How High is North America? v. 2011 Team Nod Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to do speedballs of 60mgs morphine and a quarter gram of ice...every hour or so. and i have a very high benzo tolerance.(i can eat 5 bars w/ some gf juice and play PS3 for hours no prob) plus i take an anti epileptic. i'm shooting small amounts of MPH and i do this every month so i'm good. i've been using for almost 23 years and even at my worst...i always knew my limits and never pushed them.plus i'm ADD so the speed dsn't really jack me up. just makes my insomnia very focused and purpose driven...
but back to gettin retarded...lol
i think i'll save the tramadol for later. i jst want one more quick rush from the speed before i give up my allotted "binge time" for the month.

Did you save it? I can't see it.

Certainly did. :)

BDD Guidelines! - B L U A - BL Search! - Opiate Conversion Table - Benzo Conversion Table

w00t.

i used to do speedballs of 60mgs morphine and a quarter gram of ice...every hour or so. and i have a very high benzo tolerance.(i can eat 5 bars w/ some gf juice and play plus i take an anti epileptic. i'm shooting small amounts of MPH and i do this every month so i'm good. i've been using for almost 23 years and even at my worst...i always knew my limits and never pushed them.plus i'm ADD so the speed dsn't really jack me up. just makes my insomnia very focused and purpose driven...
but back to gettin retarded...lol
i think i'll save the tramadol for later. i jst want one more quick rush from the speed before i give up my allotted "binge time" for the month.

60mg morph and 250mg of ice (I'm assuming you mean methamphetamine, unless your regional slang is different, here in VA methamphet is "ice" or "crystal") sounds insane! Talk about a speedball!

And I don't blame you for wanting to save those trammies for later, I would just take them with your benzo of choice and do the speed by itself (with your benzo of choice, of course!)

^ Looks good brah.

Skillz, what kind of speed are you on? I think you said it yesterday, but I wasn't familiar with the name, is it called something else too?

methylphenidate...ritalin. but it is abbrev MPH for some reason. and i have to extract it bc this is concerta. time released. i don't recommend or advocate it for the record but i did alot o research and befriended a pharmacology student to learn how.

yeah i was really bad off for a long time. i got myself off the opiates almost 2yrs ago now-i just have leftover tramadol here and there that i'll shoot every now and then.

i don't go to all the trouble to properly extract the MPH bc i really get fucked up off of it...i am just addicted to the needle. i'll shoot distilled water if nothing else. picking up he needle was not a good thing for me. glad i didn't start banging before my 30s.

yeah i used to be way hardcore. i feel totally clean compared to how i used to be. i dnt drink anymore-3 or 4 beers a few times a year when i get the taste.

i am actually very careful with my use...now that it's just weed and fucking around w/ my RXs.

I've had those b4, it was a weird mg, like 54 or something. You should definitely micron filter those. I didn't like it that much, compared to adderall that is.

hey neighborhoodthreat....where is your benzo convo located? BDD? i need to figure out my benzo situation. i hate klonopin. they don't work for me. i love xanax,but it only last 3 or 4 hours. i was looking to get on something different rather than raise my xanax RX but my shrink of 11 yrs LOVES kpins. and i tried to tell her that mgs of kpins and xanax are the same and she swore that klonopin should be half the dose of xanax. i've had 2mgs in 24hrs and i can jst feel my nerves. i wanted Flurazepam,Lorazepam or Midazolam bc they are water soluble and i could shoot them. not that i need to be more of a pin cushion than i already am...

anyway...what is your fav benzo?... i have only ever had xanax,klonopin and valium. i have severe anxiety. i'm also bipolar 1 and usually hypo manic. any suggestions? i'm just getting some opinions. i do binge on them a few times a month but i am really looking for the right one for me.

I've had those b4, it was a weird mg, like 54 or something. You should definitely micron filter those. I didn't like it that much, compared to adderall that is.

you have to filter it. and you have to use 91% iso and then let it evap or heat it on a pyrex dish to get pure MPH. i usually fix 5 at a time bc it's a long process. the way i shoot it is basically at the rate it would release if i just ate them. but there is more MPH in XR (concerta) form than in IR.
like i said,it's not about getting high...it's the ritual,the blood and the needle. I love to shoot up and i learned how to do it right-i rotate and sterilize-use a rig once and dropit in a bio hazard container. there is no difference in the feeling i get from IV vs Oral ROA. i just love the fucking needle. i have met some folks here who struggle with the same thing. i mean...who shoots up distilled water???
i do...bc i can. i love the whole process of IV...and i have a bit of a blood fetish.
i filter everything i shoot which now is MPH,the occasional opiate and i did IV some pure MDMA last year and i wouldn't mind doing that again.

i HATE adderall. idk why i jst do. it makes me antsy whereas MPH just chills me right the fuck out. and it makes life easier bc i can focus and concentrate.

different strokes,i guess.

yeah i've read all that stuff i'm just asking ppl what works for them. just opinions so i can call my Dr. mon AM and either get back on xanax or try something else. of course everyone is different so i may have to go through my own trial and error phase like i did w/ all my other meds.
it's nbd...figured i throw the ? out there since there wasn't much traffic in this thread.
and i hate starting threads. i've started like 5 maybe...i'd rather add to an ongoing or older thread than start my own.

god i am a weird little lesbian...=D

^Exactly. There's a benzo megathread [same one Tommyboy linked] which is more of what you're looking for (for a conversation about benzos).

