• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dilaudid

jurnista are a 72hr slow release tablet though with a time release mechanism which is extremely hard to break without the proper knowledge.

Slander and lies:X

it's easy!!!!!
i'm amazed people find it so difficult too understand.

are they hard like the slow release 56mg ritalin tablets, the red ones that are rock hard

Sorry Sustanon I also misread it lol, you kknow thoigh that I have ALLOT of experience with this drug. Leftwing is on the money the rest of you excluding Sustanon are spouting dangerouse nonsense.

blah blah 1991 said:
Sorry Sustanon I also misread it lol, you kknow thoigh that I have ALLOT of experience with this drug. Leftwing is on the money the rest of you excluding Sustanon are spouting dangerouse nonsense.

thank you, i'm glad someone understands:)

Slander and lies:X

it's easy!!!!!
i'm amazed people find it so difficult too understand.

sure it's not really that hard to pull off correctly if you've the right apparatus' to go through with the procedure.

i know the procedure, if anyone else foes feel free to post to really justify whether your layman BL can perform.

are they hard like the slow release 56mg ritalin tablets, the red ones that are rock hard

yes

the L-Oros technology is used in the manufacture of these pills - Jurnista

L– OROS (tm) technology 9

To over come the drug solubility issue, Alza developed the L – OROS system where a lipid soft gel product containing drug in a dissolved state is initially manufactured and than coated with a barrier membrane, than osmotic push layer and than a semi preamble membrane, drilled with an exit orifice.

L_OROStm%20technolgoy.jpg

sure it's not really that hard to pull off correctly if you've the right apparatus' to go through with the procedure.

i know the procedure, if anyone else foes feel free to post to really justify whether your layman BL can perform.

the L-Oros technology is used in the manufacture of these pills - Jurnista
L– OROS (tm) technology 9

Either that picture makes it look overly complicated or the lower mg jurnistas are not as complex.

idk, check back a page for my post with my method of extraction...

is that similar to your method? i think it's easy enough for the simple man such as myself:D

why would it be overly complicated? that's the mechanism they use. how would lower dose pills they have be less complex? they're all using the exact same release mechanism.

easier to manipulate do you mean? either way any dose is one mother fucker to crush if you try that route.

why would it be overly complicated? that's the mechanism they use. how would lower dose pills they have be less complex? they're all using the exact same release mechanism.

easier to manipulate do you mean? either way any dose is one mother fucker to crush if you try that route.

It's viewing the pill from above...
it's like trying to find the right floor of a building with a birds eye view...

Please would you read my fucking extraction guide!?!?!?:!
it's only a page back in this thread:|

From a side angle its easy too see theres 2 layers, one is the black sponge or 'osmotic push layer' its easy enough to remove but i'll get to that later.

the outer shell is piss easy to remove all you need is a razor, cut it open and peel off the clear stuff.

now you cut it in half and discard the black bit, it has no drugs anyway but feel free to eat it (bleh)

The white drug half hardly even needs crushing you throw it into a ml of water and give it a few minutes and it'll dissolve/gel.
The most you should do with it is break it into smaller portions.

the more water you use the less drug the gel can hold, now you could either give it some time to degrade the gel further, releasing more of the drug

OR

filter it via a pressurised filter apparatus AKA: syringe with cotton8o that'll create a thickened watery solution which is technically injectable.. although i recommend micron filtering it before IVing.

So please, stop talking about how difficult and complicated it is and rate my method:X

bloody fuckin stinkin speculators:X talk less do more-getting high!

bloody fuckin stinkin speculators:X talk less do more-getting high!

right.

I think you guys are on the wrong forum. This is about HARM REDUCTION, not getting totally blasted.
I wouldn't suggest that anyone inject these kind of Extended Release pills, as they are many times more dangerous than an IR formulation (and all pills are more dangerous to IV than drugs made for injection)

Furthermore, you guys are just being fucking assholes and contrary for no particular reason. No one is forcing you to stay at BL, and it sounds like you would be more comfortable on a forum that isn't focused on safety or harm reduction.

