• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Buying Syringes at the Pharmacy

^Damn didnt know that well that helpful. Ima go tear some assholes now cuz of douchebag pharmacists turnin me down giving me that 'yer a junky' look right after im done askin em. Yeah saves me alot of trouble. Also i think its the town i live in theres alot junkies an shit so all the pharmacies an even the big grocery stores like weis an rite aid will turn ya down just becuase.

I have heard of people sayin 'oh yeah you can go to this pharmacy an theyll sell em to ya' but the thing is that its just as far away as PA so id rather go ona lil road trip up there ya know.

Pretty easy if you know the spots in dc. Va you get shut down on half of them. Just be pushy, if they ask for prescription just say put me in the log book, ive gotten it a few times that way. The internet pharmacies never fail though

Around the central florida area atleast it depends on the pharmacy. I have had success going through the drive-thru and asking for 1cc 29g insulin syringes. Some will ask for proof of a prescription

I'm from Texas and I came past this tread while I was looking for a hollow point needle ( syringe) so I could Pierce my hand. Your better off buy online because they don't ask questions but if the kind of syringe is any thing like what i have in mind you could ( as long as you didn't look like a junkie) to a local tattoo parlor ( most do piercings as well) and ask for a piercing needle or beauty shops like sallys but best bet(for OTC ) Walgreens or CVS
Sorry it doesn't quite answer your question but almost anything is legal on the internet

Also you all kind of scare me away from going and buying a syringe even tho my intentions aren't any where near drugs
If that's what floats your boat by all means go ahead just don't hurt anyone else in the process but what benifits are you receiving from them ... just ponder that

buy them online, that is what I would do rather than drive for miles wasting gas

In Illinois you can buy two packs. Sometime you sign a log, sometimes you don't. I usually say my aunt flew in and they confiscated her insulin syringes at airport security. And since I don't have track marks they believe me. Never go to the same pharmacy twice. I'm a snorter but i help out my shooter pals.

One of the very few good things Rahm did for Illinois was pass a law that require pharmacies sell syringes OTC. Not even sure if those logs are legal to be honest. I don't IV myself either, but I remember him doing that and actually thinking "hey... this guy actually might be a decent politician that cares".... nope.

I just use an exchange in NJ, but I do remember years ago being denied syringes in NYC walgreens because I had a NJ license and at the time it wasn't legal in NJ.

im from oregon and i always go to either walgreens or safeway. ive had varied experiences. Last night i went to a different walgreens than i normally go to and the pharmacist said they don't sell the 10-pack, you have to buy a box. I didnt have enough to buy a box. Usually at the walgreens i go to i just tell them i need 1cc 29g 1/2" insulin syringes. They ask for ID but its that simple. Is it against BL rules to say the price of a pack of insulin syringes from a pharmacy? If not then i get a pack for $5. safeway is $7

Last edited:
In Michigan here I bought pins for my buddy. I forget what I actually told the lady but she asked me a bunch of questions about what style and gauge length and shit. I was like I don't fucking know let me make a call to my friend that needs them. The pharmacist in the back could here our conversation and grabbed a 10 pack and told the lady " this is what he wants that's what most of them use". I was laughing on the inside because the First Lady that was helping me just realized that I wasn't using them for insulin. But she kept her smile and told me have a nice day and come back if you need more.

I was glad that they were helpful and not judgemental towards me. And they really were for my buddy.

I was grabbing them for somebody who didn't have their ID on them (you need an ID on you to buy them in NY) and this stupid kid decided to be an idiot and start asking questions as if he has diabetes and uses them for insulin.

Idk if it was because I asked for insulin syringes, but when they said they didn't have the shorter ones he said that was ok and that he liked the longer ones better since he's got some belly fat (which is where people shoot insulin). Then he asked how to go about getting his insulin refilled (no idea why he did that as the pharmacists don't ask any questions and they want you to be in and out just as fast as you want to) so she's like 'go the pharmacy it was filled at and see if you can get the refill yet.'

She also said that if he needs the first script to just go to his doctor, and he's like 'oh, it's that easy, huh?' while I stood behind him eyeing the pharmacist with my "I'm sorry and we both know this kid is full of shit" look on my face. So stupid. If nothing was said besides the sizes like usual, then there would have been more of a chance of her thinking it was for insulin than there were after he started bullshitting.

i have never had any problem whatsoever. always have used walmart or similar store pharmacies though.
just know what you are asking for, example i've never walked in drugged and been like syringe *dopeface*
but *dopeface* "x" brand "#" gauge and length *dopeface* no questions.

Here in North Carolina it's up to the pharmacist's discretion whether they want to sell to you or not. I have yet to be turned down in this state, though no one in my town would ever expect anyone to be an injecting drug user! Most places will sell to you here, even the big chains. I get them at walmart all the time though I kick myself in the ass for spending money there..

In Tennessee it's the same law, up to the pharmacist, but most places won't sell to you there without a script. I got lucky a couple times, but it was rare and I mostly went to the needle exchange.

Last edited:
Im in illinois, they have a law here that you can buy 2 10 packs of diabetic syringes at a given time from a pharmacy. If you get pulled over with more than 20 they can charge you with a misdemeanor i believe.

So i was at the supermarket just about an hour ago (not the usual one i go to) and like many it had a built in pharmacy. I was like what the hell ill give it a shot. Usually they ask for a prescription but I got lucky an they didnt! Now I got a pharmacy closer to home to get pins at!

For some reason pharms in grocery stores dont usually give a fuck. Big pharm stores always ask questions but here its upto the head pharmacist wheater or not to make the sale. Most times if you get turned down and ask to speak to the head pharmacist and say look im not here to bs anyone i think you know why i want these, you understand this is a matter of public health and not law right? They will sell. Also they say in md they are a right to life item and basically have to sell them. I was at a pharm picking up migraine meds not too lang ago and there was a girl in front of me who was obv wding and trying to get pins and the dork pharm tech was being a dick and it was just him, so i said to him "you know they are a right to life item right? You dont make the call on this" he looked right pissed and came back with a bag and sent her on the way. She gave me a little hug lol i just said ive been there. Be safe. Dorkster behind the counter rang up my rx and didnt say a word.