• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dilaudid

this shit will blow you the fuck away if you IV it.. had ~3-4mg yesterday, the rush is compared to surfing cyclops on a 5 metre swell or painting a whole-car in the middle of the day infront of a station full of commuters (most of you will have no clue as to those references, lol)

It make's heroin look like ginger beer, man.. you'll only need a taste

8mg IV is almost sickening.. I have found 6mg IV to be the sweet spot although 4mg is still nice (no legs at all)

They are. Doctors don't wanna prescribe D. Only as a last resort. They've been prescribing fentanyl for extreme pain but they're not wanting to do that either cause of the stigma now on that drug cause of the laced h overdoses. Man they need to legalize all drugs! Fuckin Harrison Narcotics Act

Fuck I'd love to get a hold of some of that.
Still, I thought you had to IV them for it to be any good. Can you snort them as well?

IV is 100% the best way to do Dilaudid
SWIM is very familiar with doing it and there are a lot of places that give ppl incorrect information and make it sound like it's the hardest thing to do, it is not.

SWIM is prescribed 8 mg Dilaudid.
SWIM will need a 1cc half inch 29 - 31 gauge needle. Cotton is needed SWIM recommends cotton bacon by Wick and vape. Yes Micron filters would be best but they are not needed if done properly.
SWIM crushes down one or 2 8mg Dillys, make sure it's crushed down to super fine powder. For one 8mg SWIM would do 70 to 80 CCs of water if SWIM does 2 definitely want to use 90 CCs of water. SWIM than dumps finely crushed up powder into a clean very small container. Squirt water onto powder than mix. Now remember this is what's important. Most of the pill is filler so for instance 8 mg of Dilaudid dissolves in only 20 cc's of water but SWIM using more water because of the filler. Once SWIM mix the solution for two to three minutes SWIM is then going to take SWIM piece of cotton, now this is the next important part, SWIM little piece of cotton is balled up but SWIM is going to squirt one or two cc's of freshwater onto the cotton to Wet'n it before SWIM drop it in the solution. This is so when SWIM drop it in the filler that's still in the solution doesn't immediately clog the cotton. SWIM will then draw the solution through the cotton into the syringe, all of the chalky stuff that is left never attempt to use that. All that is nothing but filler. Trust SWIM the Dilaudid has absolutely dissolved in the water. When SWIM drawls solution through cotton into syringe it should look clear as water n will typically lose about 10 cc's of water that the filler absorbs, if done correctly. Again trust SWIM the Dilaudid is there and when it is finished product in syringe ready for use it should look like clear clean water. NEVER HEAT!!!! HAVE FUN!!! STAY SAFE!!!

Now as for sniffing them. This will work but there is so much filler in pill this is what SWIM does. For instance SWIM has one 8MG Dilaudid. SWIM crush it down into powder and then instead of doing it all in one or two lines SWIM separates it into 10 to 12 very small thin lines and do one every couple minutes. Cause of all the filler SWIM is giving body time to absorb the morphine. When its done all at once all the filler gets backed up in your nose and now SWIMs body is only absorbing less than half of the total amount of whatever MG being done. Trust SWIM the method of cutting it into 10 or 12 small lines doing one every few mins will give SWIM nods.

Last edited:
What should I use in its place. I apologize i.just signed up for bluelight. Used this site a lot before but never posted. Seen ppl use that so for the 1st time I ever posted I was trying to b careful. What do u suggest to use?

What should I use in its place. I apologize i.just signed up for bluelight. Used this site a lot before but never posted. Seen ppl use that so for the 1st time I ever posted I was trying to b careful. What do u suggest to use?

We don't allow SWIM here. Everyone know's who you are talking about.

Everyone just loves to point out that we don't use SWIM here, i swear people jump into threads just to post this fact, and belittle the fool who dared use an acronym on an internet forum, whilst completely ignoring all content posted by said user, swims damnn lucky to be getting onto dillys here, although arounnd, people want way too much for them

So you could say I have a pretty high tolerance for opiates. I just got some dilauded 4mg and snorted 2 of them. Def did the job I'm feelin real good and usually have to take 4-6 10mg Vicodin if that helps you understand my tolerance lol

ive seen powdered hydromorphone for sale from these RC sites for a decent prices..... Its the last opiate I have yet to try....

Research Chemicals is a term that is usually given to substances that haven't been scheduled yet.

4-MMC was a very popular RC before Starboy had it GC/MS'd bringing about it's eventual scheduling.