• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Buying Syringes at the Pharmacy

I was told by a VERY reliable source that a lot of pharmacies actually encourage their pharmacists to sell syringes without checking for scripts even when they know they're going to be used for recreational use (in a prescription only state) because they're smart enough to know that the state lawmakers don't know what the fuck they're doing when it comes to this subject.

EDIT: that doesn't mean to be dumb and make your intentions blatantly obvious just for the fuck of it. Many want to help provide you with clean syringes, but at the same time they want to be able to deny that they knowingly provided you with something that you used to break the law.

Last edited:
No problem in Florida except for the 3 southern counties, Dade, Broward and Palm Beach you need a note from doc. The rest of the state is open and just ask.

Not where I am in Brevard county, they require a rx from a Dr or proof that your injecting an rx from the Dr. , like testosterone, diabetes meds, b-12, etc. No exchanges here.

I didn't want to buy them in person and I like buying stuff on the internet, so when I needed points for the first time I bought 10 boxes online. Paraphernalia is never illegal to buy it seems, thank god.

Hey, new to the forum and just moved to FL. I'm in Palm Beach County. Doctors note is required to buy syringes? Any ideas where to go that isn't an epic drive

From a post just above you.

No problem in Florida except for the 3 southern counties, Dade, Broward and Palm Beach you need a note from doc. The rest of the state is open and just ask.

^ Add that to the list of reasons I hate Florida and more specifically the county I live in. No surprise, the ridiculous laws here don't do shit and drug crime is huge. I don't even IV drugs often, but that still is a bit upsetting from an HR perspective. Internet ftw.

/end of rant

Chicago area was very easygoing in the... 2 times I bought packs of needles lol. One of them actually being in a small milquetoast suburb. Always had a friend do it because I was a big pussy, but it was basically just a normal ass transaction.

Last edited:
FL is pretty needle friendly; I had no problems buying a box of rigs in the county I found myself in there.

FL is pretty needle friendly; I had no problems buying a box of rigs in the county I found myself in there.

What county? I live in one of those 3 that requires a rx apparently. Not even really a big deal as I don't plan on shooting anything, but if I wanted to I'd be mad that I can't go to the pharmacy down the street and get a 10 pack.

Interesting, I read here and a bunch of other places that they're laws/ordinances etc. were ridiculous. Like apparently all jobs require mandatory drug testing upon employment (big fucking issue for me as I've been on benzos mostly illegitimately for close to a year). I had a dingy ass call center job sending me to a 3rd party lab for gc/ms testing, never in my life would I expect that shit in IL. Although I could just be generalizing and or have outdated info.

Yeah but FL has a lot of counties you can just jump on 95

Not a quick trip I am sure because of traffic though. It was so rough when I visited.

I ended up in Brevard county I believe.

Yeah but FL has a lot of counties you can just jump on 95

Not a quick trip I am sure because of traffic though. It was so rough when I visited.

I ended up in Brevard county I believe.

Traffic here is a fucking nightmare. It's like that alllll the time and worse the closer you get to Palm Beach and Miami.

Yeah I never made it that far south lmao. I doubt I ever would have. I don’t see how it’s humanly possible to get there without a plane ticket.

Yeah I never made it that far south lmao. I doubt I ever would have. I don’t see how it’s humanly possible to get there without a plane ticket.

I live in Broward, and for reference a 10 mile drive is about 30 minutes. Provided some dude in a leased Benz or Jaguar doesn't rear end you or sideswipe you trying to merge at 70 without looking.

I can't speak for the states but I know that when I was living in fort Mcmurray, Alberta, needles were super easy to Get. I guess because everybody and their dog were using them. I used to just go in the pharmacy, strung out as shit at all hours in the night, and request my kind. Never had any questions asked.

Is it not illegal to deny someone syringes if they go in and ask for it? That seems absurdly fucked up and backwards from a HR perspective. There's websites online where u can get em cheap as dirt I think.

In MA you can get them at CVS with an ID. Sometimes they don't even card you.

Then there's needle exchanges. One is literally across from where i live, and a couple more in Boston.

You get 10 + how ever many you bring back.
So you bring back none, you get a bag - bring back 100, get 11 bags.

I live in Palm Beach County, Fl. Allegedly, a prescription is not necessary to purchase insulin syringes here over the counter. However, I have not found this to be true. I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have attempted to purchase syringes only to be asked 20 questions by the condascending pharmacist and/or be treated like some sort of pyryha. Does anybody know of a specific pharmacy in palm beach county where I can expect to ne treated with dignity? Also, I am very professional, well-educated and well-spoken so I do not appear like the stereotypical "junkie".

I live in Palm Beach County, Fl. Allegedly, a prescription is not necessary to purchase insulin syringes here over the counter. However, I have not found this to be true. I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have attempted to purchase syringes only to be asked 20 questions by the condascending pharmacist and/or be treated like some sort of pyryha. Does anybody know of a specific pharmacy in palm beach county where I can expect to ne treated with dignity? Also, I am very professional, well-educated and well-spoken so I do not appear like the stereotypical "junkie".

I'm not sure about your county specifically but I remember buying a box at a CVS in a different county in FL. Best of luck.

I never had problems at Walmarts when I used to live in Palm Beach (5 year ago). You also must buy an entire box. Buy some glucose tabs too so it looks legit.

If u try to only buy a bag they will say no without telling you u can buy a box.

Last edited: