How High is North America? v. 2011 Team Nod Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
my habit isnt as big as some others..i mean i dont shoot dope so thats one thing...but snorting 6-7 bags is no fun..actually its alot of fun lol

true true....that does kind of seem like a ridic amount of powder in your nose though, idk what does a bag come out to usually?

fuck it-i'll keep posting...
great joke that was in a newbies intro thread-i hang in NMI and try and regulate-j/k...anyway, this is hilarious.

"What do you call a person that has been up for a couple of weeks?"

"A two-weeker."

that is funny...i love it!

true true....that does kind of seem like a ridic amount of powder in your nose though, idk what does a bag come out to usually?

i thinki i was told the bags weight out to .2 so like a gram of powder maybe more

jesus 11 came around like ZOOOOMMMMMM....fuck i have to work tomorrow too. damn, i guess i'm going to smoke a cig while i wait to come down some more to sleep.

depends...during my coke days i never got less than at least one 8 ball...some weigh em at 3.5 but i think it's like 3.67 or some weird # like pi....hallf an 8th is 1.75. depends on what you paid. the best coke i ever had was in asheville,nc $120/g...that is fucking expensive. but it was so fucking good! worth every penny. i hvnt done blow since i started shooting up. bc my nose is shot from snorting shit for almost 2 decades that i wld bang it and i know how good ice feels-.25/g in one shot it would go straight to my crotch and sometimes be so good i would nod from being so high.shwew...and i know how much i love MPH so i know i'd love to bang some blow.if it's injectable,i am going to shoot it. it is just part of who i am. but i usually dnt shoot anything other than MPH except once a year at Bonnaroo-or maybe few times a yr my gf give me some methadone pills to shoot or we by a cpl 100mg morphines and get off on a quarter on it now bc i hv no tolerance.

jesus 11 came around like ZOOOOMMMMMM....fuck i have to work tomorrow too. damn, i guess i'm going to smoke a cig while i wait to come down some more to sleep.

ok speed buddy....i am going to reach Motorhead status tonight. i always binge the 1st 2 days after my RXs are filled. so tonight is my nite!!!
hope you sleep well and come play again tomorrow!!!

wake up you fuckers!!!! you guys have nodded quite enough. i'm still going strong and none of my boys are here to bullshit with me...
you guys are all younger than me. i didn't need this much rest when i was your age. and i had a fucking opiate habit that would make ppl next to me nod the fuck off! lol

^ I'm back. I took some gravity bong hits last night, and passed out around 2.

^ I'm back. I took some gravity bong hits last night, and passed out around 2.

hell yeah...was it homemade or a nice one from a head shop? i'll never forget the first time i saw i REAL glass gravity bong. we made them out of 2 lt bottles.
i used to have a 6 ft plexiglass bong that i would light w/ a stick of incense that had a flame to it and was between my toes&the bong had a plug for the carb.i cld fill that whole 6ft tube-w/ my "toe match",grab the incense and wave it out pull the plug and clear that fucker in one breath(that is i filled it and cleared it with the same breath). i have always smoked high grade but when i did a 6 ft bong hit i wld be so stoned it felt like i was tripping.
man i miss that fucker!

It was a homemade one, but the head piece was a glass bong slide. I actually got the spins from taking 2 hits, after the 10 beers.

ok speed buddy....i am going to reach Motorhead status tonight. i always binge the 1st 2 days after my RXs are filled. so tonight is my nite!!!
hope you sleep well and come play again tomorrow!!!

Whaddup (new and improved!) Team Nod!

Last night Nod Cocktail was

0.5mg lorazepam
unknown amount (a few chunks of a 1mg pill so not really that much but it still did something) of clonazepam
15-20mg snorted dextroamphetamine
2.5 bottles of wine split between me and the girlfriend, along with some beer
continuous gravity bong rips
a few lines of buprenorphine

I think that's all, at least all that I remember. =D

^Ugh, thank you for pointing that out, I've been meaning to work on it.

I'm still kinda hungover right now (see my post above for the reason) so it might not be instant ;)

Whaddup (new and improved!) Team Nod!

Last night Nod Cocktail was

0.5mg lorazepam
unknown amount (a few chunks of a 1mg pill so not really that much but it still did something) of clonazepam
15-20mg snorted dextroamphetamine
2.5 bottles of wine split between me and the girlfriend, along with some beer
continuous gravity bong rips
a few lines of buprenorphine

I think that's all, at least all that I remember. =D

ahhh...that brings back memories of when i was about 10 years younger-NOT half crippled w/ health problems and i did insane amounts of drugs all day and night.
the great thing about getting older is your body just can't handle the shit it did when you were younger.
i'm also out of herb and my Dr switched me from 4mgs/day xanax to 2mgs/day klonopin and i HATE it. maybe i'll stay up just a little bit longer and do one more shot o speed. oooooohhhh.....i have 2 tramadol(and no opiate tolerance.) i could do a shitty version of a speedball.

WINNER!

i miss partying like that. that's ok-i get to go to Bonnaroo once a year and just get twisted...face melting off-no clue wtf is going on just that the music is pulsating and i am dancin my little half crippled ass off!!!
only like 45 days!!!!
everyone should give me their phone #s and let me cal them once during the festival...you guys cld bust my balls for days bc i get,well,retarded. and i alwasy catch hell after Bonnaroo for my incoherent correspondences.
anyway...one more shot for the road.

i'm also out of herb and my Dr switched me from 4mgs/day xanax to 2mgs/day klonopin and i HATE it. maybe i'll stay up just a little bit longer and do one more shot o speed. oooooohhhh.....i have 2 tramadol(and no opiate tolerance.) i could do a shitty version of a speedball.

Speed + tramadol, be careful...although you should be good if you're taking clonazepam...maybe up that dosage to 3mg to be safe? :)

miss partying like that. that's ok-i get to go to Bonnaroo once a year and just get twisted...face melting off-no clue wtf is going on just that the music is pulsating and i am dancin my little half crippled ass off!!!
only like 45 days!!!!
everyone should give me their phone #s and let me cal them once during the festival...you guys cld bust my balls for days bc i get,well,retarded. and i alwasy catch hell after Bonnaroo for my incoherent correspondences.
anyway...one more shot for the road.

Its all good, I thought the point of this thread was to talk about how smacked/retarded/tweaked/faded/whatever you got haha.

I know I'll only be able to party this hard for so much longer, although I didn't plan on drinking nearly as much last night as I did, but two benzos + weed + speed = best judgment out the window. The only reason I was trying to not drink a lot is I get to hang out with my family starting tonight and tomorrow for easter and alcohol is their drug of choice.

@Tommyboy:

I sublingually administered some buprenorphine right before I got on Bluelight and its finally kicking in enough to battle this hangover. I've also drank at least 2 liters of water since I've woken up, which is helping a great deal. Anyway, I got enough motivation to fix my signature, what do you think of it now?

^Ugh, thank you for pointing that out, I've been meaning to work on it.

I'm still kinda hungover right now (see my post above for the reason) so it might not be instant ;)

I'm pretty hungover myself. I'm usually fine with the amount I drank last night, but apparently not this morning. As for the signature, I would just have it say opiate, instead of opioid/opiate in the conversion link.

I never took bupe any other way than sublingual. Like I said, it was in 2007 when I had it scripted, so I didn't know much about it.

^I just edited it, I'm going to find a way to cut down the sub/bupe megathread link, and I changed "benzodiazepine" to "benzo". I think 99.99% of BL knows what a benzo is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.