• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Extracting Fent from Malinckrodt patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. I know this is an old thread, but swim just got his hands on one of these. So he was looking around to figure out how to get the best high out of it and stumbled across this thread. It's very clear to swim just by looking at the patch that shooting is not an option. Swim is sure there's a way, but more likely than not, it's too close to being a suicide mission. And swim will try to shoot just about anything - even OP's, so if swim won't try it, no one should. Anyway, pretty much every thread swim had seen on every site he'd visited had led him to the conclusion that these things just don't work, whether you use them properly or not. Regardless, there is obviously 11mg of fentanyl at stake here and swim was not about to just throw it away, so he he proceeded to chew and suck on it for about an hour after reading and examining diagrams that show that the fentanyl is contained within the silicone adhesive. Swim just got done nodding QUITE nicely. It didn't last long, but swim got far more out of it than what he's read here and certainly more than what he would have gotten if it went in the garbage. A few more notable details: 1.) This was a 100mcg/hr patch (in case you didn't catch that when I said 11mg), 2.) Swim has what many consider to be a high tolerance - to clarify, swim can shoot more than eight 8mg dilaudid pills (64mg hydromorphone). (That's just the most he was ever able to get his hands on at one time. He felt beautifully euphoric, quite possibly the best high ever, but he could have done more without dying.) Swim can also shoot more than 8 bags of dope (east coast powder form) - once again, that's just the most swim ever chose to do at one time and got a beautiful high from it but could have done more without OD'ing. Swim can also shoot more than 200mg of oxycodone (the most he was able to get his hands on at one time) without being close to OD'ing. 3.) Taking these details into account, make sure you don't literally bite off more than you can chew. Swim can handle obscene amounts of opiates so adjust your doses accordingly. I hope this helps anyone seeking answers to this question. Good luck and be safe.

**UPDATE**
That single 100mcg/hr patch was chewed/sucked 3 separate times. First and second time produced a really nice high and the third time produced a pleasant buzz. You just need to keep it up for about an hour or so before the desired effects set in. I don't need to tell you what a pleasant surprise this was, having had almost zero expectations. Of course, in addition to the recreational efficiency, moderate-severe pain level was reduced to mild and completely tolerable. Very happy with results.

Last edited:
No swimming here. There's actually an extraction method in an OD thread that looks really legit.

Sorry, I'm new here - I must have missed the no swimming rule. I'll remember next time I post. Thanks for the heads up.

Actually also your best bet if you were to like to get any additional responses would be to go back and edit out all the "swims" especially since it is such a long post. It makes it very difficult to read!

So I luckly got mah hands on one 75mcg patch the malli ones (Mallinckrodt) .. I havent had much experiance wit them at all but I know they make me nod hard..

So lets start from the begining..

Got home last night after getting the patch cut it into 3 strips..

pop one of the bigger strips in my mouth (ontop of this I had done maybe around 45mgs of oxy snorted aka roxi and aprox. Around .5 of xanax..

Go over a friends house to watch the eagles game..

About a hour has passed, find out we can get sum reggie, I havent smoked weed in about 3 days..

We go to friends house to get bud, watch game there smoke a joint and drink a beer..

***Mind you doing all this with patch strip under tounge***

So about a hour n 15 into it I swollow patch and I finish beer and we head back to tha house to smoke a blunt

I start getting pissed because even doe I did almost 50mgs of roxi that day I knew I should feel atleast something right!!!

Loo k around online for anything that wud give me more into why tha fuck im not feeling anythin.. Didnt find a thing until today..

So this morning I found this thread...

I had no idea that there was a differance until now..

