Thread: OC40 - Back in the market?

1. Collapse Details
    OC40 - Back in the market? 
    San Francisco, CA

I am in San Francisco and have noticed an uncanny amount of OC40s floating around. One guy told me he went to a pharmacy in Santa Rosa, and another told me they filled a script right here in SF. i asked around, and someone said the medical people get the OPS but if you have good insurance or want to pay full price, you can request the originals sometimes. I wouldn't believe it, except that i've been seeing these people with them and they swear to me they are getting them from pharmacies.

What do you all think about this? I hear a lot of rumors but no facts. Need to hear from people that fill prescriptions. Are they allowing the old OC40s for certain people?

2. Collapse Details
    We use our palm as a map.
    There are a few likely sources for the old oxycontin. Some med storage somewhere in the SF area they misplaces a pallet of them.

A pharmacy that sells oxycontin but rarely has a customer for oxycontin has it on its shelves still after the post op rush to find the last of the original. ( people went through just after op were marketed and found them, they went fast. Also its been awhile oc 40 on the shelves still seems not likely )

Check your area for counterfeit oxys. You guys do have a mexican border in your state.

3. Collapse Details
    This thread has no HR value and goes against guidelines, therefore I am closing it.