How High is North America? v. 2011 Team Nod Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never been piss tested..doc is laid back. Plus he'll prescribe adderall. Lots of it.

So you do get piss tested memphis? That blows

Dude i got kicked out of my house on mothers day....and way more stuff that would take 3545731 hours to type (later, maybe).

and now homeless....dumb.

Yay moar ativan in my life! I have to behave myself though, I got extra and promised to not take more than I was supposed to...so I need to behave :( But that's okay, I guess.

Just weed and 1mg ativan and 1mg xanax for now...anyone else hating this rainy nasty evening? How about you Tommyboy?

Chemist, we got lots of time, tell us what happened man!

purple_cloud, I got my refill the other day as well, isn't it a great feeling. I just took another half milligram and I'm about to go to the bar and get some drinks and food. Good times. :)

^ Yeah, I'm extremely bored, it seems no one is around tonight, and since I nodded last night, I need to space that out about a week so my tolerance is shit low and 2.5mg of opana is enough to get me totally nodded out during a skype convo. I don't wanna abuse the lorazepam at all, but this other 1.5mg xanax is looking quite yummy...maybe it's okay to abuse benzos (xanax in particular) a little tonight, I'm bored, will smoke lots of pot, maybe some folks will hop online and chat with me.

Pouring fucking raining here, the parking lot is so flooded I doubt I could even move my car at the moment if I wanted to go somewhere. Thus an excuse for a larger benzo dose.

My cocktail. Lots of that spice shit. It aint weed but its so convenient. And cheap.

Watchin the bball game

I'm seriously bored to shit. So many things I could do (organize my graduation pictures) but nothing I actually want to do. I should lock up the benzos now, its early for this type of behavior at only almost 10pm.

A good thing to do when bored is get high.

I agree. That's why many bongs later, I'm now up to 6mg xanax and I'm sure the 1mg ativan I look earlier is helping, plus a 1mg klonopin earllier in the day. i have to work on my benzo tolerance, but I'm pretty fucking high.

saw my PO today so.....ahh first time getting high in a week..all i remember is snorting a few bags before the bulls game..2more at halftime and 2 more when the game ended and after the last 2 i just woke up at 1am..and followed the nod up with 2 pipes..gotta love great nods

You know youre nodding hard when you spill more yogurt than you eat..

Anywho. Mornin TN. Slept 12 hours, time to get spun.

Good Morning TN: ^ I passed out early from all the benzos and now am up at an ungodly hour, still bored, and still avoiding anything I have to do. Will take my scripted 1mg ativan after I take a shower for the first time in 2 days, and then continue with my day of nothingness.

Good Morning Team Nod!

Yesterday was a break day, didn't do any buprenorphine or other opiates (went about 36-40 hours), and didn't do any dexamphet or other stimulants (including caffeine!).

Today, however...is a different story ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.