So heres what I did I put another of the 25mcg strips in tha freezer as mentioned above

Let it sit for about a half hour

Took out patch got a brand new box cutter knife and started working at the center of the patch cutting it but only letting the knife only go half-way thru as to be able to peel bac the adhesive

After a few trys and a few small tares I learned its better to go at the corners

As I worked on the corner it was almost like it wanted to come off slowly I peeled the adhesive bac from corner to corner

It basicly came all off

Now I popped the piece of patch in my mouth and as soon as I did my tounge began to get numb and I could taste that lovely fent taste

Its been now about a hour ive had it in and im already feeling it..

Soo to go over that long ass post...

1. The malli (MALLINCKRODT) patches to exstract or to use them by chewing yu have to remove the adhesive layer first before yu do anything else because they are made differntly then all the others the patch matrix is reversed..

2. If you do not do this they are useless, even sticking them to your skin they still dont get into your system as well..

3. All you need is a box cutter and patience.. Do not start in middle start on corner and slowly peel it back..

MY QUESTION???

I still have have all the adhesive layer I peeled and cut off.

** is there anything I can do with the left over adhesive I peeled and cutt off???? Someone said above yu can smoke it.. I really was never into smoking opiates so I was wondering if I should jus chew on that too or is there anything else I can do with it???????? Or should I jus throw it out????

Last self bump before I stop..

I have another question..

I stored the unused 2 strips inna 3 day period..

Back in the foil packaging that it came in with tha plastic backing covering the sticky side and the balled the adhesive just sat at the bottom of the zip-lock I put the package foil in.. In a drawer in my room

And im a bit worried because I left it in my room of my apartment which we have.no air conditioner in there so it may have got a lil hott in there.. I took the last strip this morning after removing the adhesive again and it was barely sticky at all Nd when I popped it in my mouth it barely had a taste to it my tounge is kinda numb like normal but thats really it..

So did I fuck up my last piece of fent because I exposed it to air even tho its was in the foil in a zip
-lock widd mild heat or will it b okay..

I still have all the adhesive and I put it in the fridge in the produce crisper because im still waiting on a response on what I should do with the left over adhesive goo from the malli patches:?

Last edited:
I may jus fuck around n smoke a lil piece of it

For the sake of research ;)

I notice that this is an old posting, but the information in it just helped me out incredibly. After reading everything that was posted about what procedures worked etc., I went with the sharp blade and peel back the membrane from the corner. I did not put it in the freezer though, I just went at it with a pocket knife and after I got the corner piece lifted and separated, the entire membrane just peeled right off. You have to take the peeling slow, otherwise the membrane will break and you will have to start again. Once I removed it, I popped half of one in my mouth and I immediately recognized that peculiar medicinal taste.

I have chewed these without separating. Same effect as what you are saying you get from peeling apart. Its not a true statement to say if you don't peel apart you feel nothing. My mouth is numb from the fent and i can taste it just the same.

Fentynal Patches 100mg

I think this med is a great pain med, when used as directed, as I have a bad disc in my lower back. I tried abusing it a couple of times, didn't like the high & about OD the last time. I have/had 2 close friends that tried chewing etc. One survived (she had to be jump started 3 time). The other died. Be careful!

fentanyl mallinckrodt hate!!

I have Mallinckrodt 75 mcg/hr which are okay just chasing the dragon without extracting but my favorite ROA for all opiates is plugging. I read the extraction thread for the mylan patches and for my experiment i took a tee tiny bit of 100 proof vodka, heated it in a shot glass till it was hot but not boiling, and i cut a square about 1/10th of the patch (I was being cautious because plugging is such an effective use of opiates i figured i'd get higher than smoking the same dose). I let the patch soak in the alcohol for several hours, then used a 1cc/mL oral syringe half w/water and half with the fentanyl infused alcohol and plugged. I wound up plugging the entire liquid contents of the shot glass and nothing! The alcohol i used was strong, and i'm wondering if it is something about the Mallinckrodt brand (which is new on the market) perhaps their chemical composition in the adhesive is not like the others? I am not very well versed in extractions, and since i am plugging my goal is not to get an end product of powder, i just need a way to thoroughly infuse a liquid with fentanyl. Anyone have any experience with this would be greatly appreciated..... Thanks!

