• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dilaudid

All you've said so far is that you know how and your not telling anybody.

because i'm not wasting my time on some dumb shit who has all the information at their finger tips, clueless how to at least attempt utilise any of it even after being spoon fed what they needed to hear, still wanting more, still not putting any effort into it.

fwiw - use keywords when searching 8) how's that for a hint?

All you've said so far is that you know how and your not telling anybody.

because it's out there and after initially being approached with a prick attitude from yourself why would i feel obliged to help you? help yourself, i have no desire. it's not a life and death situation, i've more important things to worry about after your love letter in my pm box.

work on your social skills.

woooahhhhh chhhhhhhilllll out cuntssss

btw, that HM 64mg is what I will be gettin..

because i'm not wasting my time on some dumb shit who has all the information at their finger tips, clueless how to at least attempt utilise any of it even after being spoon fed what they needed to hear, still wanting more, still not putting any effort into it.

fwiw - use keywords when searching 8) how's that for a hint?

because it's out there and after initially being approached with a prick attitude from yourself why would i feel obliged to help you? help yourself, i have no desire. it's not a life and death situation, i've more important things to worry about after your love letter in my pm box.

work on your social skills.

wtf are you bitching about i pmed you to attempt to get an answer.
If you mean the concerta extraction method you're a fucking dipshit.

The only really effective jurnista/exalgo extraction is my own and i welcome you cunts to improve upon it..

(beyond using a micron filter8))

ive never heard of dilaudid/jurnista here, most would give me weird looks if i asked for it id imagine. i know its prescribed but i cant believe how available it seems, 64mg of hydromorphone in a tablet seems pretty insane.

ive never heard of dilaudid/jurnista here, most would give me weird looks if i asked for it id imagine. i know its prescribed but i cant believe how available it seems, 64mg of hydromorphone in a tablet seems pretty insane.

Thing to remember is that it's time release, and hydromorphone is much less active orally than it is IV, which is why the oral dose is 2 - 4x the strength of an IV dose.

^ yeah, valid point actually. ive only heard of it used in hospital setting, it sounds like they did an alright job at attempting to abuse-proof these jurnista tablets.

^ yeah, valid point actually. ive only heard of it used in hospital setting, it sounds like they did an alright job at attempting to abuse-proof these jurnista tablets.

In the sense that it's a pain to prep them for IV use or similar, yeah definitely, but there's nothing to stop someone from popping them and being high all day :)

^ which is exactly what id do if i should be lucky enough to stumble across one :D

What the fuck is going on in this thread...

titstypedthis, if you are having an argument with someone that is fine but the ad hominem attacks are out of line. I've edited out some, left others that were quoted because it's too late now.

Wow chill out. I can't believe people are abusing each other over how good they are at shooting drugs or being safe about shooting drugs.

Christ.

there are such ridiculous claims being thrown around here.

theres been threads on jurnista in here anyway and i'm done arguing with people who are suggesting to use obscene amounts of this drug, regardless ROA. shit like this kills unsuspecting readers.

If you mean the concerta extraction method you're a fucking dipshit.

ahhhh derrrr, they're the same make up as pispotnrock pointed out...

so after all that lol, are these in XR form viewed as a less abusable opiate vs something like an oxy?
aka easier to obtain for actual pain management due to their makeup...

so after all that lol, are these in XR form viewed as a less abusable opiate vs something like an oxy?
aka easier to obtain for actual pain management due to their makeup...

Less abusable in the sense that they're very difficult to prepare for snorting/IV use, definitely, but given that hydromorphone is already a very potent and euphoric narcotic, I doubt a doctor would be much more inclined to prescribe it.

Just get dillies and you don't have to worry about all this jurnista anti-abuse mechanism crap.

Just get dillies and you don't have to worry about all this jurnista anti-abuse mechanism crap.

You say that like it's a matter of just picking the right product at the corner store. Hydromorphone in any form isn't exactly abundant, even among opiate using circles. Sometimes you have to take what you can get.

fuck i cant get anything lol...
i'm trying to find the balance of effectiveness vs what a Dr is willing to prescribe, seems almost impossible even with the fact that i'm after pain management.

@crank & 8L4yN3 - Sorry sometimes I forget how easy I have it. To me it is like going to the corner store :) (it's that close as well). If you ever want an opiated sea change come visit and we'll party like it's the year 1725.

@misk - Does tramadol not cover your pain (i.e. make it bearable)? What is wrong with you mate or are you trying to get high? Oxy is probably the next step up from tramadol in australia and oxy is pretty strong and usually reserved for severe pain. It's a shame we don't have hydrocodone in Aus (as schedule 4). All I'm trying to say is although a lot of people on here talk and brag about [prescription] opiates what they don't mention is usually they have fucked something up pretty bad in their body (ie hospitilisation, ect) and they would probably be happier to be problem free than to have a constant supply of opiates (this line of thought almost always eventually occurs after some amount of time. You can see this clearly in the Dark Side forum). Opiates are awesome fun for awhile but they do loose their magic (as tolerance develops). When I first started taking oxy I would take 10-20mg and watch a live performance snuggled up with my girlfriend and cry because I was so happy, everything was perfect. Now I take 60mg and get an hour of mild euphoria, painlessness and tiredness, but if I don't take them my body flips out on me and I'll be in severe pain (worse than what it used to be before taking opiates). Not where I want to be.

Last edited: