• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oral vs. Intranasal administration of oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

yo0123yo

Bluelighter
So I have 4 30mg roxis and I was wondering what is better to snort or pop them for the better high? My buddy says snort but I say pop

Popping them orally will yield higher bioavailability in the bloodstream. Intranasal is just going to hit you faster, but not get you any higher, especially since it is Roxicodone (an Oxycodone instant release formulation.) I would definitely be popping it orally, as you will get higher. Oxycodone when done orally has a B/A of around ~87%

Popping them orally will yield higher bioavailability in the bloodstream. Intranasal is just going to hit you faster, but not get you any higher, especially since it is Roxicodone (an Oxycodone instant release formulation.) I would definitely be popping it orally, as you will get higher. Oxycodone when done orally has a B/A of around ~87%

Exactly. Oxycodone has excellent oral availability and you'll get just as high, but it will be more drawn-out and will take longer to kick in. Snorting it (intranasal) will give you a quicker-acting high but it will not last as long.

A lot of people prefer to split their doses and eat one half, then snort the other half. It's up to you.

I don't know your tolerance is but if I had what you have I would pop 3 of them and then snort 1 of them while waiting for the effects of the oral dose to kick in. I prefer oral but snorting 25% of the planned dose would be an effective way of consuming them.

Snort a few lines and pop the rest. That way you benefit from high oral BA and get the rush from snorting.

Yeaa you gotta snort at least one of those 30mg roxis ha.

There soooo niceee and blue and just crumble apart with hardly any effort into nice fine powder...mmmmmm.

This thread has basically run its course, and been discussed many many times.

Because we're deviating from the small amount of HR value this had in the first place so I'm going to close it.

OP, PM me if you have any questions. :)

-NT

Status
Not open for further replies.