[snip]

titstypedthis - i'm well aware how to extract these pills.

filter it via a pressurised filter apparatus AKA: syringe with cotton that'll create a thickened watery solution which is technically injectable.. although i recommend micron filtering it before IVing.

terrible idea unless you want to clog artieries, vessels, etc...unless you like injecting a viscous solution in your veins to proper fuck them.

Either that picture makes it look overly complicated or the lower mg jurnistas are not as complex.

jurnista pills are jusrnista pills, no difference between the makeup.

got any cites explaining otherwise?

[snip]

Last edited by a moderator:
shit, my apologies man. drunk and a little pissed off. sorry again, mate:)

[snip]

titstypedthis - i'm well aware how to extract these pills.

terrible idea unless you want to clog artieries, vessels, etc...unless you like injecting a viscous solution in your veins to proper fuck them.

Yes thats why i advised .22 micron filtration, shit, stop nitpicking my posts.

If you're well aware of how to extract the pills please share with me your method, like i have with you.

PM it too me if you want.. cause so far i'm the only person i know who's actually shot this viscous solution, so you'd be minimising harm for one person atleast.

jurnista pills are jusrnista pills, no difference between the makeup.

got any cites explaining otherwise?

[snip]

I realize that, shit mate, comprehension is not your strong suit is it?
I asked because i have not dealt with the higher mg pills...for all i knew they had tentacles.

I'm saying your picture does not accurately represent the actual architecture of the pills.

ie: your pic is a bunch of fucking circles with labels attached too them.

..\/...hole of glory
_ _
/__\ <drug half
\__/ <osmotic push layer

-black lines are hard outer shell

That is more accurate diagram than yours leftwing.

Onto you muvolution.

In all honesty i believe there is greater harm reduction potential in a safe extraction process than simply eating 3-4 64mg jurnista and nodding out for 3 days.
or shoving them up your ass for that matter.

Which is exactly what this thread is suggesting to anyone that will undoubtedly try and get high on jurnista's.

^^ hahaha sorry to interupt your debate here but the way you worded that post made me laugh so hard.. your dead right but with everything youve said... fuck knows what that muvolution cunts on about, sustanon or whatever was practically sayin how to OD on this shit by shuvvin them up your bum ol

Question.... Tonight I'm keen to do one final shot of Dilaudid 8mg. I only have .8um wheel filters left and was wondering will it be safe to filter with that?

I know bacteria can get through but I have bacteriostatic water and sterile equiptment so I'm not to woried about that. Do I have to worry about particles with a .8um wheel filter? From what I gather particles under 2um are pretty harmless but I'm not to certain on that.

I figure that if people filter with cotton which is 50um at the best than surely .8um is pretty safe but thought I'd double check here, specifically with dialudid tablets.

Cheers.

EDIT - Just done a bit of research into the inactive additives in Dilaudid and it seems like it will be safe to inject after going through the .8um filter. Dilaudid seems to be better than most pills for injection with very little fillers.

Last edited:
well no particles are smaller than .8um, and nothing else in the tablet is fully water soluble.
You can check it out for yourself in Captain.Heroin's threads that live in his signature, or in the Other Drugs directory, or you can look them up.
The first is a list of different pills and all the inactive ingredients contained within and their particle sizes.
The second is a thread that covers particle sizes and filters.

EDIT: I just shot my last mL of Dilaudid solution; granted, it was 20mg/mL, but damn, I'm going to miss it for like the next 10 days until I can go back to the doctor. (traveling right now)

Yes thats why i advised .22 micron filtration, shit, stop nitpicking my posts.

If you're well aware of how to extract the pills please share with me your method, like i have with you.

PM it too me if you want.. cause so far i'm the only person i know who's actually shot this viscous solution, so you'd be minimising harm for one person atleast.

take your own advice and use a micron filter fool. you're an idiot for shooting a viscous solution when you;ve stated it should be micron filtered. contradiction much? apparently you know how to extract properly which had me believe you know what you're doing when obviously you don't

how about instead of spoon feeding you, you use the fucking search engine which has the extraction procedure already outlined within bluelight without calling me a fucking shit shoveler through pm to get your jollies. why the hell should i help you now?

