• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Buying Syringes at the Pharmacy

After doing some reading im starting to have doubts about the right to life thing...i read it on bl which came from heroin helper where he heard it in prison lmao...so yea...if anyone can find actual info id be interested. Ive used that line so many times and no one said otherwise lol if you are in md find the needle exch van, well rv really. Its one stop shop for everything inc blood tests and rehab detox placement help. Plus the rigs they have are decent, they are def not bd even tho they have a massive plant here. You have to show id but they do give you a laminated card that is official from the health board and that will always get you rigs. Show that card at night and say u the exc is closed and they will sell to you. You prob end up on a list somewhere but at that point it seemed like the least of my concerns.

We have the same type of RV in jersey.
I've always wanted to hit it up, but the thing is - IT ALWAYS fuckin' moves from place to place. One day it will be on the north side of the town, the other - All the way down south.
The day that I actually ran into the RV, there was an unmarked car with what looked to be an undercover... he had a 'police' vest on & was using his laptop computer.
So I said fuck that... Dude is probably collecting data & information on users.

Needless to say, I skipped the RV. Maybe next time.

Haha damn fuckin police. But dude ive never seen a damn miracle RV drive around selling pins to people. Is that just in baltimore or do they go all over the state? Im up in the county so even a trip down there isnt worth the gas $ since i can get pins alot closer.

it was shut down in ATL the same ting. they wont never come to Mi on the blast. gov hates us MI junkies

Haha damn fuckin police. But dude ive never seen a damn miracle RV drive around selling pins to people. Is that just in baltimore or do they go all over the state? Im up in the county so even a trip down there isnt worth the gas $ since i can get pins alot closer.

Well, idk where you're from. I'm from Jersey, so I don't know a thing about the baltimore scene.
But, they don't actually sell pins to people, that would be illegal.
Basically, you sign up for a needle exchange card, and they give you a pack of pins along with a card.
This card supposedly protects you from any legal trouble regarding needles if you're ever caught with one.

Now that I think about it.. I really should've just went & got my card from the RV.. despite there being a cop on scene..
Those paraphernalia charges can be a motherfucker.. Too bad I haven't seen the RV since..

^yup they hand them out free and just like NJ they travel around to diff parts of the city. You can find the schedule on the site. Plus they give you a laminated card that makes you immune from prosecution for having spikes wworks and other paraphenilia. Got me out of getting arrested once. The cops were pissed. I laughed at them ans said better luck next time....they give like ten spikes, cottons, little metal cookers that look like those little tea candles with no candles in them bacsteriostatic water, rubber tourniquette, bleach to clean the rigs, alch wipes. Plus they can help you find treatment programs and gst you blood work and other health care programs. You bring in ten dirties, they give you ten clean ones and more cookers, water, bleach, whatever you need. Plus they give a hr pamphlet with proper injection techniques ans basically everuthing you need to do wbat youre going to do safely. In my mind thats one of the best things they can offer. Some ppl have no clue and try to inject like they are stabbing themselves straight down, not sliding into the vein, and not taking the tourniquette off befoore you inject. Obv no surprise ppl get fucked up arkms bc they take dont the 3 mins to read the hr pamphlet and instead listen and watch street junkies who know more than the hr ppl at the needle exchange rv. Its sad. These ppl are trying to save lives and it does no good if ppl dont listen.

Last edited:
my favourite sharps are 1cc Terumo 27g short tips. otherwise for pharmaceuticals such as oxycodone and morphine, because of the solubility of each, i use 3 and 5mL Terumo barrels with the screw on tips, usually 26 or 27g.

i absolutely abhore BD and just about any other, especially the retractable pieces of shit which are notorious for ripping veins apart being as cumbersome as they are to use.

^Id say that repeatedly using a 26G is liable to rip apart your veins....

I stick with a 31G 6mm. BD just started manufacturing them about two years ago, prior they only mfg the 31G in 8mm. The 6mm are really handy for hitting tiny surface veins like hands and feet.

Anyone else get annoyed when people refer to syringes as 100 CC's? When theyre confusing MLs and CCs. 100Ml = 1cc, so a standard syringe from the exchange is 1cc. People always say 100 CCs, thats one hell of a syringe to be shootin dope with.

Yep, I always use the 1cc terumo 27g's.. they're the best.
I don't think I ever used a different syringe in my lifetime.. lol

Ohshea - I don't mind.. I can see how they misinterpret it.. the syringe does have 100 units on it, so someone can easily mistaken it for 100cc's..
Only thing you can do is inform & correct them. lol

^Id say that repeatedly using a 26G is liable to rip apart your veins....

lucky i have fat, juicy veins and only use them no more than three times a day. i use from the bicep all along the foream to wrist veins. have not lost a vein in near 10 years injecting; through times of extreme, uncleanly hardcore benders.

Anyone else get annoyed when people refer to syringes as 100 CC's? When theyre confusing MLs and CCs. 100Ml = 1cc, so a standard syringe from the exchange is 1cc. People always say 100 CCs, thats one hell of a syringe to be shootin dope with.

yeah, but theyre normally noobs and before too long i start correcting them. it does start to piss me off before too long. long time users should know better and i speak up straight away.

buy them online, that is what I would do rather than drive for miles wasting gas

Exactly what he said, and that's exactly what I've always done. It's easy, painless, and dirt cheap. Sites abound that will sell you a box of 100
for well under $30. I don't understand the anguish over acquiring pins when we have the internet to buy practically anything. Just google scientifuc research supplies
or even just needles and syringes for sale. Problem solved. Unless you're worried about Mom finding them in the mail, in which case you probably shouldn't be using
them anyway. If it's a wife or g/f you're worried about then send them to a friends house or get a P.O. Box

Interesting.. found this thread via the megathread archive, click it, and see it was started by a good friend of mine back when she was a newbie... cool coincidence.

Anyways, I've recently moved to Nevada and there are only two local pharmacies in the town I've relocated. State law states any person over the age of 18 need not furnish a prescription to garner the sale of needles, and yet both pharmacies asked to see my prescription and then denied me service based upon me not having one... Now, I understand that all stores reserve the right to refuse service to any individual (not sure that applies to pharmacies so much, but let's just assume it does) however - asking for a prescription when it legally has NOTHING to do with whether or not a person qualifies as able to buy a product seems like a form of discrimination to me.

I intend to go back in a day or two and ask to speak to a manager if I get the same treatment, or just spell out my concerns to the pharmacist themselves if they do sell to me without a prescription so they may pass word along to coworkers. In the mean time I emailed the state pharmacists board explaining the situation, adding how it not only seems like a civil suit waiting to happen, but is completely irresponsible from a community health perspective. Let's be real, cdc has shown clean needle access reduces hiv and hep c transition rates among users significantly, and to the people who say users deserve such diseases? We are still very capable of spreading them to normies via accidental pokes or sexually transmitted disease. My end goal by emailing him is to have more widespread policies forcing pharmacists to sell to people in accordance with the law and not on their own individual discretion.

Point being, know your states laws, and if they are refusing you service when they shouldn't be, don't just accept it because you are a drug user and you feel like you have no rights. Or do, whatever that's an individual choice. Regardless, all it takes is one person to enact the change that will allow potentially thousands of junkies in the future access to the equipment they need.

And yes buying online is an option, but not everyone is internet savvy, I already ordered some but it still makes me mad to see uninformed judgemental pharmacists basically condemning people to disease and infection simply because they don't like drug users.

End rant.

I didn't take the time to read through all the posts cause that would take hours but here's what's worked for me. I've done it in different states regardless of their laws. I've also done it at large chain stores such as Walgreens, Walmart, King Soopers.

Walk in and ask if they sell insulin syringes. They will either just say yes and sell them to you no questions asked or they will ask for details on what kind you need. If they ask for details I don't want to make it obvious what I need them for so I say "I don't really know. It's for my medical assisting class, I'm doing a project on diabetes and just needed a few for my project." (I really went to school for medical assisting and we do work with insulin syringes so it's a legit scenario). Then they will describe what kinds they have, allowing you to pick them according to your needs.

I've bought syringes from tons of stores, plenty of times and was only turned down once for not having a prescription. Acting like you know what you're doing will take you far in this world. Hope this helps some people and please be safe and don't share needles!

i live in ga, where getting points is a serious problem. fortunately, i'm diabetic. and i buy points for anyone, for no charge. one time i went to malwart, where i used to get my insulin to get some. of course 32gauge longs. the asswipe pharmacist saw i had bought insulin a year ago, but wanted to call my current pharmacy to verify that. i said, "in pharmacististan do people FUCKING GET OVER DIABETES?"

hint - anyone can buy 70/30 insulin from malwart or anywhere else (it costs a shitload elsewher) for $25

you: ma'am, i need to get a vial of 70/30 insulin, please
clerk: what kind, sir?
you: whatevers cheapest, novolin, i guess
clerk: would you like anything else
you: yeah, a ten pack of 32guage 100unit longs, please, the shorts give me site reactions
blah blah

i've done it a million time

BUT NOTE WELL
if you buy that insulin and throw it away, you will be cursed with the sugar, ants will drink your piss for a thousand years and your feet will burn like fire, thrice cursed you will be

When I was new to shooting up, I didn't know insuling syringes came in 10-packs. I had just gotten off work, and had to go to a 24h pharmacy, the only one close enough for me to go to. So I asked for 1 syringe. First she looked at me like I was dirt and said 'just be honest about what you're using these for'. I just replied 'I need to take my insulin'. Eventually she opened up a 10-pack, and charged me the whole pack while giving me only 1 pin. Lol.

Other than that, I usually buy them at the same pharmacy, but I also buy them in random pharmacies quite often because it is more convenient at the time. Every pharmacy has them, and I've never been asked questions, or treated anything other than politely. Except in 1 pharmacy; they told me 'they aren't used anymore, diabetics use an insulin pen', while looking at me like I just asked her to strangle a puppy. I just said 'yeah right, thanks for nothing, I'll just re-use the ones I have at home then'. (I didn't really, but I wanted to point out what a douchey thing it is to lie about having them). I'm sure they stock them there as well, because I've bought them there before when it was another person behind the counter. That's the only pharmacy I avoid for needles, any other pharmacy stocks & sells them without even so much as a dirty look. I think it depends on the way you ask. I just ask for it like it's the most normal thing in the world.. And that's been working out quite well for me.

When I was new to shooting up, I didn't know insuling syringes came in 10-packs. I had just gotten off work, and had to go to a 24h pharmacy, the only one close enough for me to go to. So I asked for 1 syringe. First she looked at me like I was dirt and said 'just be honest about what you're using these for'. I just replied 'I need to take my insulin'. Eventually she opened up a 10-pack, and charged me the whole pack while giving me only 1 pin. Lol.
:? .

I have some substances I've really been wanting to IV recently. I haven't IV'd in like 2yrs and can't get my needles like I used to. I can't buy at a local pharmacy cause this is a pretty small town full of assholes who can't seem to mind their own business and ordering online is out of question because of reasons I'd rather not go in to. Idk wtf to do