Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dilaudid

Oxycondone

Bluelighter
I got myself a bottle of Dilaudid 8mg tablets and thought i'd start a thread to see aussies experiences with them.

Also made this to clear up that the stuff is available in Australia because a lot of people seem to be confused about that by what I read. A lot of health professionals haven't even heard of them and they aren't sold regularly but they're around.

Anyway I've got them now (i'll post some pics later) and deciding what dose to take. I was on 20mg oxys IR for pain before so thinking of starting of by snorting 8mg which with the BA shout be pretty equipotent. I'll prob write a trip report later on.

redone.jpg

pillk.jpg

Last edited:
Have fun mate, it's amazing stuff :) Easily my favorite opiate, more euphoric than any of the others that I've tried (which is most), and with less side effects.

I wrote a trip report, you can check it out if you want an idea of what to expect, but it's basically 1000 words of 'oh god this feels amazing,' so you can probably pass.

Fuck I'd love to get a hold of some of that.
Still, I thought you had to IV them for it to be any good. Can you snort them as well?

did you obtain these as a replacement or alternative to oxys?
from what i just read Dilaudid seems to be more powerful than oxys, would this be correct?
i've found it impossible to discuss anything more than tramadol with my GP so i'm always keen to learn of other opiates to bring up in discussion for pain without it sounding like i'm fishing for something to get high, but sounds like these would be harder to get prescribed than oxys?

Ive got a lot of experience with hydromorphones aka dilaudids. Sorry to disappoint u but 8mg isnt going to do too much for u. I have friends who on there first time needed atleast 16mg (quarter pill) to feel anything. Its great stuff n much better than oxys and 8 times more potent than morphine with a powerful sedetating / euphoric high.

Yeh I know what you're saying sustanon. I felt nothing from snorting 8mg (been 30mins) so I just did another 8mg and I'll see how that goes. So far disappointed. Maybe what I have heard about this drug requiring a needle is correct.

I don't get it though. I looked at opiate converters and they all said 8mg snorted should feel like more than 20mg of oxy oral/snorted, but so far nothing :(

Oh and the 16mg (quater pill) where you talking about jurnista? Cause dillies 8mg is the highest IR we can get here in aus (according to my 2010 MIMS book).

is the opiate conversion table similar to comparing benzos in the way that although some may appear stronger on paper they are not when all pharmacology and metabolism of the drug is taken into account?

Yeh I know what you're saying sustanon. I felt nothing from snorting 8mg (been 30mins) so I just did another 8mg and I'll see how that goes. So far disappointed. Maybe what I have heard about this drug requiring a needle is correct.

I don't get it though. I looked at opiate converters and they all said 8mg snorted should feel like more than 20mg of oxy oral/snorted, but so far nothing :(

Oh and the 16mg (quater pill) where you talking about jurnista? Cause dillies 8mg is the highest IR we can get here in aus (according to my 2010 MIMS book).

21r9yh.jpg

Yea there Jurnistas. On one side it says HM (Hydromorphone) other side it says 64. Its the best opie ive come across.

Ive got a lot of experience with hydromorphones aka dilaudids. Sorry to disappoint u but 8mg isnt going to do too much for u. I have friends who on there first time needed atleast 16mg (quarter pill) to feel anything. Its great stuff n much better than oxys and 8 times more potent than morphine with a powerful sedetating / euphoric high.

=)

Sustanon Jurnista is allot different to IR those things last AGES and are 24 hour release and it is hard to break the mechanism as you found.

Are you looking to IV them? I do about 120-140mg of OXY (ORAL, crushed) and 8mg IV hydromorphone would get me to a nice high, 10-12mg IV is full on NOD!!! Same as about 1.5-2p of good gear. I get the bottles and Jurnista, a 64 Jurnista don't do that much to me anymore well I do get a good high but not nodding. IV hydromorph liquid <3..... Fuck now i feel like a shot.

Hydromorph is not very BA oral/snorting. I have heard plugging is pretty good but IM/IV is the way to go to take advantage of these.

Yeah hydro is much like morphine, it's oral BA is something like 30% of the IV BA.

When I've taken it it's always been high doses of Jurnista, which have such high doses (up to 64mg) to counteract this BA gap, and I suppose the fact that you can't IV them.

On the bright side, it lasts a lot longer orally than what I'm told it lasts IV, though that might be because even when you spend hours chopping and crushing and grinding a Jurnista, you can't break the XR mechanism entirely.

As a reference point, I find a 64mg jurnista, crushed as finely as possible (which isn't very fine, it's very waxy and compacted) to be equivelant to around 80mg of crushed up Oxycontin.

Last edited:
Yeah hydro is much like morphine, it's oral BA is something like 30% of the IV BA.

