• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dilaudid

fuck, thanks for mentioning that coz I just relised if its 64mg per pill its gonna be slow release and theres gonna some some wack with it to make it like that.. When I get it Ill show you what it is but might be a week or two, sorry if I didnt make much sense Im pretty pissed

fuck im smashed now lol but on the whoel HR thing ill let you know more when i actually get ahold of it..

Yeh I railed 24mg of IR dillies on my first ever attempt and got a mild-mod buzz that went for quite a while which surprised me since I've heard hydro is generally a short acting drug. Also tried 8mg snorted and 8mg plugged this morning and that felt like the 24mg railed which stunned me because I heard the plugging BA was lower than the nasal. Going to try IV for the first time tomorrow I think starting with 2mg to keep it safe. I'll post pics and let you know how it all goes then.

Ive plugged 32mg before with nice effects. Ive also tried racking 16mg + plugging another 16mg with great results. If ur gonna dose any other way than IV/IM then u will need a higher dose than 2-16mg otherwise u will be dissapointed. Its such a nice opie.

are you guys serious? is IV BA really that much more? 2mg? wtf what would that do, get rid of your headache?

ps. I would rather slam anything than put it up my bum bum :|

def ^

Dillies were the first potent opiates I experimented with and even with almost zero tolerance 8mgs was always needed. 2mgs is way overstated

While I am sure in most circumstances 2mg is a very small dose, even for a beginner, there are those out there who get high off like a few panadeine fortes and shit. 2mg is a real low dose for anyone with much opioid experience but I don't think you can say it wouldn't be good enough for some people.

Seems theres a liuttle bit of this getting around, I wonder if the little bit of publicity OC has gotten has lead to a slight trend towards more prescriptions of dilaudid.

I still prefer Oxy by far, I find them far more euphoric. I admit dillies give a nice rush by the needle but it's short lived and I rather eat/snort than use a needle any day.

I added pics that I took to my first post.

Last edited:
Sust man 16mg IV would make me barely conxius and my tolerance up there. 64mg Jurni does something but not as much as 10mg IV even 128mg jurni comes close if cut into 1/4. I once gave 1mg IV to an opiate naive person, the nex two hours were over the toilet bowl falling asleep (well there were two of them.)

Btw I use liquid that has come from sealed vials. Anyone thinking of IVing Jurnista at least follow the concerta guide. Sust lol you got fuck all from snorting.those jurnis apart from a nose bleed you told me lol? These are not like oxy they are fucking hard cunts I believe the core ismade with a cement style compound that's why the cunts can last ages.

Seems theres a liuttle bit of this getting around, I wonder if the little bit of publicity OC has gotten has lead to a slight trend towards more prescriptions of dilaudid.

that might be the case in larger capitsl cities but not where i live:( my doctor doesn't really hesitate scripting me my oxy rather than dilaudid. i've asked for it for breakthrough pain when i trialled Jurnista (sr hydromorphone) and gave me a straight no with the explanation that oxy is a largely watched medication as it is and to keep with it.

something worth noting is my doctor has asked me to use the same pharmacy time and time again when filling out my narcotics as to avoid "getting in trouble", akin to dr shopping i guess which i think is bullshit. it shouldn't matter if you pick your script up from whichever pharmacies you choose. doctor shopping on the other hand...

Ive plugged 32mg before with nice effects. Ive also tried racking 16mg + plugging another 16mg with great results. If ur gonna dose any other way than IV/IM then u will need a higher dose than 2-16mg otherwise u will be dissapointed. Its such a nice opie.

that's absolutely ridiculous for you to claim that - it has potential to kill someone for fuck sake!

don't anyone ever try to inject 16mg of hydromorphone (dilaudid) without any tolerance. for a comparison they give 1-2mg drips at hospital during procedures which wreck people. it's wise to start at the 1mg mark and increase in .5=1mg increments as done in a hospital setting.

:|

sustanon you've been writing some ridiculous claims lately. please rethink before you press the enter button in the future.

^ yea umm i had too use 2 of the 8mg jurni's IV to get a mild high.
i hadn't used opes in a good 3 months, i'm def not trying too seem cool.