P.S. By the way, for all of you who complain about plugging being too invasive, the secret is to use a SMALL oral syringe, NOT the 3 mL ones!! The 3mL ones hurt and are very difficult to insert, I tried and couldnt do it because the edges felt like they were scraping my skin and i didnt want to force it in there and wind up with abrasions! And this is coming from a girl who likes occasional backdoor fun during sex! The 1cc/mL syringes are no bigger than the skinny glass thermometers used to take baby rectal temperatures, and are completely painless. Personally IMO plugging gives me a better high than IV'ing even...quick onset and much longer legs than any other ROA, and ive done it all......
Iv e had gel patches so much better I mix w little vinegar n water n plug it not big on iv but what can I do w darn did patch how to liquify it? Help?

Hey hi! Got new 50 MCG pat h from mallinckrodt solid can't extract this crap usually get gels n mix w vinegar just little n water then ug it nice better than if! But what to do w solid patch any advice pls?

Indeed the adhesive has fent but the patch does as well chew on both try to hold your spit in mouth it get absorbed better. As far you leaving it in the room where it can get over 75 yea it's releasing fent

Fent

Indeed the adhesive has fent but the patch does as well chew on both try to hold your spit in mouth it get absorbed better. As far you leaving it in the room where it can get over 75 yea it's releasing fent. It is not necessary to scrap it off

It's pretty simple to extract actually u need to get a small Pyrex bowl some 91% rubbing alcohol and a razor blade.put the patch in the Pyrex and pour about a 1/4 or a cup of alcohol on top of it put the Pyrex into a pot of water and start boiling after about 15 minutes the adhesive will easily peel off continue to boil until only a small amount of alcohol is left then remove the patch and boil the Pyrex until the alcohol is evaporated take it out of the pot and let it cool at room temperature until able to handle with out burning yourself scrape the bottom of the Pyrex and there will be Crystal fentanyl throw this In ur spoon add lemon juice water and cook it until u see it breaking down!! Good to go

So I luckly got mah hands on one 75mcg patch the malli ones (Mallinckrodt) .. I havent had much experiance wit them at all but I know they make me nod hard..

So lets start from the begining..

Got home last night after getting the patch cut it into 3 strips..

pop one of the bigger strips in my mouth (ontop of this I had done maybe around 45mgs of oxy snorted aka roxi and aprox. Around .5 of xanax..

Go over a friends house to watch the eagles game..

About a hour has passed, find out we can get sum reggie, I havent smoked weed in about 3 days..

We go to friends house to get bud, watch game there smoke a joint and drink a beer..

***Mind you doing all this with patch strip under tounge***

So about a hour n 15 into it I swollow patch and I finish beer and we head back to tha house to smoke a blunt

I start getting pissed because even doe I did almost 50mgs of roxi that day I knew I should feel atleast something right!!!

Loo k around online for anything that wud give me more into why tha fuck im not feeling anythin.. Didnt find a thing until today..

So this morning I found this thread...

I had no idea that there was a differance until now..

So heres what I did I put another of the 25mcg strips in tha freezer as mentioned above

Let it sit for about a half hour

Took out patch got a brand new box cutter knife and started working at the center of the patch cutting it but only letting the knife only go half-way thru as to be able to peel bac the adhesive

After a few trys and a few small tares I learned its better to go at the corners

As I worked on the corner it was almost like it wanted to come off slowly I peeled the adhesive bac from corner to corner

It basicly came all off

Now I popped the piece of patch in my mouth and as soon as I did my tounge began to get numb and I could taste that lovely fent taste
How do you separate the patch from the membrane? Do you remove the backing protecting the adhesive or do you leave it stuck to the backing? I normally use the 100 mcg patches, but I have a 75 that I know I will start to withdraw from if I stick it on my skin

Status
Not open for further replies.