I realize that, shit mate, comprehension is not your strong suit is it?
I asked because i have not dealt with the higher mg pills...for all i knew they had tentacles.

yeah whatever...common sense isn't your strong point is it? obviously not. a jurnista pill, regardless of dose, is a jurnista pill. made exactly the same.

show some common courtesey instead of being a prick and you'll find people will be more willing to help you out

do you have problems researching?

you said:
filter it via a pressurised filter apparatus AKA: syringe with cotton that'll create a thickened watery solution which is technically injectable..

yeah sure, if you want to fuck your circulatory system. follow through with the micron filter you explained. get your shit sorted out. that;s terrible advice saying a viscous solution is "technically injectable". sure, if you want to lose an arm amongst other problems 8

i have prescription experience with them.

maybe this might make it a little easier for you to understand - it can be found through google.

L– OROS technology 9

To over come the drug solubility issue, Alza developed the L – OROS system where a lipid soft gel product containing drug in a dissolved state is initially manufactured and than coated with a barrier membrane, than osmotic push layer and than a semi preamble membrane, drilled with an exit orifice.

which is from here http://www.pharmainfo.net/reviews/review-latest-advancement-patented-controlled-sustained-release-drug-delivery-system

sorry for the german. but this gives a better look of the technology
image.php

heres a pic i took so you can drum it in your head and realise your diagram isn't going to help anyone out
jurnista8mgtablet.jpg

take your own advice and use a micron filter fool. you're an idiot for shooting a viscous solution when you;ve stated it should be micron filtered. contradiction much? apparently you know how to extract properly which had me believe you know what you're doing when obviously you don't

Yeah so what, i shouldn't have shot it... i'm not dead and my arms havent fallen off.
i only shot it once.

how about instead of spoon feeding you, you use the fucking search engine which has the extraction procedure already outlined within bluelight without calling me a fucking shit shoveler through pm to get your jollies. why the hell should i help you now?

Umm because i have no fucking idea what keywords too use.

yeah whatever...common sense isn't your strong point is it? obviously not. a jurnista pill, regardless of dose, is a jurnista pill. made exactly the same.

show some common courtesey instead of being a prick and you'll find people will be more willing to help you out

do you have problems researching?

I have never seen a higher mg jurnista so was unsure of whether it would resemble

Which is why i said

I never said they were different and i'm not arguing they are, if you hadn't realized i'm saying i didnt know.

yeah sure, if you want to fuck your circulatory system. follow through with the micron filter you explained. get your shit sorted out. that;s terrible advice saying a viscous solution is "technically injectable". sure, if you want to lose an arm amongst other problems 8)

it had the same consistency as blood, i simply noted it beaded up on a surface better than water.

again your wrong. they're a slow release tablet over 3 days. they are not instant release. you really need to brush up on this shit.

Then you have little understanding of the allure of shooting hydromorphone.

Hydromorphones notorious rush is gonna make people want to inject it, regardless of whether the pill is an 8mg dillie or a 64mg jurnista.
The only way too minimise harm effectively is to provide a safe method of extraction(utfse i know8) stfu and drop a link already) for injection while also warning of its complexity and difficulty.

All you've said so far is that you know how and your not telling anybody.

i have prescription experience with them.

maybe this might make it a little easier for you to understand - it can be found through google.

which is from here http://www.pharmainfo.net/reviews/review-latest-advancement-patented-controlled-sustained-release-drug-delivery-system

Yes i understand, i broke the sytem and got a high from IV admin remember?

sorry for the german. but this gives a better look of the technology
image.php

thankyou thats a far better illustration.
Clearly shows the simplicity of defeating the XR system.

Here u guys go. Got u sum pics of the pill and also its interior lol

15qc5f5.jpg