BDD's got our own Benzo Conversion Chart that's more of a starting point for people just getting started into using benzos.

I've only done a few benzos so I don't know if I can really make a statement about my "favorite" but I've tried diazepam, lorazepam, clonazepam, midazolam (medically only, with fentanyl), alprazolam and temazepam. As to be expected, temazepam was the most euphoric, but I find that lorazepam and clonazepam are the best for anxiety, which I have as well, my doctor prefers lorazepam over clonazepam/alprazolam because lorazepam causes less memory issues (at least compared to Xanax or Klonopin).

While lorazepam isn't very recreational, it is an amazing anxiolytic which is why I like it. Clonazepam is as well but its more sedating and more addictive (in my experiences, I know the literature would probably show the opposite).

I've never IVed a benzo [recreationally] so I can't really comment there but Ativan is very underrated if you actually have anxiety issues vs. just trying to get fucked up or blackout, Klonopin, Xanax, etc are better for that purpose. Benzos react to different people so differently that you pretty much have to find out which one works best for you. If I had an option, I would want a script for lorazepam, clonazepam, and maybe a bit of temazepam every now and then.

I've only tried xanax, klonopin, temazepam, ativan, and valium.

Valium is good, but you would need a high dose to feel euphoric. I like it, but never got much of a buzz from it, but it works great for anxiety. The xanax was good, just too short-acting. I had temazepam a few times, and felts pretty good from it, actually like a cleaner xanax high. The ativan I took with booze, so can't give you an honest answer about that one. I've already told you how I feel about the klonopin.

hey...i've got the audio of Burrows reading "Junk"...and "They Call Him the Priest" read by him w/ Kurt Cobain on guitar in background. i posted this is NakedJunkieLunch's intro thread...send me your email and give me til mon-maybe tues and I'll send them to you.
I did this for some ppl a while back...kc was one of them she loved it.
you just can't imagine the difference when you hear Bill read his own words.

I'll PM you my email, I would like to hear ol' Bill read that in his own words. :)

Shit, I feel like I should take some benzos before even doing that haha

Valium is good, but you would need a high dose to feel euphoric. I like it, but never got much of a buzz from it, but it works great for anxiety. The xanax was good, just too short-acting. I had temazepam a few times, and felts pretty good from it, actually like a cleaner xanax high. The ativan I took with booze, so can't give you an honest answer about that one. I've already told you how I feel about the klonopin.

I try not to take my Ativan with booze but it happens now and then....I really think it shines when by itself or combined with a small amount of amphetamines or opiates. Of course, when you mix all three things get even better.

^Exactly. There's a benzo megathread [same one Tommyboy linked] which is more of what you're looking for (for a conversation about benzos).

BDD's got our own Benzo Conversion Chart that's more of a starting point for people just getting started into using benzos.

I've only done a few benzos so I don't know if I can really make a statement about my "favorite" but I've tried diazepam, lorazepam, clonazepam, midazolam (medically only, with fentanyl), alprazolam and temazepam. As to be expected, temazepam was the most euphoric, but I find that lorazepam and clonazepam are the best for anxiety, which I have as well, my doctor prefers lorazepam over clonazepam/alprazolam because lorazepam causes less memory issues (at least compared to Xanax or Klonopin).

While lorazepam isn't very recreational, it is an amazing anxiolytic which is why I like it. Clonazepam is as well but its more sedating and more addictive (in my experiences, I know the literature would probably show the opposite).

I've never IVed a benzo [recreationally] so I can't really comment there but Ativan is very underrated if you actually have anxiety issues vs. just trying to get fucked up or blackout, Klonopin, Xanax, etc are better for that purpose. Benzos react to different people so differently that you pretty much have to find out which one works best for you. If I had an option, I would want a script for lorazepam, clonazepam, and maybe a bit of temazepam every now and then.
this was VERY helpful...memory loss is a big concern for me and no i'm not looking to get fucked up. i have severe PTSD from my near fatal car crash 5 years ago...on top of my already present severe anxiety.
Thanks,Brah! and i'll send you those audio versions of Burrows. If your a fan you have to hear them read by him. gives me chills.
thanks again for the help!!! i need to come hang out in BDD more. i'll put that down for after the weekend too.
you guys rock!!!every last one of you fuckers!!!
I LOVE YOUR GUTS!!!...............skillz<3

I've only tried xanax, klonopin, temazepam, ativan, and valium.

thank you,too,sweetie. i appreciate the input.

I LOVE YOUR GUTS,TOO!..............skillz<3

Much love skillz! <3 And, of course, BDD always loves knowledgeable BLers who have more than "I stole from my mom's medicine cabinet" experience. ;)

Glad that you're a part of Team Nod as well! Good luck finding a benzo that works best for you. :)

Mmmmm ativamphetamine. Sounds dope :D

Just out of curiosity, where do you all get your benzos? From your doc, or by illicit means?

I ask because I can never find them on the illicit market around here, and I don't have medical insurance at the moment :(

ok guys..i'm doing my last shot and then gonna ride it out until i take a crack nap...i'll be back on later today.

MUCH peace and love........................skillz :)

Mmmmm ativamphetamine. Sounds dope :D

Just out of curiosity, where do you all get your benzos? From your doc, or by illicit means?

I ask because I can never find them on the illicit market around here, and I don't have medical insurance at the moment :(

P.S. -- Triazolam is fun as hell!

From my doctor.

Xanax is probably the most popular "street" benzo though.

Edit: Enjoy your nap Skillz

Status
Not open for further replies.