How High is North America? v. 2011 Team Nod Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he/she a specialty doctor of some kind or just your primary care physician?

And for those that get benzo's via their doc – do you have any sort of mention of drug abuse in your medical history?

I have OD'd (heroin) in the past, and was brought to the ER once... Would most doctors check for that sort of thing and deny you benzos (for a legitimate anxiety disorder) for that reason?

Mmmmm ativamphetamine. Sounds dope

Should be ativamphetnorphine ;)

---
In regards to the benzos:
I get mine legally from my doctor (psychiatrist) as well, and I really do need them, anxiety is horrible.

Xanax, followed by Klonopin and Valium are the most popular street benzos around here as well. People have heard of Ativan and temazepam but they don't know much about them, sometimes I end up telling people I use Valium because I don't feel like explaining the differences between benzos and what they're used for, half-lifes, etc.

Also, Skillz, nap it up! We are Team Nod, after all :)

^ Yea, mine is from a psychiatrist, and is also for legitimate anxiety. You can make an appointment with one, and they don't need your medical history, other than the paperwork that you fill out.

It amazes me how easy it is to get prescribed all different typs of drugs by different doctors. There was a guy at my old methadone clinic on a government funded program where he only had to pay 5 bucks a week and he was on 1000mg of methadone. Now that wasn't just his word I stood behind him while the nurse read off his amount

^ Yea, mine is from a psychiatrist, and is also for legitimate anxiety. You can make an appointment with one, and they don't need your medical history, other than the paperwork that you fill out.

Sounds good. I'll give it a shot when I can figure out a way to get medical insurance (grrr). I suffer from social anxiety that can be quite crippling at times -- like when looking for a job, etc..

It amazes me how easy it is to get prescribed all different typs of drugs by different doctors. There was a guy at my old methadone clinic on a government funded program where he only had to pay 5 bucks a week and he was on 1000mg of methadone. Now that wasn't just his word I stood behind him while the nurse read off his amount

hot damn, sign me up!

I can't imagine consuming that much in one dose. His cup looked like a a slurry of melted chalk.

Haven't posted to Team Nod in a while.
I feel I should triumph in the playoffs... just slammed 12mg Dilaudid, super clean, double micron filtered 20mg/mL solution.

also, 3mg of Ativan, some Meclazine, and quite a few greyhounds (White GFJ and Vodka) my favorite drink.

It is the playoff, guys.

Team Coke assembling again tonight, this bag is way better than last nights...i literally went to sleep like 5min after logging off.

but this shit...man oh man.

What good team?

buprenorphine earlier today, and then mixing alprazolam (it was free), diphenhydramine and weed since then...also a bit of dextroamphetamine to keep me from noddin' too early ;)

Weed and beers. Very satisfied. Wish I had some more munchies though.

Yea, that's what I miss about home. Always at least a semi-stocked refrigerator and cabinets.

It's a treat that I enjoy every once in a while...but there's NOTHING to do where my parents live and I have to bring all my drugs with me. That and I usually end up doing more drugs just because I'm bored.

And by drugs I mean alcohol, benzos and opiates. But mainly alcohol and benzos. Gotta save up my last tiny bit of amphetamines for the drive back down ol' I-95

been nodding 0on this page for anout 45mins now and havent been able to read it

Been high all day..subutex klonopin tylenol pm..heh.

Then i snorted another subutex and drank a little margarita and got smashed..maintaneance goin good

Been high all day..subutex klonopin tylenol pm..heh.

Then i snorted another subutex and drank a little margarita and got smashed..maintaneance goin good

I wish subutex were easier to get in IL. Seems 99% of the doctors only prescribe suboxne here.

Status
Not open for further replies.