• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best way to take 1000mg bk-mdma

little or no comedown??? methylone??

take enough of it (which you seem to be planning to do) and you WILL regret it the next day.
ive always noticed a pattern with methylone, having done it a lot.

if i drop 250mg, and leave it at that, ill escape with little comedown, if i go over that, or redose after, it just turns speedy and unpleasant and the next day is RUINED.

i stopped taking it because its not a particularly nice drug, it feels dirty while im on it. doesnt feel very body-friendly, even at low doses.
It's interesting how this affects people differently. I've never felt unpleasant while on M1 (except the second day in a row mentioned above), or had a bad comedown. Once or twice, I've felt a little spacey for a few hours the next morning, but it was nothing compared to the after-effects of MDMA, or moderate drinking, or getting the wrong amount of sleep.

Even went a little wild one time and took 1050mg in 7 doses over 20 hours. Felt great all day, and the only side effect the next day was hunger.

What the fuck is bk-mdma?
methylone_2d.gif
mdma_2d.gif

Last edited:
Sounds dangerous.

it's not
MDMA is one of the only drugs near impossible to OD on. i would suggest parachuting 300-400mg at once if you want to trip some serious balls and follow it up an hour later by parachuting the other 1-200mg if you wanna keep tripping serious balls. cause you wont be able to really roll the next day so do it all in a night. the most i have eaten in a night is near 2 grams but over the course of 10 hours. and doing a gram is not much less effects wise. best drug to trip on

edit: nvm i reread the first post, guess i'm talking about the wrong drug

^ Anyone consuming 2g of anything is overdoing it and is running big risks.

amazing how close methylones chemcial structure is to mdma. I've never even heard of methylone, though.

kinda true i guess. then again i would go through 3.5 grams of cocaine in 2 hours

it's not dangerous if you know your limits and know when to stop and know what not to take along with it. but ya i'll admit i overdid it on the MDMA in my time but it's still not that dangerous. the only thing dangerous about it would be if you ate 1 or two grams at once, and then when it's metabolized into MDA you OD

3.5 grams of coke in 2 hours? I don't wana speculate on the quality of your coke mate, but your either over pigging needlessly or you have shit gear. Either way I feel sorry for your nasal cavity.

the LD50 of MDMA is 5grams, as in if 2 people took 5grams of mdma on average 1 of them would die. Taking 2 grams at once would call you some serious harm

I'd also like to mention that methylone generally gives me no hangover or blues. I get minor craving when coming down from a dose, but that's it. I've only binged on it once however.

Would it be safe to take ~2mg of xanax during the comedown? Not saying it's needed but just if I wanted too.

A quarter gram would be enough for me for the night.. Mdma or methylone. I play it safe and that's plenty to have a great time imo :)

Would it be safe to take ~2mg of xanax during the comedown? Not saying it's needed but just if I wanted too.

Takin Benzos is always a good solution for aborting the comedown. It usually gets you so lucid and dreamy that the ride down is actually enjoyable.

Problem is that benzos tend to work by deleting your short term memory to eliminate stress and anxiety...they make you forget.

If you had a special roll that night you may want to remember it.

Ive eaten mad beans in a single weekend which is probably moar dangerous cause who knows what quantifiable amount of adulterated substance(s) I consumed.

I once single handledly eated 24 beans in 48 hours. (I was challenged) I was munchin on a bean every two hours with my best friend and his girlfriend at the time. We started at a popular socal massive on Halloween, then continued to roll all night in her room. We blocked out the windows so it was completeness dark, turned on the blacklight and some ferry corsten, and rolled with god. He was a dealer and had a bag with more than a few... (We both shared her sexually throughout our journey, it was beautiful)

Not many people besides me are capable of something this big, so I really dont think you are prepared for the comedown you is about to recieve.

Monday will be a very scary day for you my friend. You will wake up knowing the damaged you have caused.

How both you guys able to get it up to fuck her? I mean I imagine it would be hard just getting a boner to fuck a girl when her boyfriend is in the same room with you, but taking that much mdma wouldn't it be impossible?

iewed- benzos tend to relax the comedown, and I don't know of any drug interactions. I have also gone for opiates (vicodin). With methylone, I actually find the wearing off point soothing and calming, similar to an opiate high, you may not need it.

Thanks for all the help guys. I tried xanax for the first time last night and didn't really enjoy it, so I'll probably stick with taking ~500mg of bk-mdma friday and I got some oxys for saturday so I'm all set.