laughed. Luckily it was my gf at that time so I didn't miss out on anything.

I find it easier if I've been smoking for a couple of days straight, when you don't get totally stoned anymore, then it's easier to have sex. But after reading this I feel I need to try it out again, have sex while totally smoked..

Yea it does for me. But if I didn't have such a high tolerance or if I didn't smoke so frequently I feel like it would probably be the opposite.