• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Buying Syringes at the Pharmacy

just go to a needle exchange program dude. im pretty sure theyre free there, if not very cheap. alot of those programs also offer counseling and bupe/methadone if youre trying to get off, or at least take a break, or to get rid of withdrawals.

Your Wrong

Illegal in kentucky and california.

Fuckers around here refuse to sell any larger than 28 guage.

When I first moved to Kentucky, I needed needles for my insulin and I went to the local pharmacy to inquire about needles and was told I didn't need a prescription. So I told them what I needed and was given the needles without any question. You don't need a prescription however some pharmacies will ask to see prescription for insulin or a vial of insulin.

George

i know in the central new york area they are legal to buy. they are the same ones used for insulin. they are only allowed to sell 1 pack of 10 to someone without a script. places like rite aide and walgreens do here. people just go in, show they are at least 18 with an ID and ask for 1cc 30 or 31 guage syringes. they are about $3 for a pack.

I merged the two threads about buying syringes in the U.S. into one thread.

"you should not have a problem as long as you don't go in looking like a junky and strung out."
haha i love strollin into walgreens drunk, faded on benzos, with blood on my arms and asking for a pack of 29Gauge, 1cc, 1/2 in tip rigs.. still get em.. worst I've had happen was got a bag of 1/2 cc rigs once, now i always check.. oh and once at a cvs in the city that i never go to the guy claimed they only had 1/3RD cc rigs.. man did that piss me off.. saw multiple box's of rigs behind the counter too.. oh well.. guess IL walgreens are pretty liberal..

I bought one of those Diabetic bracelet things, and a necklace thing with the diabetic symbol on it.. to look like like I'm diabetic lol.. I try to flash that shit as much as possible without giving myself away when buying rigs. Works just about every time.
buy testing strips if you need to make it look more...real.

This is no problem whatsoever. I am diabetic and have bought syringes for years and I couldn't believe it when people used to ask me to buy them syringes!!! Of course it is even better to find needle exchanges then you don't have to buy them at all!!! Just act like you know what you are doing at the pharmacy. Say U-100 Insulin Syringe and get the regular needle instead of the short needle. Wal-Mart is the cheapest where I live and the people who work at the counter don't care what you are going to do with them. They assume you need them if you buy them :) I have actually had them show me samples of all the syringes and needle lengths they had!!! I even once had one of the pharmacist draw up an insulin injection for me when I forgot my glasses. Oh and for those who don't know: you DO NOT need a script to buy regular insulin either!!!

LOL - I've never been able to find ANYTHING I wanted or needed (besides vitamins) at CVS!!! Try Wal-Mart! The people at the pharmacy counter are much more easy going!!! The CVS people take themselves too seriously or something! LOL - when I went there with my very picky self to buy insulin syringes (i am diabetic and am very picky about syringe size and needle length) the pharmacist was like weirded out when I asked to see the assortment of sizes and needle length. I use a 3/10 cc syringe with 1/2 unit markings, 31 gauge and 5/16" needle - which are difficult to come by. I also need the shortest needle possible since I have hardly no fat to speak of (insulin is shot right under the skin into the fat). the pharmacist was not helpful and kept pushing the wrong syringes on me and I just left and went to Wal-Mart. CVS syringes are also more expensive than Wal-Mart and even though I got a sample (I am pushy lol) I hated them - they seemed cheaply made and like I said they were more expensive...

ive bought rigs plenty of times in VA. Some pharmacies are more likely to turn you down then others. You just have to know what to say otherwise they no the reason your getting rigs... when i go I ask for 30gage 1cc u100 insulin syringes and usually am successful. I'll maybe get turned down 1 out of 10 times but thats all they can really do to you

rite aid usualy works for me, or farm fresh pharmacies if theirs one near you, also try to avoid the older head pharmacist their more likely to turn you down or look up your name in the system to see if you actually are diabetic

man i tried to get rigs at the store a few times and they always looked at me like i had 2 heads.

its good to know a diabetic dope fiend, knowwhatimean?

I'm not sure about Oregon but you can purchase them in IL if you're 18+ with a driver's license or state ID. Some places don't even check. I'd imagine it varies by state.

I had no trouble buying in idaho, which surprised me considering how backwards the jesus lovers are. First walgreens store said they only sell by the box, second walgreens sold me two packs no problem. Saying please goes a long way, and for some reason I think that women pharmacists are more likely to sell them. I had no problems in california either, wtf is up with saying they are illegal in california thats not true.

Walmart is best in-person place to buy if it's legal in your state, super cheap and usually won't give any trouble. But final call is always up to the pharmacist. If they think it's going to be used for illicit purposes they don't have to sell to you. The only area that I know of that is compelled by law, regardless of intent to sell is inside NYC. Most places there sell singles too.

Well today I went into a my local walmart to buy a pack of rigs cause I didn't really feel like driving to the usual walmart i usually go to to get them. So I wait in line and im finally up and ask the lady for the usual, 31 g 1/2 cc insulin syringes....

Wouldn't you know it the lady asks me what type of insulin... Im like uhhh im not sure its for my g-ma so Im like hold on let me contact her and find out... I dont really have a diabetic g ma so I just took off and went to the other walmart and got my rigs with no problems lol.

I did find out a name of a insulin brand to use next time its just bullshit that some bitch would have to ask me that even though it aint against the law to buy them in my state. Oh well Ill just let her think she can stop drug abuse all by her self! LAME ASSSsS

So I've read that you sign a log or something like that. Would there be any repercussions for doing so?

I don't know the law regarding syringes very well. I always thought that a pharmacist was obligated to sell you syringes if you were over 18 and had ID to prove it, but in New Hampshire its a crapshoot, some pharmacists will demand a prescription and some don't give a shit and give them up. However in norther Massachusetts there's never a problem, I think they're just happy to see people buying new gear.