• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Average dose of meth for first time user?

a7xlover

Greenlighter
Hey guys im not asking for an exact number or anything, im just wondering how much is suitable for a first time user since i have practically no meth experience.

how much did you take your first time?

i have no idea how much i smoked the first time. at the point in my using career, i couldn't eyeball amounts and didn't have scales.

i took maybe 5 hits from the pipe. it was more than plenty.

50mg is threshold dose, usually.

basically get a 0.25g bag and split that into 6 doses.

my ROA was smoking. use a lightbulb unless you can get a glass dick.

None... haha sorry im counter-productive but id depends on the way you do it, as any other drug. Do a little to test your reaction to it first, and try judging from there. Because its so hard to eye-out a certain amount of it..

i said none cause meth is one of the over-all worst drugs ever, probably #1 in my book. Be carful, also I dont get what anyone really sees in meth

.25 gram bag split into 6 doses is not that much.

.25 for a newbie is enough for 3 good doses if you really want to see what meth is about.

.25 is smoked within 10 minutes for an average/experienced user.

For pure methamphetmaine HCl, 5 to 15mg orally is fine.

Meth can refer to methadone, methamphetamine, methylphenidate, methiopropamine, and a lot of other chemicals that contain a single carbon alkyl group. It would be wise to accurately specificy the chemical you are asking advice about using :)

Either way first time dosage questions belong in Basic Drug Discussion so I'll move it there.

OD >>> BDD