• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

200 mg morphine (snuff) VS 30 mg oxycodone? which should i take?

aBurningFire

Bluelighter
I am out of all my shit and woke up sick.... well, my bro gave me a 30 mg roxi that i took orally about 30-45 minutes ago, and he was gonna give me another 30mg to snort when the one that i swallowed kicks in. But he is also giving me a choice between a 30 mg roxi or 200 mg morphine. Now naturally i want to take the morphine but i have never EVER had a good experience with it.... i think the most ive ever taken is 160 mgs of morphine and didnt feel shit.... so my question is what is better? a 30 mg roxi insufflated or a 200 mg morphine insufflated (the green oval ones). please respond as quick as ya can. thanks yall.

Now naturally i want to take the morphine but i have never EVER had a good experience with it.... i think the most ive ever taken is 160 mgs of morphine and didnt feel shit.... so my question is what is better? a 30 mg roxi insufflated or a 200 mg morphine insufflated (the green oval ones). please respond as quick as ya can. thanks yall.

If you've never had a good experience with morphine why would you want it over the oxycodone?

160mg??? I can't imagine 30mg of oxies doing anything if 160mgs of morphine did nothing lol

Don't snort Morphine, it is a waste. It has a higher oral bioavilability. Almost twice higher then insufflated. I don't like oral/insufflated Morphine. It feels very weak, it should be reserved for IV (but not sustained release tablets). I'd personally rather have the oxycodone but 200mg of Morphine is a high dose compared to 30mg oxycodone. If you didn't like Morphine at 160mg, why even consider it?

well, mainly cuz i know the potential of morphine when given through IV and if i had a clean syringe i would totally hit that up..... but the syringe i got is filled with dried up blow and ritalin (it was one of those one time use butterfly syringes that i borrowed from the ER. My brother is telling me that 200 mg of morphine would fuck him up and he has more of a tolerance than i do. So i just wanted to know the facts; mainly: WHAT WOULD 200MG MORPHINE INSUFFLATED BE LIKE IN COMPARISON TO 30 MG ROXI? what would you choose between the two knowing that u could only take it intranasally?
edit: intranasally or orally.

also, the time that i took the 160mg of morphine i didnt even have an opiate tolerance besides some Norcos and Lean that i had taken maybe a month before that. so i didnt even really have a tolerance and 160 mg of morhine didnt even get me glowing which is why i told my bro that i wanted the 30 mg roxi instead, but he proceeded to tell me that i'm a dumbass and that the morphine is so much better

Whether you eat the 200 mg morphine pill, or snort it - it will be stronger than 30 mg oxycodone. But if you IV it, you have to have a major major tolerance or else it will drop you dead real fast.

well, mainly cuz i know the potential of morphine when given through IV and if i had a clean syringe i would totally hit that up..... but the syringe i got is filled with dried up blow and ritalin (it was one of those one time use butterfly syringes that i borrowed from the ER. My brother is telling me that 200 mg of morphine would fuck him up and he has more of a tolerance than i do. So i just wanted to know the facts; mainly: WHAT WOULD 200MG MORPHINE INSUFFLATED BE LIKE IN COMPARISON TO 30 MG ROXI? what would you choose between the two knowing that u could only take it intranasally?
edit: intranasally or orally.

As everybody has said, DON'T SNORT MORPHINE, unless of course you WANT to loss some of it. You'll get almost half as high as taking it orally. And there is no rush. Also the sustained release prevents you from being able to snort it (well sort of)

200mg of Morphine is a fair amount more than 30mg of oxycodone. Morphine is more sedating and will give you a decent nod. Oxycodone is more stimulating and euphoric.

160 mgs of morphine with no tolerance should have you pinholed and puking, are you sure that's what it was?

If morphine doesn't agree with you and you absolutely insist on snorting go with the oxy, but he's right 200 mgs of morphine is a hell of a lot stronger.

Don't shoot up sustained release Morphine, its dangerous, you'll be shooting up so much crap up your arm. That wax is really bad. It'll sort of clog up your needle

^
This. Do not take the risk the comes with shooting up those XR morphine pills. It isn't even close to anything you'd get out of it.

While I don't like oral Morphine, when my tolerance to oxycodone was roughly 40-60mg, I had a pretty nice experience from one of those 200mg tablets. I didn't really get a good nod but I was nicely sedated and content.

normal u didnt feel shit, morphines intranasal BA is about 10%... oral 35% rectal 65% IV99%

plugging 200mg morphine will be way way more han the oxy

As everybody has said, DON'T SNORT MORPHINE, unless of course you WANT to loss some of it. You'll get almost half as high as taking it orally. And there is no rush. Also the sustained release prevents you from being able to snort it (well sort of)

200mg of Morphine is a fair amount more than 30mg of oxycodone. Morphine is more sedating and will give you a decent nod. Oxycodone is more stimulating and euphoric.

Hell no, morphine is way more euphoric than oxycodone, even studies have backed this up.

So you're telling me that oxycodone is more euphoric than morphine diacetate (heroin)?

It ain't more euphoric than morphine sulfate, morphine hydrochloride, or morphine diacetate.

Whether something is more or less euphoric than something else is purely subjective. I prefer the high of oxy (and several other opiates) to morphine. Morphine does have a better rush of course.

Edit-In the interest of not being a hypocrite let me rephrase. Morphine has a stronger rush than oxy at equipotent doses.

i thought IM was a perfectly effective ROA- no? IIRC - just 5mg of IM Morphine and i was feelin' warm and suddenly not sick anymore.

what format is your 200mg of Morph? MSContin pills?

^^Pretty sure the only 200 mg morphine pills are the time release ones. IM is an effective ROA for many drugs, including morphine, but IMing pills is a VERY bad idea.

Toss up I guess. Morphine blows IMO for the most part, dont really like it any ROA outside of IV. But since its 200mg's I dont know. I personally prefer to rail oxycodone, with morphine Im not sure what I would do, its got crap BA, I never enjoyed it when taken orally or intranasally, and I dont like to plug. Tough call.

if you IVed id say take that morphine and get roasted but morphine has a terrible bioavalability taking it orally but oxy is like 90% but thats a decision you got make im not telling you to go get it and try to iv cause 200mg or morphine would even know me on my ass at most id do 70mg of the morphine IV.