• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best way to take 1000mg bk-mdma

iewed

Bluelighter
So I plan on using 1000mg over the course of Friday/Saturday.

I was planning on starting friday off by parachuting 250mg to start off the night, followed by another 250mg further down the road. And I'd do the same thing Saturday night.

Is this a reasonable plan? I only have a gram of methylone and would really like to use it all in this 1 weekend. I know there are certain dangers involved with bk-rolling two days in a row. I haven't rolled in over a month and this will be my first experience with bk-mdma.

I wouldn't recommend taking more than 200-250mg at a time, 1000mg in a weekend does sound like you'd be pushing it.

I've never done bk-MDMA, but I wanted to throw that in there.

I was planning on starting friday off by parachuting 250mg to start off the night, followed by another 250mg further down the road. And I'd do the same thing Saturday night.

You're going to be pretty depleted by Saturday night...

You're going to be pretty depleted by Saturday night...

That was one of my bigger concerns. If I go through 500mg+ in one night would I even feel much the next day? I've read that bk-mdma uses less serotonin than MDMA and that redosing is easier with bk-mdma, but most reports I've come across are referring to the same day, not leaving a break for sleep.

Another general question I had was what is the difference between redosing and taking 2 doses over 2 days? Like what makes redosing over the course of a night more "OK" than taking 1 roll a night for 2-3 nights?

yeah you will, i've done about 2g in a weekend before, with approx. the same amount of Meph and still getting Faced man.

Just don't expect yourself to be doing anything Sunday or monday.

Ive eaten mad beans in a single weekend which is probably moar dangerous cause who knows what quantifiable amount of adulterated substance(s) I consumed.

I once single handledly eated 24 beans in 48 hours. (I was challenged) I was munchin on a bean every two hours with my best friend and his girlfriend at the time. We started at a popular socal massive on Halloween, then continued to roll all night in her room. We blocked out the windows so it was completeness dark, turned on the blacklight and some ferry corsten, and rolled with god. He was a dealer and had a bag with more than a few... (We both shared her sexually throughout our journey, it was beautiful)

Not many people besides me are capable of something this big, so I really dont think you are prepared for the comedown you is about to recieve.

Monday will be a very scary day for you my friend. You will wake up knowing the damaged you have caused.

Well fuuuuuuuuu I guess I'll only take 600mg on Friday then see if I can trade the rest for opiates or something.

I have finals the next week so I'd rather not completely fuck myself by rolling too hard.

Ive eaten mad beans in a single weekend which is probably moar dangerous cause who knows what quantifiable amount of adulterated substance(s) I consumed.

I once single handledly eated 24 beans in 48 hours. (I was challenged) I was munchin on a bean every two hours with my best friend and his girlfriend at the time. We started at a popular socal massive on Halloween, then continued to roll all night in her room. We blocked out the windows so it was completeness dark, turned on the blacklight and some ferry corsten, and rolled with god. He was a dealer and had a bag with more than a few... (We both shared her sexually throughout our journey, it was beautiful)

Not many people besides me are capable of something this big, so I really dont think you are prepared for the comedown you is about to recieve.

Yes. You're such a badass 8). Taking the biggest slice of the cake of stupidity is SUCH a thing to brag about.

To the OP, you don't need that much to have a good time, and if you do, you probably have no business consuming anyway. Just a thought.

Take no more than 300mg one night.. The other night just blaze or get opiated...

Seems pretty pointless to consume so much over 2 daya, might as well enjoy what you can handle one day and relax the other :)

Well I plan on starting in the early evening (Around 5-6), then redosing around 8-10 and if I'm doing something fun redosing again around midnight-1.

I'll definitely only stick to doing the bk-mdma on one night and I was thinking starting off with 200mg, then possibly upping the dosage to 250mg. I won't take more than 300mg in one dosage.

I've done 500mg or more in a night on several occasions. I don't know if there are hidden dangers, but I certainly felt fine the next day.

250mg is a large dose, especially if this is your first time. I'd start with 180-200 instead, and instead of taking a full-sized redose 3-4 hours later, try smaller redoses (50-100mg) with less time in between (1-2 hours).

"bk-rolling" two days in a row doesn't work well, IME. Tried it once and felt nothing but speedy the second day. If you want to try it, maybe take some 5-HTP before bed on the first night... but for a given quantity of methylone, it seems more effective to have one long roll than two shorter ones.

24 pills in 48 hours... Why would you do that to yourself.

At the time we were trying to reach the next level of reality and find Gaia or some sort of Universal Collection of energy. We wanted to break through reality.

simple. but it didnt work...:|

I've done a friday/saturday wake and drop type binge with very few side effects, except that subsequent redosing wasn't as empathic. However, I would urge caution if you embark on such a binge, try to avoid drinking a lot of alc and taking other substances.

I would try and drop something like 200-250mg on your initial dose and then redose 100mg every few hours.

Last edited:
I agree with Leviticus- the danger with bk-MDMA is that you can get away with a lot more (seemingly) than MDMA, as it's known for very little if any come down. However, people who have abused it report a lot of similar after effects as those who abuse MDMA.

Rather than intending to go through your gram in one weekend, why don't you enjoy it one day, do something else the other, and then weeks or months from now, you still have some bk-MDMA to enjoy? It will very likely be more fulfilling in the end that way.

little or no comedown??? methylone??

take enough of it (which you seem to be planning to do) and you WILL regret it the next day.
ive always noticed a pattern with methylone, having done it a lot.

if i drop 250mg, and leave it at that, ill escape with little comedown, if i go over that, or redose after, it just turns speedy and unpleasant and the next day is RUINED.

i stopped taking it because its not a particularly nice drug, it feels dirty while im on it. doesnt feel very body-friendly, even at low doses.

on the weekend plans though, i would do it on one day, take an amount that you feel comfortable with, find something else to do on the second day.

Well I'm leaving college for summer break so this will be my last weekend at this college so I'm trying to maximize my high during my final weekend.

I have a decent tolerance to mephedrone (Needed about 300mg to feel any positive effects) so thats why I figured I'd start off with a fairly high dosage of bk-mdma. I would say I have an above average starting tolerance to most substances.