• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

(Photography) Why you love the place you live

Wow that's gorgeous!

And otters... yeah, so damn cute. :)

i love where i live because:

tahoe05.jpg

and:

tahoe06.jpg

i can golf on a saturday then go snowboarding on sunday and all within 45 minutes of my front door :)

alasdair

My friend came by knowing I must be going stir crazy with the broken ankle (haven't been out since the day it happened two weeks ago). We drove along the cliffs across from the wharf and Boardwalk. The clouds were gorgeous.

I love it because it is a real urban environment with all kinds of places to shoot like this for example.

21616498_10214108147805687_8248097506636812411_n.jpg

Me too, I think it's the most beautiful time to be in the woods.

Thank you sir, it's slow & sorta peaceful in Winter. I re-sized it a bit, no need to see the textures of the gum on the sidewalk.

In truth, I love the beach, don't really have too much of that around here. California is sounding nicer everyday... legal weed, warm weather, and beautiful beaches.

In truth, I love the beach, don't really have too much of that around here. California is sounding nicer everyday... legal weed, warm weather, and beautiful beaches.

Don't forget the prices if you are near the beach and inland is a whole different state.:(8( Renters are being driven out of my town in droves. But, still, I hear ya. Every year I say we should move and every year I think, "what am I crazy?"

And @ Jekyl:that lone little Snowman better pedal hard before he melts.=D

The one time I've been to California, I wasn't exactly lucid and alot of my visit consisted of copping pills to stay well.

Would be nice to spend a couple weeks out there, sober.