• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OC40 - Back in the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaystyle

Bluelighter
Hello,

I am in San Francisco and have noticed an uncanny amount of OC40s floating around. One guy told me he went to a pharmacy in Santa Rosa, and another told me they filled a script right here in SF. i asked around, and someone said the medical people get the OPS but if you have good insurance or want to pay full price, you can request the originals sometimes. I wouldn't believe it, except that i've been seeing these people with them and they swear to me they are getting them from pharmacies.

What do you all think about this? I hear a lot of rumors but no facts. Need to hear from people that fill prescriptions. Are they allowing the old OC40s for certain people?

There are a few likely sources for the old oxycontin. Some med storage somewhere in the SF area they misplaces a pallet of them.

A pharmacy that sells oxycontin but rarely has a customer for oxycontin has it on its shelves still after the post op rush to find the last of the original. ( people went through just after op were marketed and found them, they went fast. Also its been awhile oc 40 on the shelves still seems not likely )

Check your area for counterfeit oxys. You guys do have a mexican border in your state.

This thread has no HR value and goes against guidelines, therefore I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.