• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Buying Syringes at the Pharmacy

Okay after hours of checking around I could not find anywhere that would sell syringes without a prescription and the only rig I had left was done for . At first I decided it was a good time to maybe try and quit since buying them has became so difficult around here unless you order online and my family and myself all share a mailbox and there nosy so it makes it hard for me to order online . Anyways I make it to day 2 without shooting my subs and I also have some crystal and I really can?t get it out of my head so I start trying to find some but no luck and was told at every pharmacy ? no I needed a prescription ? in my state they can sell them if the pharmacist chooses to but they usually won?t . By day 3 I?ve read every google post I could find and I got to the point I was about to try to find someone who would sale some ? I don?t like to do because 1. They will charge $25 because they know you want them and can?t get them most of the time ,there addicts to and trying to make something I assume 2.I don?t trust just anyone on giving my a syringe for many reasons unless the bag is sealed. I finally went to my local WALMART and they sale a relion brand insulin over the counter don?t need a script just ask for it now I thought bullshit at first that you had to have a doctor give it to you but I decided to try it I walked up to the counter and she asked how could she help I explained that I needed the relion insulin and a box of 29 gauge 1/2 100cc and she said hold on pharmist comes out and asks what mix I told her 70/30 I had remembered all of it just in case she goes back and then the cashier comes back and has the box of rigs and the cost of the syringes we?re cheap like $13 but the insulin itself was $25 so I was out close to $40 bucks for a box but it?s well worth it to have clean proper works . I know that sometimes during tough times not everyone can afford to get them & I understand 100% . I just wanted to let everyone know because I know what it?s like to be stuck in a shitty situation and I think it?s bullshit that we don?t have more choices on being able to get the proper gear we need to keep healthy and not getting infections or diseases , I think that it?s better to have someone who is actively into harm reduction and taking care of themselves . Over all though the staff at Walmart pharmacy was friendly , did not ask a bunch of questions and seemed like they we?re just friendly people who wanted to help . ? I must say it was a relief to get them and I will not run out again lol?

I don't get how anywhere can require a prescription when novalin R and N are both available without prescription (they're older insulin that is available without prescription for those without insurance). Have bought insulin syringes in Missouri, Illinois and Kentucky without issue in the past year. If asked questions you can say you're getting them for your diabetic pet as N is also used for diabetic dogs as cats.