Mescaline Capsules

Status
Not open for further replies.

locutusofborg277

Greenlighter
Dear Bluelight,

Recently I bought and ingested what I was told by my dealer what was a mescaline capsule. He told me that there was around a quarter-gram (250 milligrams) of mescaline in the form of a crystal-white powder. I took it around 3 pm Saturday and it had a bitter taste which I washed down with iced tea. Within an hour I felt an increase in energy and greater visual lucidity. After two hours, I began to see surfaces breathing and warping as well as music feeling more sensational. This persisted for about three or four more hours, before it declined and in general, it was a mild trip. So overall, I am skeptical of whether or not the substance was mescaline, LSD or some other hallucinogen. On one hand, it had a bitter taste, which to my knowledge is the usual taste of mescaline whereas LSD is tasteless. On the other hand, mescaline takes longer, one to two hours to kick in, whereas acid takes less than an hour to take effects. However, the trip was more calm and mellow than it would be if it was LSD (I've only taken acid once) while mescaline is more gradual. I plan on buying more mescaline capsules but I would like to know whether or not what I'm buying is real mescaline or something else.

We don't do "what drug did I take" or "help me identify this drug" threads on bluelught. It just leads to endless speculation. I am going to close this for that reason. Also, this was posted in the wrong forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.