When I've taken it it's always been high doses of Jurnista, which have such high doses (up to 64mg) to counteract this BA gap, and I suppose the fact that you can't IV them.

On the bright side, it lasts a lot longer orally than what I'm told it lasts IV, though that might be because even when you spend hours chopping and crushing and grinding a Jurnista, you can't break the XR mechanism entirely.

Don't even try :p Those things are so hard I need a steak knife and force to cut the bloody things in half fuck trying to grind there solid cores!!! 64mg - 128mg Jurni hits the spot 128mg is over the top though I was smashed for 3 days had it on Friday about 5pm was nodding at work on Sunday.

IV Hydro is prettty fucking good though =) 10mg and your fucked for at least 4 hours with pretty good lingering nod after that.

Don't even try :p Those things are so hard I need a steak knife and force to cut the bloody things in half fuck trying to grind there solid cores!!! 64mg - 128mg Jurni hits the spot 128mg is over the top though I was smashed for 3 days had it on Friday about 5pm was nodding at work on Sunday.

IV Hydro is prettty fucking good though =) 10mg and your fucked for at least 4 hours with pretty good lingering nod after that.

Yeah I have to spend 20 minutes or so going to town in it with a razorblade and a very sharp pair of scissors, and it's still kind of chunky at the end.

Oh well, with the high dose it's perfectly fine for oral use and seems to last much longer (I'm told IV hydromorphone lasts an hour or two, the jurnista's don't start wearing off until 5 hours or so, and then it slowly tapers down to a warm afterglow over another 5.

Yeah I have to spend 20 minutes or so going to town in it with a razorblade and a very sharp pair of scissors, and it's still kind of chunky at the end.

Oh well, with the high dose it's perfectly fine for oral use and seems to last much longer (I'm told IV hydromorphone lasts an hour or two, the jurnista's don't start wearing off until 5 hours or so, and then it slowly tapers down to a warm afterglow over another 5.

I usually just cut it into quarters with a knife feel a nice opiate feeling for the next 6 or so hours then afterglow the next day with pupils still pinned .

I find for small doses <8mg IV it lasts like 2-3 hour but when you go above 10 the mad euphoria lasts about 3-4 hours with a noddy effect afterwards but only on large doses. Who knows maybe my livers fucked but according to the DR's its in perfect health I did recover from server septic shock and liver/kidney failure last year.

But now thinking about it when I started on the HM it didn't last as long but that was at lower doses.

I've cracked those jurnista's(8mg) for IV use.... see it a page back in the OD(or is it BD?!?) HM megathread.

might not be too healthy though.. atleast with cotton filters, i needed 2 too get me a nice high just shy of a nod..

is a 1/4 pill of hydromorphone (16mg) too much for IV for a first timer? like i mean fully nodd off (possibly OD)? Havnt that said, the first time I had oxycodone, I IVed 80mg within 10 minutes and managed to say conscience (I think)

Hows 16mg of morph compare to lets just say 60mg oxy?

^you got dillies man?

if its jurnistas use 1ml of water, filter, pour more water thru the filter and boil off all the water till it's a reasonable amount.

idk 4mg might be a heavy nod, might be too weak, sounds like it'll be just right.

I dont have anything but I might have some 64mg pill soon and 4mg? fuck are you sure that might be a heavy nod givin how much oxy I could handle.. that would be an 1/8th of the pill

plus im just gonna filter it threw a bit of cotton then a micron filter.. you rekon 1ml? 100 units to that? I mean like just mix the powder up with xx units and then filter it then Im happy

Haha mate you've got no idea.

You'll lose 2 thirds to the gel and another quarter to the filter..

this is my post in the HM megathread.
So you've been prescribed exalgos or jurnistas?

or you bought some weird looking "dilly" off your dealer which is orange?

you scrape off the coating and theres this other really hard clearish coating and underneath one half is white the other is black??

you dun fucked brah.

well say you want too IV these horrible monstrous hybrids of dilaudid and concerta?

ok
easy.

once you've scraped off the coating.
Cut the pill in half, dead centre along the line between the white and black halfs.

once you're done scrape off any black shreds still on the white half.

now attempt too peel off the clearish outer shell.

Once that's gone you're almost there

Now crush up your white half and throw it in about 40-60cc.

it may gel slightly, this is normal.

Now stuff a cotton ball down one of your syringes.
Pour the solution into this "filtration syringe"

now squirt it out into your spoon/cotton whatever.

you now have a slow hitting IV solution of hydromorphone for your enjoyment/relief

please bee careful folks.

You need the extra water to defeat the gel.

Trust me you'll be better off doing the whole pill contents(minus outer-shell) in about 2-5 ml and boiling down if needed.

But then again, i don't know the layout of the 64mg pills....