Then again i can't be certain how much drug was lost to the extraction.

In hospital, relief of pain is a high in and of itself... so the bare minimum analgesic dose can seem a bit stronger imo.

I'll say it again...... Jurnista is not the same az oxycontin !!!! The XR cannot be broken easily. You would need allot of liquid and it would take at least 48 hours.

I am talking vial HM as well as HM IR. Trying to IV jurnista by giving it a quick prep is silly otherwise I would have saved $1000s in the last 8 months. It isnt feasable, Jurnista is good enough eaten at 64mg+ doses.

Mate i beat the XR on 8mgs for IV use^^^

check a page back, its a pain but its not impossible.. you people are just lazy junkies :X

that might be the case in larger capitsl cities but not where i live:( my doctor doesn't really hesitate scripting me my oxy rather than dilaudid. i've asked for it for breakthrough pain when i trialled Jurnista (sr hydromorphone) and gave me a straight no with the explanation that oxy is a largely watched medication as it is and to keep with it.

something worth noting is my doctor has asked me to use the same pharmacy time and time again when filling out my narcotics as to avoid "getting in trouble", akin to dr shopping i guess which i think is bullshit. it shouldn't matter if you pick your script up from whichever pharmacies you choose. doctor shopping on the other hand...

that's absolutely ridiculous for you to claim that - it has potential to kill someone for fuck sake!

don't anyone ever try to inject 16mg of hydromorphone (dilaudid) without any tolerance. for a comparison they give 1-2mg drips at hospital during procedures which wreck people. it's wise to start at the 1mg mark and increase in .5=1mg increments as done in a hospital setting.

:|

sustanon you've been writing some ridiculous claims lately. please rethink before you press the enter button in the future.

I really think u misread my post. I said if anyone is planning to do Hydromorphone any other way except IV/IM then they will need more than just 2-8mg. Learn to read carefully next time.

I really think u misread my post. I said if anyone is planning to do Hydromorphone any other way except IV/IM then they will need more than just 2-8mg. Learn to read carefully next time.

i read it, don;t worry.

i think it's irresponsible to suggest people take those doses of a potent opiate excluding a disclaimer that you've got an above average tolerance.

an uninformed member reads that with no tolerance and takes your word for it. it could turn out disastrous.

it takes a minute to add a disclaimer. we don't want to be sending the wrong message to anyone who may be reading these posts,

does that not make sense? it certainly does to me. i don't want to hear of a bluelighter passing after taking such a dose with no previous experience:|

I understand where u are coming from although i feel that i have lots of experience with hydromorphone and i stand behind what i say because thats how it is. Gave a good friend half a 64mg and with no tolerance whatsoever he said it as nice but not that intense. What im saying is that it has a low BA when administered orally or nasally. Need atleast 4-5 or more times more, no one has ever died or anything from 16mg that was EATEN. I would never encourage anyone to take more of something if it would be dangerous.

i read it, don;t worry.

i think it's irresponsible to suggest people take those doses of a potent opiate excluding a disclaimer that you've got an above average tolerance.

an uninformed member reads that with no tolerance and takes your word for it. it could turn out disastrous.

it takes a minute to add a disclaimer. we don't want to be sending the wrong message to anyone who may be reading these posts,

does that not make sense? it certainly does to me. i don't want to hear of a bluelighter passing after taking such a dose with no previous experience:|

jurnista are a 72hr slow release tablet though with a time release mechanism which is extremely hard to break without the proper knowledge. it lets out miniscule amount of HM per hour over that period of time. whereas IR tabs are releasing that drug straight away and the IV route exposes 100% BA in a matter of seconds. there's a HUGE difference between 16mg HM being released into your bloodstream in comparison to 64mg release over 72 hours...

just because you have lots of experience with the drug does not mean some unknown user see's those numbers, tries it straight off the bat and won't overdoses

this is harm reduction first and foremost. not "i can take this much without any problem so you'll be fine to dose that"

do you even know where i'm coming from?:\

no one has ever died or anything from 16mg that was EATEN

cite please?